Witcher weight gain shorts

Batman76

In the cool mountains of Korvir, Triss Merigold stood in front of a mirror.

It was a place she'd long stood at miserably, seeing her increasingly plump form broaden, sag and soften every time she'd looked. Months of unending, almost maniacal consumption, had added extra fat to her every time she'd looked in the mirror. The redhead's pretty face had become puffy and jowly, swelling up until she looked like a matron in her thirties, while her thick arms, that she once kept bare and exposed, jiggled and wobbled with each motion of her clumsy fingers. Triss' once astounding chest had turned saggy, hanging low enough to rest on the pliable rolls of her stomach. The once perfectly flat belly had bulged out far enough it had started to sag down towards her thighs, which themselves had become thick as columns.

Indeed, as she had soared up into the 180s the increasingly fat red head had seen an ever increasing portion of her weight go to her legs. Wide and soft, they rubbed down to the knee, giving her a humilating waddle. Triss' immense child bearing hips had gotten so big as to stick in chairs or brush door ways, when she rarely left her room, while her flabby cankles had gotten big enough she needed new boots. She'd puffed and panted as she walked, her muscles atrophying to nothing from laziness. Staying in doors all day had made her fair complexion pale to milk, while her eyes were always red from crying over her state.

But now...

Triss had been on a diet for two entire days without cheating. She'd eaten nothing but roasted vegetables and fish, while exercising every day. She'd gone by sweet shops and bakeries without even looking at them, confident in her will power. And it was easy, because she'd at last gotten skinny again.

Triss spun in front of her mirror, wearing only negligee she'd long ago thought would never fit her again. She ran her hands up her long trim legs, restored to their athletic glory at long last. Looking at herself she flexed the muscles in her smooth, flawless abs and played with the high pink nipples of her pert breasts, that now hung high and proud. She smiled at herself, seeing the glorious woman before her.

'Who's beautiful?' she asked herself, blowing a kiss, 'You're beautiful.'

What had caused this amazing transformation? Triss had at last located a magical amulet, one that restored who ever wore it to their physical peak while it was on. Within an hour of putting it on her flabby heaviness had shrank down to nothing, leaving her lean and slim once more after months of sniggers and humiliations from the Korviri nobility towards the once haughty Sorceress who'd ballooned up through sheer greed and was too incompetent to slim back down. Now that she was thin again, she was determined both to never take it off and to use it as motivation to actually slim down, so she'd be thin without the amulet.

The crystal of her magnascope suddenly began chiming, indicating a request for conversation from another magic user. In general Triss had only used the verbal capabilities of the device, not wanting to reveal how heavy she'd grown, but now that she was thin again she gloried in appearing before it. Triss summoned her bra again, the silky garment perfectly cradling her big chest, and turned on the magnascope.

A hazy, flickering Yennefer appeared in front of her. Her rival looked amazing as always and Triss felt a bit of shame to know she'd been twice this woman's size a few days earlier. The older sorceress looked determined and business like, but still gorgeous, in a tight black dress. She raised an eyebrow, looking the taller woman up and down.

'Having fun, I take it Triss?' Yennefer asked.

'Always, its not hard to,' Triss told her, 'what's new in your world?'

'I have a bit of an odd request for you,' the black haired mage began, 'first I'd need you to come to Touissant for a bit and then...well, this will make me sound crazy.'

'Trust me Yen, after the last months I'd say nothing sounds crazy,' the red head answered.

'Well, in that case...Triss, I need you to get fat with me.'

Triss Merigold stood on the door step of Villa Blanco.

She was wearing one of her favorite gowns, sea green and dotted with pearls, and it clung tight to her hour glass figure, dipping low to show off her pert rack. Fear gurgled in her belly, fear and hunger, for the Sorceress was starving from the exertion of teleporting all the way from Kovir to Beaculair. She raised a hand and prepared to knock before lowering it again. Triss looked at her trim, graceful fingers and remembered how soft and puffy they'd been a short while ago.

And thought of how puffy they'd be again soon.

'This isn't that bad Triss,' she said to herself, swallowing, 'its just a little weight. You know how to handle that.'

She looked down at the amulet between her breasts, knowing without it she'd be a bulky slob of a woman instead of a lithe temptress. Shame filled her when she thought of how slender Yennefer had been in the mega scope, but determination came with it. Yennefer had said that Ciri was being targeted by the Lodge and if getting fat was the only way to save the girl she thought of as a little sister, then Triss would suffer the weight. Sighing and at last working up the courage, Triss knocked.

Almost immediately the doors to the villa swung open, revealing Triss' dark haired friend and rival wearing only her underwear.

'Ah, I was wondering how long you would stand there,' Yennefer quipped, looking Triss up and down, eyes pausing on the amulet, 'let's get you into something more comfortable.'

Triss was struck by three things when she saw Yennefer. Firstly, the violet eyed woman now had a good two inches on the 5'7 Triss instead of being half a foot shorter, she'd obviously used some sort of enheightening spell to shoot herself up. Secondly, the fastidious Yennefer's lips were stained with a ring of chocolate that was quite surprising. Lastly, the usually trim Yennefer was bulging out of her underwear.

A pale starter belly oozed over the waist band of Yenn's black panties, while newly accumulated fat brushed together at the tops of her thighs. Once much smaller than Triss' big set, Yennefer's Cs had shot up. They were still firm, but jiggled and bounced as Yennefer turned around, the heavy busts too small for her bra cups. When she followed Yennifer up the stairs, Triss saw that her rival's tight ass had plumped up, softer and broad cheeks devouring her panties and turning them into a thong. Triss was shocked at seeing her friend appearing so suddenly plump, not that she had much room to talk considering how overweight she'd been a week earlier, and started thinking about how much weight the suddenly tall Yen had gained since she'd seen her last.

'Twenty one pounds,' Yennifer told her friend as she opened the door into her room, 'after I used the heightening spell to increase myself. So I'm at 161 at the moment, which unfortunately isn't even overweight yet. How big are you without that charm?'

