Hello Everyone!

I'm not dead and I know I need to update my other thread. But this morning I woke up with an idea and had to post it (I think it belongs in this Forum?).

So last year my man and I took a big step in our life development and participated in a full season apprenticeship on an organic farm. We learned SO much about food, its production/preparation, and how to eat it all! I was surprised to find that even though I was eating mostly organic veggies with a little purchased naturally produced meat, I was able to maintain and gain weight. Most summer days were minimum 95 degrees in 100% humidity and the work days were long and tiring. But somehow my chunky self managed to survive and I didn't work my ass off (literally). In fact, I think my shape and fat definition improved while I was on the farm. I noticed that once I returned to my old life/habits/fastfood/etc my fat became more flabby and stopped looking so 'plump'. My belly stopped looking so round, my skin became less taught and more pale, and my boobs were less firm and perky. 

After thinking about things for sometime, I realized that the purpose of fat is to store away nutrients long-term. Nutrients meaning energy (one gram of fat has twice the calories of carbs/proteins) as well as Vitamins and Minerals. So you should gain weight on as nutritious of foods as possible to ensure proper health. When grazing on healthier fares, you're body will have the capacity to hold on to the fat-soluble vitamins/minerals for many many months. I rarely get sick (about one week of flu/cold every four years) but as soon as I came back from the farm into the city, I got sick with a cough that STILL hasn't gone away. I blame the pollution.

Anyways, where was I going with this? 

Well I really enjoy the idea of growing to be a big woman. I love being soft and nurturing and able to 'hang & help' anyone out. I also love being healthy and feeling great physically, mentally, and spiritually. Because whats fun about being fat if you can't move around and be healthy?

SO I'd like to know what people think about a true 'Fat Farm'. A business-like establishment where the purpose of the farm is to produce high caliber foods for the purpose of fattening up visiting individuals. A place where individuals/couples could go to vacation or otherwise and focus on eating delicious food in a setting that encourages healthy but consistent weight gain. Patrons could either pay for a luxurious experience where food is grown/harvested/prepared/cooked/served for maximum weight gain potential OR people could put in the appropriate amount of work/time/etc helping grow the food, harvesting, preparing, cooking, serving and all the other tasks associated. 

How many of you would be interested in a business whose purpose is to fatten up its guests? I mean technically McDonald's is doing this, but I mean REAL, HEALTHY HOME COOKING with people who REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT for the purpose of body development - Not just kill you with their ''food''. 

Thoughts? 

MEal Spread .jpg

Guest fatladylover

This is an interesting idea. The main problem is making the business viable. There are plenty of organic farms out there, but ones dedicated to fattening guests would be a much harder thing to sell.

I think many people here like the idea of fattening on junk food. I, personally, not so much. I like the idea of a woman getting fatter on healthy but high-calorie food. With limited or totally excluded trans fats, hydrogenated oils and chemical additives. Lots of traditional bread, olive oil, butter and plenty of herbs for better digestion and appetite! Well, basically that's the way my wife got fatter ;). Still, such and establishment as you propose would not be interesting to me for the reason that I cook myself so I'm a kind of one-man establishment of this sort for my lady :D. But for people who like full-service - perhaps it could work. Although I can already imagine the vilification in media...

Guest _Antipathy

I think your analysis about how your diet can affect your weight gain and health in many ways is very interesting, and sounds very reasonable.

I personally love the idea of a woman with a (very) full figure staying active as well as having a very solid, healthy diet, as opposed to most girls who have that "yolo" mentality of getting big by eating junk food, and who sadly have to lose some size because of health problems.

Concerning the farm I doubt it's viable at all, mainly because of the lack of customers as well as how it will be seen by "normal" people. At the most you could try to grow / produce food and sell it exclusively to gainers, as well as voicing your opinion. I think Chubby Girl Videos on YouTube has a magazine o something like that about the fetish and gainers, maybe you could both try to set up something? She's also about getting big in a healthy way.

Guest pangzi

It might be feasible, but I think we're away off from something like this becoming realizable.  Ensuring a steady base of customers would be a challenge.  Along with other fetishes, kinks, and paraphilias, I think that feedism will become more recognized, accepted, and respected with time (up to a certain extent, of course), and promoting healthy weight gain is one of the ways to make it more palatable.  I've heard from a number of people that they're interested in feedism/weight gain, but don't want to damage their health.  Promoting healthy weight gain is one way around the dilemma.  I know that if I was looking to gain weight, I'd go the healthy foods route.

A number of communities hold regular retreats.  Perhaps feedist retreats could become a thing: feedists and and weight gain enthusiasts coming together for a weekend, week, or longer of feasting and fattening.

Of course, on the non-fetish side of things, this might appeal to others who are just looking to put on some weight in a healthy, natural way.  Skinny is currently going out of fashion and a lot of people today look for ways to grow their booty and enhance their curves.

Interesting idea, all in all.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a good way to have the full weight of society coming down on you (pun intended). Followed by a U.S. government S.W.A.T. team. For advocating an "unhealthy lifestyle." Showing that it is not unhealthy but actually healthy will just make it worse. 

I happen to think that this is not a fetish at all, it is natural for humans to be fat and healthy and therefore natural to be attracted to it. But 70+ years of medical/government propaganda has taken its toll. 

Guest nankdatank

Love the idea.

Keep the wheels turning on this and I'm sure support will build. 

Like anything it needs to be marketed really well to a large database of potential customers to be successful.

I'm keen to help out in any way possible.

