My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

no she got dumped for getting too fat and he got a skinny girl to feed. she is filming her own sets now and looking for fit men to film with she is definitely a free agent. too bad her ex was too pussy for a real ssbbw he is gonns want her back someday and it's gonna be one of us feeding her next lol.

23 minutes ago, nardawg831 said:

no she got dumped for getting too fat and he got a skinny girl to feed. she is filming her own sets now and looking for fit men to film with she is definitely a free agent. too bad her ex was too pussy for a real ssbbw he is gonns want her back someday and it's gonna be one of us feeding her next lol.

The relationship probably just didn't work out, as simple as that.... happens all the time... The reason "being too fat" just worked well as a story plot.

26 minutes ago, pummpumm said:

The relationship probably just didn't work out, as simple as that.... happens all the time... The reason "being too fat" just worked well as a story plot.

wrong, she just got too fat for his little dick uncircumcised dick. lol.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Do you all find any sort of satisfaction to drop out in the bin of a garbage millenias of evolvingly rational thinking just to consistently act so boorish in this one thread, guys?

Be civilized... your rampage is getting annoying.

Agreed, once again some of us tend to spoil the very fountain that we all drink from and bemoan when said spring is dry..

On 6/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, foxer1 said:

found her new photo.

кармен11.jpg  799   15.99 kB

Where do you find these kinds of new photos? Is there someplace where Carmen posts directly herself? I heard that she was in New York City and a message to an e-mail address that someone said was hers. I have connections to several restaurants and I wanted to offer her and hers some opportunities that I think she would have enjoyed.

On 6/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, arch329 said:

Where do you find these kinds of new photos? Is there someplace where Carmen posts directly herself? I heard that she was in New York City and a message to an e-mail address that someone said was hers. I have connections to several restaurants and I wanted to offer her and hers some opportunities that I think she would have enjoyed.

She has Instagram @givemecream

IMG_20180615_014020_171.jpg