'Mind reading again Yenn?' Triss asked with an annoyed tone, 'everyone hates it when you do that.'

'They're just jealous, I can tell,' the older mage replied, leading her into her chambers, 'So, how fat are you really? I recognized the amulet as soon as I saw it, those are very rare indeed.'

Yennefer's room was a fat girl's paradise. Bad romances and tomes of magical lore littered the book shelves, while plentiful amounts of chocolates, sugared fruit and wine were on hand. Indeed, the feisty stunner began idly eating them in front of Triss' eyes, boredom munching that made the red head instantly believe her friend had really been two hundred pounds recently as she'd stated.

'I'm..., brace yourself,' Triss said, slipping the amulet off her neck, 'its pretty horrible.'

For a moment Triss was hourglass and statuesque and then her body started to swell. It started with her face, her lean cheeks suddenly becoming chipmunk round and then a second chin sprouted beneath her jaw. Triss' graceful neck thickened and her collarbone disappeared as her shoulders grew a thick layer of padding. Her breasts surged against her dress, growing heavier and rounder before stopping. Seams ripped and pearls popped off, her dress shredding as her tiny waist turned back into a hefty paunch. Triss wobbled, losing her balance as she found herself top heavy, before her hips suddenly broadened out and out. The skirt on her dress ripped away, falling to the ground and exposing the twin hemispheres of the sorceress' plump behind surging against her underware. After a moments strain, the skimpy under garments burst free, exposing her plumped pussy before a soft fold of belly fat fell over it. With a final surge of growth, Triss' exposed legs and hips lost their athletic firmness and then flared out. The gap between her thighs vanished, broadening and thickening with every second, while her hips became wide as a mother of five.

'Hmmm, about 180 I'd guess,' Yennefer mused, walking around her rival, 'not bad, not bad. How long did this take?'

'Several months,' Triss admitted, 'it started creeping up on me and then...I was huge and couldn't do anything about it.'

Triss felt like crying. Yes Yennefer was a little puffy, but she was whip thin compared to the bloated Triss. Seeing her was like a knife in the gut.

Yennefer though, was annoyed. If her theories about magical power being tied to body fat were correct, then Triss would be stronger than her and Yennefer couldn't bear that. Yes it was nice to know that Triss was as much a lazy glutton as her at heart, but she wanted the grand power she'd felt back. She had a good deal of it from the gorging she'd been doing, but she wanted more. She ran her eyes over Triss' swollen curves and felt jealousy.

'Well, I promise to change that once we're done, I'll have you thin as ever,' Yennefer promised, 'Now, any change in your level of mana?'

'Well, I haven't really tried to press myself lately,' the heavy set red head admitted, feeling tired just from carrying her tubby bulk, 'So, I'm not sure, but certainly nothing like the level of power you said you'd had.'

Yennefer frowned at that. She'd assumed that every sorceress who'd fought the Wild Hunt at Skellige and been near the conjunction of spheres had received the same source powers as herself, their own fat turning into magical power. But now that she examined Triss, she found the red head's magical reserves were at a normal level. Triss it seemed, was just a natural fat ass. There was no need for her to get bigger, Yennefer could allow her to stay thin without harming her mission.

But, she thought tapping her puffy belly and looking at Triss' rolly polly gut, no need for me to be the only fat ass around here.

'Your body may need time to adjust before its apparent,' Yennefer lied, 'let's say...three hundred pounds.'

Triss' round cheeks paled, 'That's a lot of weight Yennefer, I mean, that's another skinny me on top of this! I'd have to eat like a pig for months to gain that!'

'Well, its unfortunate you feel that way but if you want to back out I understand,' the older enchantress sighed, 'I mean, I made myself taller to carry the weight better and have already put on twenty pounds, but if you don't want to help Ciri, I'm sure she'll understand.'

The redhead glared at her, 'Alright, I'll do it. I'm hungry anyway.'

'Good, good,' Yen agreed, taking a bottle from her shelf, 'now I didn't gain this weight naturally. This potion upped my appetite and made me digest just a bit faster than normal.'

'How much faster?' the heavy set Triss asked, green eyes staring as Yenn filled up a glass for her, 'and what is that?'

'Oh, its the distilled royal jelly from a Kikimora Queen larvae,' the dark haired woman said, pouring herself a full glass, 'its used to super charge a larvae into a queen in a short time.'

'And effects on a human?' Triss asked as Yennefer downed the drink.

'Nothing but some weight gain,' the other woman assured her, 'well, 'some.' Now drink that down and let's go eat, my cook here is extremely good.'

'Yennefer, I'm basically naked,' Triss objected, gesturing at how the only thing she was wearing was the top of her destroyed dress, 'and so are you!'

'Oh don't worry, I have the villa's workers building something for me,' the other sorceress replied, stomach gurgling audibly, 'and that won't be the first dress you rip, so don't worry.'

'Yen, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you seeing me like this,' Triss continued, 'I mean, I look like a pig!'

Triss' swollen figures were piggish, but Yen just smiled, 'I weighed two hundred pounds a few days ago, on five foot frame. I got out of breathe going up the stairs, I had cellulite and stretch marks, my thighs rubbed and I made a pig of myself everywhere I went. Trust me when I say that soon you won't be able to tell the difference between the two of us.'

Triss considered that, then eying Yen's slightly plump figure, downed the drink. At least Yennefer would be getting just as fat.

'Now come,' Yennefer said, fighting down her hunger, 'my cook has prepared us something amazing.'

She didn't mention that the royal jelly could cause strange hallucinations, changes to libido or that it could be addictive. Let Triss figure that out.

• 1 month later...