Hank

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure I already replied to this, but I'll do it again since I don't see my post. 

I think this is a wonderful idea.  I'm very interested in eating healthier while still gaining weight.  I do a little bit of gardening and I one day hope to get some chickens. 

However, I think your target market would be limited.  The number of people interested in organic, sustainable farming is small.  The number of people interested in getting fat is small.  The numbers that overlap from those groups would be a tiny sample size.  Its doable, but it would have to be marketed just right. 

If you do go through with this, keep us updated. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Forum Lurker

There is something very similar to this suggestion in Africa. As many women are taught that being fat is actually a good thing, there are places where woman are fattened up. There was even some sort of documentary based around this but I never got to see any of it. It's called "The Fattening Room" https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+fattening+room

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of gaining a whole lot of weight (though I'd like to get toned), but that sounds awesome! Would it be like a relationship type getaway, where you could meet a feedee or a feeder?

• 7 months later...
On 9/11/2016 at 8:01 PM, Guest Jjskill said:

I'm not a fan of gaining a whole lot of weight (though I'd like to get toned), but that sounds awesome! Would it be like a relationship type getaway, where you could meet a feedee or a feeder?

Well that's an excellent idea. Like many FA's already do, you could have a gathering or a party for single FA's to meetup in a positive environment. Also very easily you could have workshops and 'Gainer Retreats' for FA couples. Things like teaching proper sex position for bigger peoples [and massage], emotional coaching for families that don't approve of the FA lifestyle, or couples counselling if the FA fetish becomes harmful/abusive.

Combined with healthy activities and a TON of delicious food, the summer would be your 'Fat Camp' season. The business could shut down, or do other activities during the off season. 

And if its a farm, you would already be able to operate a CSA / Farmer's market booth to cover the financial bases. The FA side of the business would be seasonal and on case/case basis.

Models could come do a week long stuffing set on the farm as a 'plateau crusher'. I know that I would have enjoyed some professional eating coaching during my 2010 Summer Challenge. Especially if it took place at some farm somewhere with amazing food. No people around to judge you, no family to guilt trip you... that sounds nice.

On 8/7/2016 at 4:25 AM, cenahater5001 said:

It already exists. The name of the website is banned here so i wont even bother.

I don't think I know what website you're referring to. 

Anyways

Sorry to necropost, but I've been thinking about this idea lately. It seems too hopeful that a bunch of FA's could come together and form a physical place for our community to thrive in. 

Does anyone remember the Fat Farm comic by Snaketrap?

Also I thought I remember AmateurArt mentioning that she was moving onto a farm type setting somewhere in MT. Maybe she knew what was up. 

ACG

Guest MUSEic

I think it's a lovely concept. Perhaps difficult in practice. And yes there is a clips4sale site that goes by that name but is basically in name only.

I think the idea of a gainer retreat sounds more economically feasible, but perhaps that could subsidize full time residents who are there to be "farmed." You would probably need a way to keep it exclusive or at least keep the creepers out. The biggest issue is offering something that people think they can't just accomplish themselves who might otherwise think, "why don't I just buy all that food myself for cheaper."

Perhaps you could start with a group of cohabitating BBW-Gainers and make it a destination of sorts.

Guest prupruprandie

I think we could get this off the ground! Post the idea on Social feederism sites, and we should get some interest going! 

On 4/18/2017 at 8:50 PM, prupruprandie said:

I think we could get this off the ground! Post the idea on Social feederism sites, and we should get some interest going! 

What or where else would be the proper medium or forum to discuss this? I don't know of a whole lot of mature places in the FA community to talk about things like this.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:16 PM, MUSEic said:

I think it's a lovely concept. Perhaps difficult in practice. And yes there is a clips4sale site that goes by that name but is basically in name only.

I think the idea of a gainer retreat sounds more economically feasible, but perhaps that could subsidize full time residents who are there to be "farmed." You would probably need a way to keep it exclusive or at least keep the creepers out. The biggest issue is offering something that people think they can't just accomplish themselves who might otherwise think, "why don't I just buy all that food myself for cheaper."

Perhaps you could start with a group of cohabitating BBW-Gainers and make it a destination of sorts.

Well I guess the idea is that you are producing better more valuable food for a cheaper price than someone can purchase elsewhere. So the advantage is how awesome the food is, not that you can get it just anywhere. You'll have to draw people in.

I'm sure any of you that live in rural areas can vouch for how much better a home grown tomato/apple/orange/beef/deer/whatever/everything tastes over the equivalent in a store. I personally always find myself eating more at home. When I go out, I know the food isn't going to make me feel good, it doesn't taste that great, and its super expensive so I'm mindful to how much I can get.

A simple example is going to a grocery store and purchasing the raw materials and cooking them yourself vs paying someone to do all the steps in food processing so you can just eat it. You pay for convenience, not quality. So a farm is all about quality, not convenience. And luckily, nature is really productive. A properly utilized acre in most climates could fatten one person indefinitely provided the climategatepocalypse doesn't happen. 

There are a few paths I think this concept could take. Most probable is some form of private land leasing to an LLC; however intentional community comes to mind as an alternative. The idea of a group of persons who purchase a larger parcel and then either subdivide it amongst its members or something more complicated. The idea of gainers getting to be amongst gainers is kind of a turn on. We usually have to care about what we wear in public, or what/how much we eat. I bet being surrounded by people who encourage your gluttony nonstop would add quite a few pounds, even if for just a short while.

• 3 years later...