My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hey guy's, i've read a lot of really average comment, either not classy or just not imaginative... But i've read beautifull gems!!! So let's make a contest, and try to top each other at boosting her ego(let's try to inflate it to continental rated size...)!!!

Cool and charismatic on top of beautiful and sexy, that's recipe for regalness...

On 11/19/2016 at 3:11 PM, pulp3 said:

Wow I am a woman gaining myself and I must say that the more I see you, the more you are becoming kind of my dream body, especially at the weight you were this last summer.

I used to be skinny the way you were yourself at the beginning of your journey and I basically freak out about the belly growing because the belly is basically not what I want to be the fattest and this is were, with lovehandles I gain the most by nature but seeing you and your belly kind of makes me change my mind and really helps me. You are so yummy :3

You always have been attractive, even as skinny, but now, with your rounder face and everything rounder  ;) you look soooo sensual and it's like your face is even more beautiful now. Before you were attractive like common bitchy barbies of nowadays are (sorry if it offends you), now you are attractive like goddesses of voluptuousness are... Even your tattoos take a whole new perspective !

Oh and I've been on your instagram and your natural face with no "manners" of any kind is definately the best to me :

I bet that even people not into fat girls, drop their jaws when they cross you in the streets and girls wish to exude your sensuality.

Do you want to show some pics of yourself?

Yeah! you do? you can eat what you want? you reallt sure abot that?;)

I other ways you seems a really kind and nice girl:) all happy with you

On 11/19/2016 at 3:11 PM, pulp3 said:

Wow I am a woman gaining myself and I must say that the more I see you, the more you are becoming kind of my dream body, especially at the weight you were this last summer.

I used to be skinny the way you were yourself at the beginning of your journey and I basically freak out about the belly growing because the belly is basically not what I want to be the fattest and this is were, with lovehandles I gain the most by nature but seeing you and your belly kind of makes me change my mind and really helps me. You are so yummy :3

You always have been attractive, even as skinny, but now, with your rounder face and everything rounder  ;) you look soooo sensual and it's like your face is even more beautiful now. Before you were attractive like common bitchy barbies of nowadays are (sorry if it offends you), now you are attractive like goddesses of voluptuousness are... Even your tattoos take a whole new perspective !

Oh and I've been on your instagram and your natural face with no "manners" of any kind is definately the best to me :

I bet that even people not into fat girls, drop their jaws when they cross you in the streets and girls wish to exude your sensuality.

Do you want to show some pics of yourself?

Yeah! you do? you can eat what you want? you reallt sure abot that?;)

I other ways you seems a really kind and nice girl:) all happy with you

Thats a impressive big belly you got! well that fills a lot of christmasfood, what are your favourite at the christmas table?

On 11/22/2016 at 9:25 PM, 1789 said:

@xandercroft @sirfeedulots@scissortooth THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 <3 <3

@Merbs Woow! They look amazing! I think that christmas will have a similar effect on my waistline <3 Thanks a lot for your love!
@henke26 Thank you! :) Yeah I eat absolutely everything that I want specially tiny bites <3

@Phamas I can't wait to see my family and enjoy some time eating all together :P

@salami101 Nice! I really appreciate when someone takes some extra time to elaborate their comments! You write so well! <3

@Loves2spooge Yeah..that was hard to achieve! Had to eat a lot and had to wait some hours to digest! But I am glad you liked it since it was my first trial at that kind of vid!

@zimbroski You are right! I just type and answer myself because I want to improve my english! I need to practice :P

@qwerty111 Yes they did! They have expanded a lot! Specially the one in my thighs its like 5cm bigger! Also the ones in my arms:)

@pulp3 I feel so good when I receive compliments from another woman. First of all Thanks so much for your words and your support. I have always been happy at my different weights! Its just the feeling of liberation that I can do what I want! I don't feel like a "dream body" or inspiration I just feel like the more anybody is happy and feels good about themselves it is beautiful! Just be yourself (I know it is the most used phrase ever but I feel it is true!)

How it is your day going guys?
I think that I've come back from the visit to my friend with a little bit more of weight! Now I'ma study some more and after that I'll snack something. Some of you have said that are wishing to see me gain thru Christmas..well I don't think you'll have to wait too much...

15205749_1213883741983978_1344932477_o.jpg  3,023   488.27 kB

thank you too! because you show the wonderfull pics you put on and show your beautiness and happiness with you. why tiny foods? 

thats like a well fed belly of yours! thats impressive, good job! that fills a lot of christmasfood, what are your favourite on the table?