As Yennefer padded into the Villa's Dining room, it's long table positively groaning under the weight of Marelene's cooking, the Kikimora jelly was already starting to take effect. Like most of her profession, a brilliant intellect had always made the sorceress prone to overthinking and anxiety, but the insectoid narcotic took the edge off, replacing worries about a conspiracy with swirling colors and a room that was continuously shifting directions. She stumbled a few times as she crossed the dining room, longer legs clumsy under the narcotic's effects, and was giggling madly as she planted her plump posterior into a chair. A little chubby from previous binges, the dark haired sorceress adjusted the fit of her panties, snug against the small bulge of her paunch.

'It's so soft!' Yen laughed, pinching the pooch with her thumb and forefinger.

Triss on the other hand had been hit hard by the drug, this wasn't giggling to her, but a night mare. She had crawled across the floor and laborioisly pulled herself into a chair, barely able to move. She was overweight with a waddle of course, and being heavy again gave her continual soreness in her hips and lower back, but the sorceress was otherwise healthy and young, it would be several hundred more pounds before her mobility was severely hampered. Yet in her minds eye, the pear shaped sorceress had turned into an immense blob, barely capable of movement and covered in sweat. 

Inside her hallucination, The red haired beauty was chained to a chair. Triss' body was grossly fatter than it ever had been in real life, easily thrice her current weight. Her face had turned totally round, a jowly ball of fat atop a thick neck with a drooping second chin. Once dominant breasts had faded, the fat around the rest of her body having swelled up around the mammary glands. Her gut bulged well out into her lap, but it was nothing compared to her lower body which morbid obesity had swelled into her dominant feature.

Pillowy was the word to describe her once perfect thighs, thick rolls of bulging fat that were so wide they pushed each other apart. Her knees and ankles had practically vanished, so swollen by the puffy expanse of her cankles that it seemed unlikely the sorceress would ever be able to wear shoes again. Triss' hips had spread and spread, spotty fat stretching out past the arms of her chair and effectively trapping her. Meanwhile, her once athletic ass had swollen into two blobs immense blobs soft as melted butter and spotted with layers of cellulite, stretch marks and spider veins.

Triss screamed around mouthfuls of food, trying to break free but struggling against dimeretium chains. Hundreds of small demons scampered across an infinite table covered in an infinity of food. Small talons picked up cupcakes or shoved tridents into fried pieces of bacon, then scampered back to shove them into Triss' mouth which chewed and chewed, betraying her as her body continued to swell.

Across from her was Yennefer, revealed to Triss in her true form. The other sorceress retained her lavender eyes and Raven hair, but her ivory skin had turned blood red and a pair of immense wings arced out of her back. The demonic Yennefer gave a booming laugh at her immensely obese victim, running a taloned hand over her washboard flat belly in mockery of Triss balloon figure body.

'Don't worry Triss,' the hallucination of Yennefer laughed, running a forked tongue over her fangs, 'I'm sure the Lodge will keep you around, even after I've drained your magic and fattened you up! Perhaps as a jester!!!'

Back in the real world, Triss sobbed in her chair. She didn't want to get any fatter! She had to break free! 

But that didn't stop Triss' hands from shoveling in mouthful after mouthful of sugary sweets, fried meat with layers of breaking and bread so covered in butter it was practically a liquid. Her stomach groaned as the feast hit it, but the Kikimora jelly had already caused it to expand its contents and it groaned as it began to rapidly digest, distributing all those calories to the sorceress' thighs, just like Yennefer had brewed the potion to do.

For her part, Yennefer continued giggling as she ripped through the meat of a fried drumstick. Her hallucination was far more entertaining than Triss'.

• 5 months later...

Triss' eyes opened blearily, finding herself on the floor.

Confusion over her location rippled through her, as well as the deep grogginess of a hangover. Slowly, the sorceress remembered she was in Toussaint and that she'd agreed to an insane gambit with Yennefer to gain a massive amount of weight. That would explain the smell of food wafting from the table that sat above her, as well as the ring of her tongue found around her lips.

The crimson haired sorceress moved to sit up, finding her body responding with apalling slowness. Her limbs quivered from simple effort and her stomach shifted painfully as it bumped against her thighs. Triss had gotten used to her body growing clumsier and weaker as she'd gained weight over the last few months, but this was at another level. Her cheeks flushed crimson in shame and horror as she stared down at herself, finding herself completely naked and ruinously obese.

Triss had thought herself fat before but had to admit now that she'd merely been very plump. Now she was well past obesity: her breasts hadn't grown an inch outwards yet now sagged down pathetically, her pink nipples pointing straight down. They rested on a double belly that spilled like a lake onto her thighs, her navel was again flanked by bright red striation and the fat sagged so much she couldn't even see her sex. This latest weight gain had settled heavily onto her lower body: her immense thighs were wide as pillows, and her knees had turned into dimples between her elephantine thighs and frighteningly thick ankles. The entirity of her once perfect legs were subsumed completely in an ocean of cellulite, as well as flaring out to the side so much that they were wider than her shoulders. A hideous collection of spider veins stood out on the swollen surface as well.

'What did you think was going to happen Triss?' she groaned to herself, 'Its just temporary though, Yennefer said she could fix it. And I should be stronger, right?'

The enchantress reached for her magic, finding it ...the same. If anything, her powers had atrophied a bit from disuse. Fury overwhelmed her, she'd gotten fatter than ever for nothing! Had Yennefer known this would happen? That tubby bitch!

Triss forced herself to her feet with wobbling arms, gasping a fat girl grunt as she did and feeling light headed. She saw that the devastated table, heaped with piles of gnawed bones and empty platters, was bereft of her brunette rival and turned to storm from the room. Before this feast, Triss had been annoyed at her thighs rubbign together,  now she found her pace drastically shortened as she was reduced to a squat, slow waddle by her thighs. Pain dug into her hip as she pushed through the dining room and her extreme pear curves dug into the wall and the corner of the table. She pushed them aside with sausage fingers, lumbering her way through even as her ass knocked over an empty wine bottle with the shatter of glass.

