My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hi! I'll start from the beginning. I met my girl on June Last Year. She weighed 110lbs and is 62inches (50kg, 160cm). Ive been in this forum for a while but never had a real life experience. At the beginning of our relationship she didn't know about my fetish. But she told me that she had always been chubby when she was younger. She had managed herself to maintain slim for 3 years, taking a lot of care of what she ate. But since the beginning she told me that she was easy to pack on the pounds. During last summer she gained 20 lbs. For me it was amazing to see my fetish come to reality, but was afraid of telling her. 

One day in February she picked up my laptop and find out about all this site and stuff. After I told her everything about this. She decided to give it a try. For her it was a big relief, because she loves eating and until then she was always trying to contain herself. Now months have passed and she eats more every time. Sometimes I feed her 2 or 3 desserts. All her body has ballooned beautifully and people around us has asked her if she has anxiety or stuff like that. She feels very comfy and only wants more food and more clothes (she used to be a size S (eu) now she's practically XXL (the clothing stuff is what drives her mad). She don't know what to tell to her friends and her mother wants to take her to a doctor. She really gains very fast now. Some weeks she has gained 5kg. Now she weights 81kg.

We're planning to make some videos in clips4sale and stuff like that. 

Hope you enjoy the process!

The first ones, last year when i met her.

IMG-20160428-WA0057.jpg

13214426_1068889349816752_1694624748_o.png.jpeg

IMG-20160328-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160501-WA0090.jpg

Her instagram is @viryoperry_gk she agrees to show it, but it is personal and real life, so we wouldn't like our secret to be revealed outside here! Thanks! Hope you enjoy it! We'll be uploading more stuff and would like some advice with sites and clips4sale and stuff like that. She will read all your compliments and gives everyone here greetings!

pixlr_20160403011349798.jpg

pixlr_20160428132107104.jpg

pixlr_20160506121205603.jpg

pixlr.jpg

Make sure if you will make clips for c4s give the information hear! I will buy it cause your girlfriend is goddess with extra weight

Guest pangzi

Hot damn, she is hella sexy!  Super cool that she's into gaining.  The extra weight looks so damn good on her!

What's her favorite part about it all?

25 minutes ago, 1789 said:

We awould like to read some comments, impressions and maybe a bit of teasing :P 

Wow, her figure has completely changed--from a compact, fit-looking hourglass to this soft, pudgy, heavily potbellied creampuff we see now.  And all that in only about year?  That's downright jaw-dropping, and probably all the more so for any casual observers not privy to this inside info about how and why she's suddenly and so dramatically porked up.  I can readily imagine why the clothing issue would be high on her list of irks, too.  She's clearly got a flair for fashion, and there's probably next to nothing left from her attire of a year ago that she can still reasonably wear in public. Tsk tsk.  How embarrassing.  ;)

She's a fine specimen of woman, almost too fine. It's a wise move coming here for you guys, seeing how popular she is on Instagram. We can't wait to see what the c4s has for everyone. Just remember, you have to be a paysite publisher first before you make any advertisements about that!