My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

This girl is definitely my Icon ^x^

She's so round, so proportionate, so beautiful and so charismatic. She's looking like a myth.

I have bought her video with her mom humiliating her. Do you guys know if she's her a real mother ? 

43 minutes ago, pulp3 said:

This girl is definitely my Icon ^x^

She's so round, so proportionate, so beautiful and so charismatic. She's looking like a myth.

I have bought her video with her mom humiliating her. Do you guys know if she's her a real mother ? 

Highly doubt that's her real mother. Just a person playing the role of her mother for the clip.

In case there is some confusion, the only photograph that is morphed is the one that I sent that has Carmen in her blue shorts with a blue top. I was able to show her a bit thicker in that morph. She is so round in the picture of her sitting back with the pink top that the morph and the actual picture looked almost the same. The three pictures that foxer1 posted are not morphed. It would be interesting to get an update on Carmen's weight and measurements. It has been a while since she did one of those videos.

1 hour ago, ylledeuce said:

I think she is feeding herself just fine. I can't even imagine how much food she has had to consume on a daily basis to gain as much as she has in a relatively short time. She is unrecognizable except for her tatoos.

If she wants to gain 2 pounds a week, she needs 3500 calories a day (if she's relatively sedentary)