The stairs formed a problem: Triss' enormous hips pressed against the handrail on the left and the railing on the right, to say nothing of the effort it took for each of her blobby limbs to take a step upwards. She had to waddle her way side ways, flabby tummy on the handrail and her draft horse wide ass pressing against the railing, the wood bowing outwards as she passed. Finally, grunting and sweating, heart hammering, the sorceress reached the top and blasted open Yennefer's door with a burst of magic.

'Yennefer!' the enraged sorceress roared, stomping in and coming immediately to a halt.

Partly the sight of Yennefer stopped her. She'd caught raven haired beauty preening naked in front of a mirror, lovingly stroking a pert bust larger than Triss had ever had with one hand and the round dome of a heaving pot belly with the other. Yennefer was no longer merely chubby, she'd gained just as much weight as Triss. And it looked amazing on her, giving her soft, succulent curves and a delicately cherubic face.

The main reason why Triss stopped was because her hips wedged immediately in the door. Fat mushroomed on each side of the damaged frame, catching Triss fast. She swiveled around, forming fat rolls on each side and looked down at her ass. Triss once perfect cheeks looked like piles of melted candle wax the size of catapult balls, she paled at seeing the pallid, sagging mass jiggle and squirm as she tried to force herself through the door.

'Oh goddesses,' Yennefer said with some horror in her face, 'Triss, I didn't know it would do that to you!'

The other sorceress walked over, her round hips making it a bouncy sashay that went from her soft thighs up her wide hips across her alluringly plump waist past her overly pert breasts and into her round cheeks.

'You didn't know it would give me an ass like an ogre!?' the stuck Triss groaned before Yennefer widened the door way with a wave of her hand, 'while making you look like a full hour glass?'

Yennefer's face winced slightly at that, before reforming its concerned composure, 'Triss...its not about your ass...its about...well look here.'

Triss was led in front of a mirror, catching the view of her bloated, pear shaped body from the front and finding her hips even wider than she'd thought. It would take multiple dresses just to surround her widened ass and she'd need a corset to give her tits even the tiniest perk. But it was when she saw her face that Triss gasped in true shock.

Like all sorceresses, spells, amulets and concoctions had kept Triss young and fresh faced despite being naturally in her forties. Her cheek bones had been high, her skin smooth and her hair bright, even after she'd grown fat. But that youth was gone now: Triss looked her natural age of 45.

Crows feet snarled from the corners of her eyes, while dark bags sat beneath the green orbs. Deep frown lines flanked her thinner lips and several wrinkles split her forehead. Her crimson hair was shot through with grey streaks.

'I'm...I'm old...,' the now middle aged triss groaned.

This whole story has been top notch! The whole Witcher universe has so many awesome female characters and magical shenanigans that it's sorely under used for WG fiction- you can do quick magical gains, or regular long term gains or a ton of other transformations and they all are plausible within the world. Great job Batman! Keep it going!

'I just feel terrible about all of this,' Yennefer said honestly to Triss, summoning some clothes onto herself before going to her desk and beginning to pull open spell books, 'I had no idea this was going to happen to you.'

It was partly true at least. Yen had indeed altered the Kikkomora potion she'd made for Triss, altering the megahormones within it to turn her busty rival into a pear so wide she'd struggle to get through the door. That had certainly turned out as planned, Merigold had thighs each thicker than her old waifish waist and an ass as wide and lumpy as a small elephant's. Pants of any stripe were now out of the question for the once athletic red head and if she had any mercy riding a horse would be too, although she doubted Triss would be able to get onto one save for levitation magic or a crane. Triss had to weigh well over three hundred pounds now, she was easily one of the fattest women Yen had ever seen. All of that was according to plan, if Yen was going to get fat she wanted her best friend and rival to not only be fatter, but to suffer the waddling indignity of a pear shape.

At the moment, Triss was sprawled on a couch in Yennefer's sitting room, the continental sprawl of her cheeks spread against the groaning wood as she gazed in fascinated horror at a hand mirror.

'You'd better!' Triss snapped, 'Oh gods, I'm a hag! A fat hag!'

Yennefer hadn't expected Triss to age. That was horrifying, Yen had seen all matter of injuries, illness and monsters in her life time, but the sight of crows feet and frown lines on a sorceress' face made her avert her eyes. It was scarier than her first realization that her perfectly lithe body had grown soft and plump, any sorceress who neglected her diet could get plump. No sorceress who got busy researching away from the galas of royal courts and high society was unfamiliar with a few research pounds making bodices tight. Its why the weight loss spell was so widely used. But aging wasn't supposed to happen if you kept up with the Mandrake formula. Yen had known that there could be side effects, but nothing like that!

The thought was so frightening that Yennefer had to check herself in the mirror again, just to make sure there was no silver threading through her raven locks. A short glance would have been enough to ensure that her midnight curls remained unmarred and her soft cheeks smooth as an eighteen year olds, but Yen was caught up in her own reflection. The whole process of preparing to regain had been awful to her, her instincts had warred with vainly not wanting to get fat again and an immense, almost addicted need to return to the amount of power being heavy would grant her. So Yennefer had fixed that problem, she'd used magic to edit and massage her body to her liking, making it tall and strong to physically deal with the load of magic containing fat she'd pack onto it, as well as drinking several potions to keep her skin mostly free of stretch marks and to accumulate fat more in her upper body.

And the results had more than paid off: Yennefer paused to admire the cherubicness of her cheeks, which highlighted rather than took away from her cheekbones and made her violet eyes seem to glow. Her double chin was adorably delicate, softening the impact of her triangular chin which could look harsh in the wrong light. Fat had made her arms and shoulders pillowy and smooth, while only slightly thickening her long neck. A lot of work had gone into preparing her breasts for the coming weight gain, work that resulted in a plump pair of perfectly symmetrical and incredibly pert G cups. Sheer size made them fall a little, but the Sorceress' physical youth and a few minor spells had made them almost as firm as Triss' famed DDs had been before their downfall. They'd surpassed her expectations, near overflowing the lacy bra she'd prepared for them in a most tantalizing way.

