My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

@Mr. Button Carmen: "No one has ever drew me as a skinny model (and I modelled for 4 years), it took a lot of effort to me to stay super thin. Now that I have relaxed and I eat whatever I want you give me this present. This drawing has really captivated me and had me realizing how much I love my fat body. I will upload it on my tumblr and I must say that it has turned me on to see me at that weight (100kg)! Keep drawing, your art is amazing! <3<3<3 THANKS!!!

@sexypajaro Gracias por tus palabras. Su mayor esfuerzo es a diario el andar más de 15 minutos seguidos. Se cansa super rápido, se queda sin respiración, le duele la rodilla de todo el peso etc. pero está muy feliz con su barriga.

@dania201 She speaks spanish. She is a DUBBING actress (we made a bad translation before)! She dubs advertisements and stuff like that and hopes to dub movies soon. 

Thanks for your comments! We are translating the video of the shirt...she speaks a lot about her gain and feelings and her belly is huge! You will love it

7 hours ago, 1789 said:

@Mr. Button Carmen: "No one has ever drew me as a skinny model (and I modelled for 4 years), it took a lot of effort to me to stay super thin. Now that I have relaxed and I eat whatever I want you give me this present. This drawing has really captivated me and had me realizing how much I love my fat body. I will upload it on my tumblr and I must say that it has turned me on to see me at that weight (100kg)! Keep drawing, your art is amazing! <3<3<3 THANKS!!!

I'm very honored to read your kind words about my little drawing. Your metamorphing adventure is a great source of inspiration to me, since following the slow weight gain of a slim beautiful girl has been always a dream of mine (as well as the fantasy of gaining weight together with her).

Being inspired by your progress, I've tried to eat a lot in these last few weeks (I'm very thin myself) as I've realized that stuffing has a sort of aphrodisiac effect. Probably I took 4 kg, even though I tend to lose weight very easily (but I think that in my drawings the gain could be quicker, more interesting and noticeable: actually sometime I draw selfportraits as a massive 200 kg guy).

More drawings of your increasing beauty are on the way! Keep up the magnificent transformation!

All the best and have a great weekend!

Mr. Button!

Another work of art!!! Carmen has told me that she wants to print them and put them in her room! She's so happy about them and even turns and encourages her! @ mr. button

Today we've taken this pics of her chubby body! We have been very busy today but she0s eating good as always! Hope you like this ones!:)

P1090653.jpg

P1090660.jpg

1 hour ago, 1789 said:

Another work of art!!! Carmen has told me that she wants to print them and put them in her room! She's so happy about them and even turns and encourages her! @ mr. button

Today we've taken this pics of her chubby body! We have been very busy today but she0s eating good as always! Hope you like this ones!:)

Insanely gorgeous! Her shape just gets hotter and hotter with each kilo!

11 hours ago, 1789 said:

Knowing that my art is enocuraging her is a great motivation to keep creating more "fantasy" portraits of her (it would be great to see a photo of her with my drawings on the wall of her room!).

Actually drawing her in larger sizes is a sort of pleasure itself (morevoer it induces me to eat more in order to follow her transformation).

Have a greedy Sunday and gaining week!

Mr. Button

These drawings are really fantastic. Maybe you should draw a little comic that shows Carmen during a stuffing session and how she is getting wider during this. :) Or how she is getting out for a party and the people are making fun of her and how she is getting home and make herself happy with alot of food. :)

@noxThe idea of a comic story has already popped out in my mind but it could require a lot of time and effort as I use to be very meticulous when it comes to creating a proper narrative work. Anyway, maybe I'll figure out something short in the future.

In the meantime, consider this "before and after" as an appetiser (this is a fantasy I had when looking at a Carmen's Instagram photo, imagining she's drinking a sort of super fattening milk).

Enjoy and all the best!

