My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

She's looking incredible. I'm curious what comprises a big stuffing day for her now? If you could give an example..

Also, I think it's wise to stay away from a doctor really, they will keep medical records and it wouldn't be good if they decide to take a mental health route.

Hey! We have uploaded our c4s! Enjoy the new material! Carmen is wishing to hear your comments. She tries to answer everyone on tumblr but shes busy and theres a lot of people asking there! Shes only good at stuffin herself.

Next week. Carmen is facing a little surgery procedure..she will have to rest and dont move too much..ill bring her a lot of food and i will take advantage that she cant move...we both think shell gain a lot in 2 weeks. What do you think about it?

P_20160902_115535.jpg

Comparison pic. Almost 40kg difference. Same swimwear...Today she ordered some sushi and received the sushi guy with all her fat gut out..We have that recorded! And after that the man who installed us our wifi connection has seen her huge belly in tight jeans and Has also seen Carmen eating a couple of ice creams..We couldn't record his face unfortunately. But Carmen has told me that she has seen his face looking at her belly with his eyes wide open. 

Also, Carmen will be resting in bed all day. She wants to make an Skype session with you to ask her questions live and free! We will keep you tuned!

P1100077.jpg

@dania201

Hey! It is just a little procedure, nothing risky but she won't be able to move much. Thanks for asking and don't worry that I guarantee she will be back fatter than ever <3

Carmen just told me this: "I never do this kind of stuff because everyone is free. But I want to send a big salute with all my love to that hidden bbw that insults me as a user on stu.ffer data.base. I just wanted to tell you that I would loooove eating a big cheescake with lots of whipped cream with you. Give us food each other, grab our big bellies and play with them...even fuck with each other until we fall asleep and then waking up in the middle of the night and eat  a lot of ice creams and fuck again. For real write me on tumblr! <3

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-07_a_las_8.37.32.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-07_a_las_8.50.28.png