Yen's stomach stuck out beneath them, not as far but giving her front meat a love for its money. It was soft to the touch and rolled onto Yennefer's lap, a squeazable gut that would form a roll over any garment that tried to contain it. Indeed, the silk of the plus sized nighty she'd slipped into once she'd gotten the weeping Triss settled strained against Yen's new curvaceousness. Sheer weight meant it sagged over her sex, itself looking fatter, when she stood up. Thick love handles rolled off to either side, overshadowing her plushly round hips and meaning that the sorceress would need a very strong belt to keep a skirt up. Although her legs and hips hadn't gained as much, they were still very plush with new fat, soft and jiggly to the touch. No one would call her legs thin, but she could still wear pants or at least attempt to cross them.

The enchantress looked over herself, and then did so again. Just running her eyes up the ripe roundness of her stomach was enough to make her clit tremble in pleasure, let alone the feeling of pent up power that now surged within her. She could feel mana flooding into her expanded body, making her pale cheeks flush and her thighs tremble. Yen thought of Geralt behind her, thrusting hard between her thighs and into her ripe pussy as his strong hands gently rubbed and massaged her heavy gut and pinched her aching nipples, while she shoved her face into a cream covered cake.

'Yen, are you going to answer me!?' Triss almost shouted.

Yennefer shook her head, looking over at her age stricken friend, 'I'm sorry. Drifted off there a moment, I'm still a little strung out. What did you say?'

'I asked if this is going to be temporary?,' Triss sighed, looking at the threads of silver out crowding the red in her hair.

'Umm....,' Yen trailed off, failing to remember the side effects in the book, 'let me see...'

Finding the right book took a fair bit of time, well over an hour. Yennefer kept getting distracted, the tightness of her panties across her pussy kept driving her to distraction, as did the coiling power of the mana filling her and begging to be used. She kept having visions of what it would be like once this power was known, of every sorceress brimming with lard, their doughy flesh pouring out of skimpy outfits. She spent several minutes thinking about how to enhance her looks further before Triss had to remind her what she was working on.

'I'm litterally not getting any younger here!' Triss whined, snapping Yen out of a book of hair styles and an internal debate on whether a short hair cut would attract or take away from her softer face.

'Sorry!' Yennefer exclaimed, fumbling through her stack of grimroires and finally finding the one that had helped her craft the Kikkomora concotion.

She scanned through it, focused for a moment at least, 'Well...ok. It can be known to have some minor, minor side effects.'

'I've aged twenty five years!' Triss yelled, 'That's not minor! And I didn't get any of that power you were talking about! I'm just fat and haggard because of your mistake!'

'Ok, maybe its not minor. But age progression is one of the possibilities, although it was only ever seen once,' Yennefer consoled her, neglecting to mention how she'd skipped the side effects in reading the potion out of an eagerness to feel powerful again, 'and maybe the power thing will come later?'

She also did not add that right above the entry for age progression was one for Nymphomania and an extreme increase in vanity at the cost of attention span. Yen quickly put two and two together and realized that her frequent horny fantasies and inability to focus were as unnatural as Triss being suddenly middle aged. If anything they were worse, high level magic required careful concentration and the realization that her rock hard will was now shattered bore ill for any coming fight with the other sorceress' of the lodge. Those stupid, skinny bitches that they were might have stumbled onto the same power as Yennefer and could now be powerfully obese as well. Probably not as attractive though.

'How long?' Triss intruded onto her thoughts, the far fatter sorceress forcing herself up. It was rather like watching a land slide go back uphill and made Yennefer nearly moan just to watch it. Aged her friend might be, but the sheer immensity of Triss' lower body was a sight to behold. If she looked just a few years younger, Yen would have thrown herself onto the pearshaped red head for an entire day.

Wait, what the hell was she thinking?

'Huh? Oh, not long,' Yennefer said returning herself to the matter at hand, 'well, I mean it shouldn't get anyworse, you're just...temporarily temporally distorted really. It should be perfectly treatable with the right amulet. I can whip it right up for you for you in an hour. Or hourish. End of tonight at least.'

'And will I be young again once I put it on?' Triss demanded, raising one thinned eyebrow to her friend.

'Well, I'd prefer a holistic approach, the amulet will permanently reverse the changes over time,' Yennefer explained, drudging it from her memory past spiralling erotic fantasies, 'Umm, maybe two weeks?'

'...Fine,' Triss hissed, 'Just fine. Its not like I'm doing anything else lately. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if any of my clothes can be enlarged enough to cover..all of this.'

Triss gestured at the fat waterfall of her backside, which jiggled madly as she waddled towards the door, 'We'll be talking about why I'm not feeling any stronger later.'

Yennefer watched her go, fully mesmerized by the quivering sight. By the time Triss had reached the doorway, fat rolls mushrooming as she had to force her way out, Yennefer's nipples were harder than diamonds. The moment Triss had squeezed the enormity of her hips out of the door, Yennefer used magic to repair the entrance and give herself some privacy.

There was no way she would get any work done without clearing her head first.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the setting just screams for WG treatment. One book mentions that as their eternally young and hot, sorceresses go through periods of straight/lesbian/straight as they get bored with sex. Why not have a feedee phase in there? Or have sorceresses flaunt their wealth by being plump in a pre industrial society?

Especially I would like to see Keira flaunt her wealth by being plump after humiliation and destitution in Velen. 

Two quotes from romance scene prove that she is apt to this

"Please, I manage. You know, a dozens eggs here, a cock or gander here... beside, my finances are about to improve."

"More or less. Well, we've chatted long enough on empty stomaches. Let's dig in."

i manage.jpg

let's.jpg

2 hours ago, Fit2Phatappreciater said:

If either of you are interested I wrote a fairly terrible Yennefer story a year ago

https://www.deviantart.com/thewingman23/art/Witcher-3-A-Sorceress-gets-what-she-wants-698121935

I liked it. Could have had a different pace, but thought it was fun.

