My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

I recently saw pics of her prior to her weight gain... now obviously we are here because we like women with more weight, but my god, there’s not even a remote comparison!! She is so much hotter now! I believe some girls actually do look better when they are thinner but she is so much more attractive now it’s not even close!! She part of a select few that just get hotter and hotter when they gat fatter. I truly hope she continues to gain weight. 

Guest Manitoba27
On 2017-11-24 at 11:36 AM, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi guys!!!!!!

First of all thank you for your unconditional support, every week I get into Curvage to see what you put and see other forums to see that they publish, I like to see how the girls get fat!! I find it very hot.

Second... I'm sorry that as I read in a comment '' the publications are more scarce ''Third of all, I have other social networks in which I only accept FA, I publish my day to day also.

I consider that curvage is a place to publish real fattening processes, not the day-to-day photos.

That's why I like to put everything in its place, I'm not visit too much the social networks.

I work and I also study, so I can’t be online as long as I would like.

I'm sorry I'm not very 21st century but I still believe that things can be separated to have a healthy, happy and full of food life.

I'm great, studying a lot (for those who follow me in the networks, they know I study something complicated) so my brain is only going to class and I'm like a big pig to eat and snack.

I have to cultivate the mind to cultivate my fat belly too, don’t you think?

Even as I told you in the last update, I try to publish at least once a month and give you a set like this exclusively for Curvage.

(Im try put different updates in each social network)

I hope you like this one!!!
I send you a kiss, I hope you enjoy my update as I enjoy you when I read.

Happy hanksgiving
For those who do not follow me on my social networks.
I leave my latest updates and pics.

And some in my home yesterday 🤗😙😙

Kiss!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖

2017-11-23 07.23.36 1.jpg  1,519   65.41 kB

2017-11-23 07.22.19 1.jpg  1,534   50.35 kB

2017-11-23 07.21.34 1.jpg  1,021   60.7 kB

2017-11-23 07.20.52 1.jpg  1,712   49.44 kB

2017-11-23 07.19.31 1.jpg  1,080   48.11 kB

2017-11-23 07.13.27 1.jpg  1,790   57 kB

2017-11-23 07.20.19 1.jpg  2,222   42.57 kB

Perfection 

• 4 weeks later...

Well Hello everyone!On this thread I have been,but leave your comment had a chance!

I think everyone would agree when I say that Carmen is gorgeous-she did a great job!

But in my personal opinion she puts too few photos here-and I'm waiting for this for weeks sometimes!So I want vylodit one photo of our incomparable star in all its glory.Just saying-photo long walks on the Internet,so it is all legal)

I only have one question-have You ever thought about themed costumes?

Say you in the sumo suit fighting with someone,and then as a reward to eat something.Or how wonder woman fight against evil.Gal gadot will be not equal.I think these ideas are seductive.What do you think?

кармен.jpg