Mr. Button

Carmen before after by Mr. Button.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr. Button said:

@noxThe idea of a comic story has already popped out in my mind but it could require a lot of time and effort as I use to be very meticulous when it comes to creating a proper narrative work. Anyway, maybe I'll figure out something short in the future.

In the meantime, consider this "before and after" as an appetiser (this is a fantasy I had when looking at a Carmen's Instagram photo, imagining she's drinking a sort of super fattening milk).

Enjoy and all the best!

Mr. Button

Jesus christ you have a real talent here! I like how she got stiff nips in the after as well haha! - Keep them coming!

@Mr. Button She loves every new drawing. She has told me that she wants me to tell it to you, she admire's what you do and thinks it is a honor every artwork that you make. Also she think it would be a great turn on to do the comic @nox purposed. Today she felt very encouraged and ate a lot of chinese food, and now that our friends have quit she's sneaking to the kitchen and eating a bit more of rice! It's 3 am here and know she'll go to sleep with a full belly. 

@alshere that's a great idea and very well explained. we'll try to make that and thanks for your amazing mind!

We have updated Carmen's store with two new clips. As we told you we have been very busy this week and we are preparing a higher level material for next week. We hope you enjoy this 2 clips. We are very proud of them and here we leave you some screenshots of on of them. The other is the one in which she wears that tight shirt!!!

Enjoy!!!

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-08-22_a_las_3.21.23.png

14 hours ago, 1789 said:

@Mr. Button She loves every new drawing. She has told me that she wants me to tell it to you, she admire's what you do and thinks it is a honor every artwork that you make. Also she think it would be a great turn on to do the comic @nox purposed. Today she felt very encouraged and ate a lot of chinese food, and now that our friends have quit she's sneaking to the kitchen and eating a bit more of rice! It's 3 am here and know she'll go to sleep with a full belly.

I'm really glad to know she appreciates my drawings so much that they are inspiring her to keep growing. As I've already written, her transformation is increasing my desire to gain weight as well (indeed in these last few days I'm eating so much food that for sure I've gained 4 or 5 kg).

I've always fantasized about being a sort of massive, colossal guy with a toned muscolar structure and a intimidating bulging belly. My wildest fantasy might be that of gaining 150 kg together with a very greedy and sensual girl able to enjoy huge amount of food while becoming more and more focused on sexual pleasure, in other words to live an experience very similar to your story. 

I don't know exactly when I'll be able to draw a complete comic story, but it's something that hopefully I could work out within the next weeks in the spare time.

Today I've tried to imagine what Carmen will look like when she will reach 120 kg,assuming that her breasts will swell more and more to adapt to the new monumental size of her belly. I hope that this fantasy isn' too much for you!

Enjoy again!

Mr. Button

Massive Carmen 120 Mr.Button.jpg

@Mr. Button You did it once again! Loved that last one. And maybe encouraging her to get to that weight!!! She says she won't be able to move at 120kg!

As always thanks a lot for you amazing support! We are working on the new material. Meanwhile we leave you this screen shots from one of the last clips. We are very proud of it and think it is one of her sexiest clips!!!

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-08-22_a_las_22.01.16.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-08-22_a_las_22.04.38.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-08-22_a_las_22.06.52.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-08-22_a_las_22.11.34.png

Anyone else noticed how Carmen is everywhere now. Her pictures are on every fetish site around and loads of tumblr blogs and Instagram accounts feature her heavily and even seen 1 or 2 fantasy feeder profiles with her as a profile pic. Your a celebrity Carmen hahahaha

1 hour ago, Cottonsox said:

Anyone else noticed how Carmen is everywhere now. Her pictures are on every fetish site around and loads of tumblr blogs and Instagram accounts feature her heavily and even seen 1 or 2 fantasy feeder profiles with her as a profile pic. Your a celebrity Carmen hahahaha

As much as its strange that her stuff is everywhere, its also not surprising. She is so hot, inevitably somebody somewhere would do that.