3 hours ago, hexxus said:

Especially I would like to see Keira flaunt her wealth by being plump after humiliation and destitution in Velen. 

Two quotes from romance scene prove that she is apt to this

"Please, I manage. You know, a dozens eggs here, a cock or gander here... beside, my finances are about to improve."

"More or less. Well, we've chatted long enough on empty stomaches. Let's dig in."

i manage.jpg  11   68.43 kB

let's.jpg  9   64.1 kB

I plan on eventually doing a few chapters about how the local villagers have a secret source of food and use it to keep their new wise woman fat and happy.

had time this afternoon...

side story: the village wide woman.

Months before Triss' waist band started pinching, when yennefer would have laughed at the idea of herself getting fat, much less wanting to, and when Ciri couldn't imagine sitting on the Nilfgardian throne, much less finding it narrow, a different sorceress was faced with a different problem in the grim, war torn swampland of Velen.

One cool fall afternoon, by the village of Midcopse, once a relatively prosperous community, was what was once a charming cottage, owned and rarely used by a Mage as a vacation home.

'What a pile of shit,' Keira Metz sighed to herself.

The sorceress stood looking at her new home, at the moment a partially collapsing and single story ruin in the middle of the woods. Even if it had been by the squalid little village she'd have not liked it, but having to zap several hideous Nekkers on her walk in didn't improve her already venomous mood. Her refuge was a ruin of itself and in many ways, so was Keira.

Any who saw her would have thought she was gorgeous: a slim blonde woman wearing a long skirt and sleeveless bodice with a neckline so low the flash of a nipple could occasionally be seen. Keira hated them and hated how she looked in them and not just because it was getting cold For the moment they were her only clothes, a wretched set of garments a tasteless lover had given as a practical gift for when she was experimenting. It had only survived due to pure chance, when theft, fire and flight had made her abandon the rest of her gowns.

Keira sighed and adjusted it, the fabric of the blue blouse baggy on her waist and tightening her rope belt to keep her skirt from dragging on the dirt. The worst part was the damn clothes didn't even fit.

When she'd been a King's advisor and respected healer, all of her clothes had been of silk or lace cut so exactly as to be like a second skin. Grateful patients and amorous lovers had treated her constantly to boxes of chocolate, baskets of candied fruit and dinners at the finest restaraunts. Unlike many enchantresses who'd have used magic to make themselves look effortlessly skinny, Keira had preferred letting the pounds accumulate to proclaim the life of wealth and ease she led.

To a certain extent.

Keira had used an amulet to keep herself at a very curvy and sensually soft 130 lbs. At 5'4 this hardly made her plump save in comparison to other female mage's, but she'd dress to show off her womanly wide hips, full soft D cups and a waist that was comparatively narrow and mostly flat. Combined with her blue eyes, blonde hair, ivory complexion and earnest face, she was a complete knock out, who rarely went to bed without a pretty woman or handsome man in it.

Other sorceresses wanted to be either aesthetically skinny or athletically fit despite never breaking a physical sweat, Keira proffered to look pampered and rich, not fat at all, but like she never wanted for a meal. At the Equinox, when the fertility goddess Freya had her week long feasts, the blonde Mage would drop the amulet all together and splurge, trusting to a low neckline and a tendency toward's top heaviness. At the new year she'd be so plush and sensual she'd look like the red gold goddess come to life, with eye searing curves straining each seam to bursting and the start of a second chin.

She'd gotten more than a few catty comments over the years from other sorceresses, especially when they held their typical sauna conferences in the nude and the width of her hips could be seen. Keira laughed at them all, with the their fat less frames and false breasts. Every man from servant to King liked a surging chest and a bouncy rear, most didn't mind some fluff at the middle either and no few preferred it.

Now though, all that was gone.

Keira started up the path to her new home, her skinny thighs not brushing as she went carefully up its steps and her lean arms clutching her only surviving bag. Running from witch hunters, mobs and invading armies for months had badly drained her resources in every way. Exorbitant bribes and sky rocketing costs had drained her purse down to only a thousand Orin's, with no hope of more save theft or murder. A ferry accident had ruined half her library of magical tomes and left all of her shoes at the bottom of a river. 

Worst of all, she'd gotten skinny.

Keira's widely flaring hips had burned away with only peasant's rye bread and thin butter to sustain them, going from invitingly womanly to girlish and narrow. Likewise, traipsing over hills and across swamps had melted flat her wide, round and butter soft ass that had drawn eyes to her when she went through crowds like iron filings to a lodestone, into one that was narrow, small and hard as a rock. Days in a comfy chair moving by carriage had kept her thighs plush and squeezable, meeting seductively at the top and perfect to have wrapped around a lover's waist, but walking everywhere she needed to go had slimmed her legs so much she had a thigh gap like a dancer. 

Telekinesis and never doing any work had kept her arms just toneless and soft enough to bespoke her wealth without being flabby, but carrying her own bags, hauling herself from a ship wreck and doing her own cooking had made them so lean Keira was disgusted to find herself developing muscle tone. Feasting and a weight loss ring had in tandem made her waist perfectly soft, with a small ring of fat around her navel, yet not bulging, but one meal a day if she was lucky for a month had made her woman's mound collapse inward, becoming completely concave. Keira could see all of her ribs and her abs were becoming visible. Worst of all, the full and bouncy pride of her life, her breasts had faded like a spring snow shower against a warm sun, being reduced from glorious D cup to something on the line of B and C. And to her shame, Keira knew no sorceress would be caught dead with a b cup.

In short, the most curvy of spell casters was now looking as thin as the rest of her order. The woman who had been called 'more plush than a sorceress should be' by the willowy Phillipa Eilhart, prior to making out with the older sorceress, now had such a skinny waist her sisters in magic would probably have asked her for advice. The last time she'd weighed herself, she'd dropped down to a doll-like 110 lbs.

'Ugh, I doubt this place has any food in it,' Keira groaned to herself as her washboard waist let out a growl, 'other than mouse droppings.'

