My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest Chillpill

@1789 I am loving Carmens progress!! Cannot stop watching videos and just recently bought the afterparty pizza stuffing! I recommend to all!!

2 questions : When will you be making/ putting up a new video ?

I would love to see videos of carmen stuffing her face with cake/ donuts!! would this be possible

Thank you again for ur work 

Hey! Fun time in Portugal. Tomorrow we are coming back home. She's been eating a lot these days. Today specially shes been eating all day and tonight shes going to be stuffing a lot. Here we leave you the 'before'. Also she had to go shopping today cause all the clothes she took dont fit.

@ chillpill we upload every monday. We will take ur request! Thanks for your Words

20160805_201356.jpg

20160805_201508.jpg

20160805_201314.jpg

20160805_201204.jpg

20160805_201142.jpg

She already outgrew the clothes she took??? Please don't throw em away! Lol. I think I speak for everyone who's seen "These used to fit a month ago" when I ask for part 2! Gosh she's getting so big! 

Hi! Its Carmen. I know there's some complains about the fact that I don't do free clips. Unfortunately Piracy is something unavoidable that I  can't and won't fight. I am no writing to complain about piracy, I Just wanted to tell you that I will ALWAYS give you free content to this community. I love this and I make a good effort to share this and record a lot of content for you. The main thing I wanted to say is that I don't do free videos because they are very easy to be shared outside this community and I wouldn't like that someone from my job founds me on xvideos (i.e). The reasons are obvious. I know that some people dont give a shit but I just wanted to clear that I love this and will always try to share my stuff with you. One way or another.

Also my man and I are going to improve the quality of our clips soon. Better cams, stabilizer, more food etc. We are working hard to improve the level of this community and we hope you enjoy this trip with us! Sorry for the long post!

Thanks for the support you give me 24/7! I feel really encouraged when I read your messages!

P.s. I am in my mum's  car and took this pic! <3 <3 <3

20160806_195126.jpg

Edited by 1789