My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

8 hours ago, amd123 said:

Wow, what a transformation, from fit toned hottie to out-of-shape fatty... is she experiencing any new new 'fat girl problems'?

Transformed "from" a hottie?? Looks like she is getting into a very delicious shape to me!

I'm off the site for a couple of days and this happens, only one of the best threads/gains ever!

You're one lucky dude @1789, your lady started off hotter and prettier than most and has gained beautifully!

Keep on having fun and thanks for sharing

@{}{}{} She loves sweets, creamy things, waffles, specially cheescakes. Also she loves pizza, hamburgers, pasta...I can say that she only eats carbohydrates and greasy stuff (every day)...she's gaining fast, almost 4k this week..we want to wait until upload the +80kg pics..but you will see them soon, also we are recording some vids!

Belly comparison..15kg diference

IMG-20160618-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20160624-WA0007.jpg

@Griigor 

She has a friend outside the city and has visited her like 5 times since Christmas..The last time she saw her couldn't contain and asked how was it that she was getting so fat. Her friend was really worried and told her that she had been watchin her getting fatter and fatter every time they saw. My girl told her that it could be some anxiety but her friend got serious and told her to go to the doctor as soon as possible.

Her parents live outside too and the last time they saw her they was in shock and told her to go to see a doctor to watch her diet and stop eating pizza and to walk a little bit more.

the friends that havent seen her in 5 months or so cant avoid looking at her big belly and butt and are constantly making indirect comments.

my girl is aware of everything and enjoys herself eating a big bowl of icecream :)

Ella es tan linda! Asombrosa transformacion! Eres Espanola?

Yo nací en Valencia. And I grew up a long way away. Still proudly nationalistic.

Seriously, you have it made dating this sultry Spanish beauty. And to think that you found she is compatible with your fetishes is just hitting a home run.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Best of luck to you sir. Remember to keep her happy above all else.

Haha she sounds great, I love that she doesn't give a shit. Does she ever think about telling them that she's gaining weight on purpose because she likes it? They might not approve but at least they would stop worrying about it being a health issue.

Guest pangzi
3 minutes ago, 1789 said:

She loves to be asked stuff about her weight so don't be afraid!!

I'll just jump right in then.  Which aspect of her growing body does she like the most?  And which part of her body does she most want to see get bigger?

Guest therogol
4 minutes ago, 1789 said:

She loves to be asked stuff about her weight so don't be afraid!!

What does she love about getting fatter and sexier by the way. Jesus she's looking very good ! But the most important is that she enjoy herself and feel happy :) Sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^

@pangzi She's trying to decide, mostly she likes her butt and tits, but she really loves all her proportions and would like to maintain them, even when she gets super fat.
@therogol What she loves most is when I grab her love handles and pinch them!

right now we're going to shoot some ice cream eating video!