The cabin was utterly deserted inside. it didn't even have any furniture in it, much less cabinets. Mice didn't even live in it, which was good as Keira hated rodents more than anything. One of Keira's teachers had owned it as a summer retreat years ago, she'd snagged the will when that sorceress had accidentally summoned herself into the elemental plane of fire and wasn't expected to come back. Her old mentor had boasted it was a quaint home away from home and shielded completely from any outside ability to detect magic.

'Let's test that,' Keira sighed, sitting her single bag down on a floor so bare it didn't even have dirt on it, 'wouldn't want the witch hunters chasing me.'

That was the reason Keira had fled here instead of somewhere more hospitable. A few traitor mage's were helping the church of the eternal fire and the nilfgardians had their own sorcerous minions, including if rumors were true Yennefer of Vengerberg. If Keira let loose with any enchantment greater than the one that kept dirt off her bare feet or made a potion strong enough to cure the sniffles, she'd have assailants on her like no tomorrow. She was no slouch in a fight but wasn't a combat specialist either, her skills tended towards alchemy and medicine and if too many enemies came at her at once she was cooked. Her range of teleportation wasn't that good either, those who specialized in such could get hundreds of miles in a jump, while Keira had to push herself to get ten in a day. She could never hope to get to distant Kovir, with its tolerant laws and love of round backsides, she needed a refuge like this one to make a new plan.

'Glavella glam!' Keira spoke, letting her magical senses stretch out and finding that dilapidated the house might seem, it would block even the strongest scrying ritual or detect magic spell. 

Relaxing, the skinny Mage began drawing her pitiful possessions out of her bag. As the bag was magic, this included a comfortable bed and blankets, a decent alchemical work station, a portal to a pocket dimension that consisted of a jacuzzi, a table and chairs and only a single loaf of rye bread and a solitary bottle of wine.

'Uff, what a hovel,' Keira sighed, planting her skinny butt onto the chair and looking down at her paltry meal.

She should have rationed it out, a few slices and sips to cure her hunger pangs while she fully explored her new environs. Her funds weren't much, by her usual standards, and food prices in the village were sure to be high what with armies coming in demanding grain. Nor was she like to get wine that good again. She also needed to badly restock her store of alchemical reagents, which would require contacting supplies on the other side of an army.

Keira's belly gurgled.

A few minutes later and half of of loaf and bottle were in her shrunken stomach. Keira stared tipsily at the rest, trying to come up with a reason not to consume them and finding none, did so. Pleasantly full for the first time in weeks, she put a lean hand on a stomach that barely bulged.

'Ugh, I'm literally wasting away out here,' Keira sighed to herself, 'I can't be seen looking like this. I look like a peasant girl.'

Tired, she debated between a soak or bed but was interrupted by a small bell and a called 'Hello?'

'What now?' The sorceress groaned, casting a small charm on herself to deal with most of the alcohol.

Opening her rickety door, Keira saw a woman and a sheep on a halter. The sheep looked like crap, with runny eyes and patchy wool. However the woman was better: she was tall, wearing a sturdy if plain dress, with a strong face, red blonde hair and blue eyes, skellige blood if Keira wasn't mistaken. If she'd been a noble or a sorceress she'd be gorgeous, as it was too much hardship and labor was starting to put faint lines on her face even though she wasn't much over twenty. Strangely for a peasant she had good teeth, and while lean had full breasts and wide hips, her wiry arms and strong shoulders showed that the old sword on her hip was for more than show.

'How can I help you?' The sorceress asked, trying to not be too haughty, 'I'm new in the area as you might realize.'

'Yes, some folks in town said you were coming out to the witch's hut,' the woman answered, 'you must be the new wise woman then.'

'I'm flattered but I'm not here as a wise woman,' Keira corrected her, "I'm here to not be bothered."

'Nah, house calls for a wise woman and one comes, always does back to when Midcopse was founded,' the red head shrugged, 'if you're here you're her. My sheep here is sick, I don't want it spreading to the rest of my herd or to put her down if I don't have too. Name's Bridgette by the way, I'm the head woman here.'

'Head woman?' Keira asked, her teacher's notes hadn't mentioned that.

'Yeah, my lout of a brother likes to pretend to be in charge, but the women have always run Midcopse in truth,' Bridgette explained, 'so can you do anything for this ewe?'

Keira stared at the ungulate, which sneezed on her yard.

'Listen, I'm not a veterinarian,' Keira said, remembering treating wealthy human patients for sums more than the entire village was worth, 'I'm...'

'I don't care what you were before, nobody does,' Bridgette informed her, 'But I can tell you've been missing a lot of meals, that those clothes dont' fit you and are too thin for the season and that you don't have an axe to split wood or calluses on your hands to do it. Even if you were a somebody wherever you came from, even if you've got, let's just say a spark of something else...'

And at this, Bridgette tapped the side of her nose and made Keira flinch she'd been spotted so easily.

'Help me with my sheep and it'll be worth your while, I can tell ya can. I'll get you some proper food in ya before nightfall and in the morning I'll send some boys over to patch your roof before it rains,' Bridgette continued, 'in a day or two someone will have a busted ankle or a sick goat or a pregnant wife and you'll get yourself a proper coat and a stack of fire wood before the snow starts falling. If the witch hunters or the southerners start sniffing around for any reason, then you're just my sister who lives out here since her husband died. See?'

Keira sighed, knowing she was over a barrel and that the woman was right, 'I do. Fine then, call me Keira but around any one else just say I'm, oh something rural, Hannah. Let me take a look at your...sheep.'

Fixing the sheep was easy, some herbs and a burst of discrete magic from her dwindling reserves had it right as rain. Bridgette thanked her and departed, leaving Keira to stumble back inside and decide to fall asleep, her sole clothes hung carefully on a hook.

She woke up with a start at a knock and stumbled blearily to the door. She opened it to find herself face to face with a basket carrying Bridgette, who let out an impressed whistle while looking her up and down.

