Has anyone else gained weight since joining

Guest likemthick

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pwnedbyme

I don't think it'd be as a result of being on here so much as other weight gain centric sites like FF. It's nice to see I'm not the only one lol

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I’ve put on 50 lbs recently. Went from 160lbs to 210lbs. Though she says she’s not a feeder, wife loves feeding me and calls attention to my round belly with glee. She’s been buying me new clothes, since my old ones no longer fit. I’ve mentioned  that I should probably go to the gym with her and start working out. She just giggles in response, saying she’ll believe it when she sees it.  

I had always thought I was just an fa/feeder type, but I think I’m a feedee now. Never thought this would happen, but  I’m blimping and I’m not sure when it will end. 

I noticed that others in this thread were/are in similar circumstances. Any updates on your situation? Also, what should I expect to happen over the next few months?  You think I’ll plateau for a while or will the number on the scale continue to rise?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess it shouldn't have been surprising to learn that I've gained a bit since moving in with my fiancée.  I didn't think I'd changed at all, but during the time that my fiancée put on 30 pounds I put on about 10.  I guess the sheer volume of food and booze in the house did me in!

• 3 weeks later...

No - I have actually upped my fitness level, swimming, running, weight-lifting, all of it.

Last GF, over 300 pounds, loved my body and wasn't shy about it. "Mmmm those squats are making your thighs fucking HARD."

Contrasted with her flabby, jiggly, gelatinous, hanging folds and rolls and her fat stomach which was so big she had to hold it up and out of the way when we did it. 

Made us both hot as hell.  

Yes even though I've been on and off here. It's night and day. While the only person who told me to lose weight is my doctor my family point out my gain all the time. It's not negative because I come from a big family and some of us were slim before but I get very self conscious about them commenting on my belly and how big I'm getting. Whereas online it's different. It's hard to know if I wouldn't gain if I stated offline because I did. And on top of it my ex and I are reconnecting and he keeps complimenting me and when we meet for coffee I'll decline food pointing out my gain and he insists. And he was not the FA boyfriend I had! He has dated heavy girls though. It's confusing. I think my main agenda is to stay healthy but I honestly love my size despite being self conscious IRL. 

I recently hit 130kg for the first time in my life. 10 of those kilos happened in just a few weeks, leading up to Christmas. I binged daily just because I couldn't stop eating for a while.

I've lost a little bit since then but, as is always the case, I will gain gain that back plus more. I expect 2018 will see me hit 140kg. My weight has been heading up at a faster rate, every year now for 10 years.