My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest Llion_1991
5 minutes ago, ChubbyGirlLover said:

You've just brought creepers to her. Thanks a lot.

Yep...yes he did

Good intentions though but...yeah now we gotta hope everything turns out ok

30 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

Why you said he brought creepers to her? Carmen has posted that instagram in this forum in the past. It's not secret or anything.

it's the creepers that often make girls delete their social media profiles. Besides, that was before she stopped posting here. It wasn't doing any harm to leave it out of the equation.

• 3 weeks later...

As it always should be, it seems more like what she wanted to do, not something that she was convinced to do. If you remember, Carmen commented that her Mom is fat and her grandmother is fat. It sounds, from the history on this string that it was more Carmen feeling free to do what she wanted to do, by a boyfriend who liked her chubby, than it was being convinced by him to do it. I have had several girlfriends who were slightly chubby (say 140 when 125 was where they thought that they should be), who felt free to eat what they wanted by the fact that I clearly enjoyed their chub and encouraged them to enjoy themselves. In my experiences, creating the freedom that eating is an acceptable pleasure, instead of a way to deal with anxiety or punish themselves, had the opposite affect from Carmen. My girlfriends found a healthier relationship with food and most either stayed relatively the same or even lost weight. Although this was often after a fun couple of months for me when they would gain maybe 10 to 15 pounds. But they lost it in the end. Carmen clearly took it where she wanted to go.