My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest buddy420

Hey Carmen and mr Carmen the photos are great always appreciate them, but I notice in the clips for sale you didnt have any cheap videos? The 4.99-6.99$ one were perfect for me. I personally can't afford the other ones. You think you might make some inexpensive ones in the future?

On August 20, 2016 at 3:03 PM, 1789 said:

Another work of art!!! Carmen has told me that she wants to print them and put them in her room! She's so happy about them and even turns and encourages her! @ mr. button

Today we've taken this pics of her chubby body! We have been very busy today but she0s eating good as always! Hope you like this ones!:)

P1090653.jpg  3,220   232.6 kB

P1090660.jpg  3,191   224.2 kB

Wow!!!  Is this before & after stuffing?

1 hour ago, buddy420 said:

Hey Carmen and mr Carmen the photos are great always appreciate them, but I notice in the clips for sale you didnt have any cheap videos? The 4.99-6.99$ one were perfect for me. I personally can't afford the other ones. You think you might make some inexpensive ones in the future?

I bet they will, although if you saved up you could buy one of the longer ones even if you may need to wait like 2 weeks or something worth it X D

i was until now just reading and admiring your girlfriend but.. i have to leave my coment.. and.. she is so so amazing outstanding. i really do wait she reach the 100kg before of setember ends... and Carmem, you was always beautiful but now youre like a goddess!

And just a question? Do you both thinking about carmem starting to drink some gain weght shake, or heavy cream, something like that? Anyway... hugs ;)

Guest pangzi
21 hours ago, 1789 said:

She gets super shocked when she sees the difference, she says that she hadn't almost realized how fat she's gotten.

No wonder her friends and family are shocked too.  That's quite a change in just over a year.  Looking soo hot, though!  :D

@cupido Yes we can...but she won't be able to run anymore...

@thegenious @eeucomisso She doesn0t drink shakes. She gains by naturally eating, enjoying life. For her that's the best and fastest way to gain. Her body react on positive stimulation. If you force her too much she gets ill and can get the opposite reaction. We defend this happy way of gaining a lot!!

Guest Fukureru-Shogun
On 8/24/2016 at 3:22 AM, 1789 said:

She inflates quickly!

Haha, I think this thread is pretty good proof of that! ;)

Guest sexypajaro

I cant wait to see Carmen next year in spring and summer after having spent all winter eating fattening food laying on the couch... my mind is already blowing thinking about that.

The distortion makes it kind of hard to tell how big she is, honestly. Must be the Go Pro's super-wide lens, it's almost like a fisheye that close up. Can't tell if the effect is intentional or not.

Obviously, Carmen's looking fantastic regardless!