My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hi all! Thanks a lot for your supporting comments on my decision to weight 120kg! I feel great getting there. 

ALSO! I wanted to tell you that I am so nervous this Sunday it is my Birthday! So I wanted to share this new present with you! I hope you enjoy it :wub:

@extra_m13@primeval @buddy420 @pander234@regbill@John Smith@fuerte42000@Gusto@dania201

@polkvision Do you like my tattoos? I don't think I getting more any time soon, but who knows

// image remove due to policy violations 

31 minutes ago, Carmen Lafox said:

Hi all! Thanks a lot for your supporting comments on my decision to weight 120kg! I feel great getting there. 

ALSO! I wanted to tell you that I am so nervous this Sunday it is my Birthday! So I wanted to share this new present with you! I hope you enjoy it :wub:

Why are you nervous about your birthday?

1 hour ago, Carmen Lafox said:

ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.6c3ec5f41b0d8c3dee87d2171d88df6b.gif  214   13.65 MB

@extra_m13@primeval @buddy420 @pander234@regbill@John Smith@fuerte42000@Gusto@dania201

@polkvision Do you like my tattoos? I don't think I getting more any time soon, but who knows

I hope you have a great birthday that ends with your belly rounder and fuller than ever before ;) .   I like your tattoos, but if you want another one it has to be something special. 

@Carmen Lafox I like your tattoos very much. When I morphed your pics I took extra care not to stretch them too badly. When you were getting tattoos how often would you get them?

I know I haven't morphed you in a long time. I saw some of my stuff posted elsewhere and it was not well received. So now I'm a bit rusty at it since I haven't done them in a long time. 

Try not to be too nervous about your birthday. Focus on all of the birthday cake that you get to eat :) Just eating treat after treat until your outfit explodes :) 

And how did you choose 120kg to be your next goal? Did you ever think you would reach that weight, let alone crave the weight gain at all?

22 hours ago, Carmen Lafox said:

I wish you my get a lot of super sweet sexy pounds.

@Carmen Lafox I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to a very deliciously fat woman, whom has brought us so much joy over the years. You're a national treasure, Carmen. I hope you're having a great day and that you're able to spend it filling your belly with as much treats as you can fit into it, and then beyond! 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Patrick fatty @mrfatfatfatlover @John Smith @Sneakysnake @polkvision @fuerte42000

I love you so so much guys 💖

Thank you!!!

@regbill @Krounos Demetrios Cutes!!!! ❤

@Flo91 Who Is your girlfriend? Please send me she's pics!!! Í love big girls

@dania201 Who is not excited for its birthday? Hahah 😄

@polkvision how can somebody hate your morphs?  I love them.  Please  do more if you like doing them. Its bien a while since my  last  tattoo..And Well, i think i enjoyed my birthday too much hahahah. I decided that 120kg would look good on me hahahah it sounds weird to say i am 120...i want to be there so much

My birthday was great, people everywhere messaged me! And I made some presents to myself!!! My friends bought a cake that I loved eating  (heres a pic)

Finally to end  the celebration I had this  whole pizza watching netflix 🍕🍕🍕 lol. To be honest I dont understand how I get so stuffed! Its like a ballon inflator🤔 .

Screenshot_20170523-160953.png

pixlr_20170523161455726.jpg

@Carmen Lafox Carmen you are the ultimate woman! Your wish is my command. I will do my best to make you look fatter than ever! I only wish my morphs acting like a voodoo doll in ways so that you would balloon in real time :)

Since you started to get fatter have your dreams ever been effected by the gaining? Have you ever had a dream of being 500 lbs?