'Wow, now that's a way to make you feel appreciated,' the peasant woman laughed as Keira realized in horror she'd walked to the door nude, 'but I wouldn't recommend you doing that often. We've got good people around here, but there's not a maid in the village as gorgeous as you. The ones that skinny are old, the ones that young are plump. Gods girl, I'm the fairest maid here and you're making me look flabby!'

Keira felt herself blush, starting at her navel, and mastered it by the time it reached her reduced bosom, she covered her breasts and stood straight, 'Apologies, it's not a usual habit but I'm a bit disoriented. Is something a miss?'

'Well, "Hannah",' the peasant said, hefting a large basket covered with a cloth, 'I'd thought I'd give this to you. You look like you need it.'

She pulled away the cloth, revealing a basket heaped with wheels of cheese, loafs of hard bread, carrots, potatoes, a bag of chickpeas, a bottle of cider and even paper wrapped jerky. It was several meals worth of food, worth far more than one sick sheep.

'Here girl, welcome to the neighborhood,' Bridgette smiled, 'I have a feeling you'll soon fit right in.'

• 2 weeks later...

More than a month in Midcopse had taught Keira Metz a few things, which she reflected on while soaking nude in her bubbling jacuzzi, confident an autumn storm would keep patients away.

The first thing was that Bridgette was as good as her word. Once word had spread that a 'wise woman', a term Keira deeply disliked was about, then she'd had a small flood of villagers bothering her to treat sick goats and Ill children. She'd worked harder than she ever had in the Capitol of Vezima, treating at least fifty clients in the first few weeks.

And for all that they were backwards peasants without two coppers, they'd been grateful. 

Many men had repaid her work with labor: Keira's cabin had a brand new roof by the end of the first week, while its walls had been fully patched by week two. It was still a scying null zone, but now also kept out the chill autumn rains that were falling outside to presage winter. She also had a small mountain of fresh cut fire wood for her hearth, enough for several winters.

As soon as word of how the new wise woman looked had gotten around, Keira had gotten a lot of young men with minor, probably self inflicted injuries and a desire to repay her by splitting wood shirtless. She hadn't dissuaded them, the young men in Midcopse were for peasants strangely fit and good looking and watching them wasn't a bad way to spend an afternoon, but the sorceress had a policy of not sleeping with any man who didn't have a university degree. 

The fitness of the male population though was just the first piece of a puzzle and all of it centered around food.

The women folk of the village repaid Keira occasionally with a household tool, soap or clothing (she had a good enough if too large coat now and gloves, and new slightly baggy skirt, even if she was still in the same blouse) but mostly with overflowing baskets of aged cheese, cured sausage, fries bread, flour, oil and always on top it: a steaming hot apple pies. Keira had eaten more pie in the last month than she usually did in a year, satisfying her long starved sweet tooth at last.

It wasn't that Keira complained of having a larder full to bursting or that after too long running and scrounging meals on the road she wasn't happy eating three or four hot meals a day. But where the peasants were getting all this food was a mystery. A pie was something made once a year, once in a good year, with valuable sugar and shortening going into the crust and filling. And she'd had near a score of them!

Moreover, the Nilfgardian army had taken a good chunk of Midcopse's harvest, as well as drafting most of its young men. The later had all deserted and snuck back after a few days, using the swamps to avoid patrols and bringing a few Nilfgardian deserters back with them. They joined men who'd deserted from the Temerian army in the summer and refugees from the rest of the kingdom, with new houses going up. Because of all this, the town of Midcopse should be looking famine in the face, it's people should be hoarding and scrimping to survive winter.

Instead, Keira had to conclude that they were the fattest group of peasants she'd ever seen. 

The young women and men were quite handsome for peasants, the former were fresh faced and curvaceous, with broad hips and big breasts, while the later strong and fit, with muscles on their arms and bellies. At twenty most of the girls got married, Keira had been to two of the feasts, and if they weren't visibly pregnant gong down the aisle they were soon after, steadily plumping up into round bellied matrons. There wasn't a woman over thirty without six children or one over twenty five who's breast went out past her gut.  The men waited a while longer, but their abs inevitably disappeared by twenty five.

None of them had the lazy physiques the nobility tended to possess bereft of magic at least. As far as Keira was concerned, the one good thing about the war and the mage persecution it had brought, was that previously svelte noble women were probably starting to notice the second chins and sagging breasts they'd have without sorceress' spells keeping them falsely fit. As hopeful Queens of Love noticed their bellies outgrowing their tourney gowns, they'd have to either try and tame their never tamed appetites or try and force their pampered bodies to exercise.

'At least the peasants here work the fields,' Keira asked the otherwise vacant pocket dimension, 'but where are they getting all this food? Well at least I know where it's going...'

There was no answer to the first question, but it was clear as Keira looked down into the bubbling water as to the second: her body was back.

Thigh muscles hardened by walking the roads had softened as her legs returned to their sensual plushness, to the point that she'd felt her thighs brush a few times in the last week. Girlish hips had widened back into feminine broadness and the belt on her skirt was now superfluous as her ass returned to ripe roundness. Her woman's mound was fully inflated while her ribs were gone as her waistline became soft again. Not pudgy, but without a sign of exercise either. It wasn't a belly, but she was back easily into the upper one twenties and when she ate a large meal it bulged against her skirt. She'd had to work with her hands some, so her arms were as soft as they'd been but the muscle definition was gone as well.

Best of all were her girls, her D cups were glorious in their full return. Girlishly firm and womanly soft all at once, Keira had put their sensitivity to the test, finding that her orgasms were still fantastic even if delivered manually. With spare calories, her sex drive had returned in full force with her figure, which was making her clothes fit like a glove. She constantly fight with her top to keep the full sized Tatas from popping out when she was with a patient. She didn't always win and the result was usually more work from the men and more food from the women.

'the women are obviously trying to fatten me up and I've been happy to let them,' the previously underweight woman went on, taking a bite of rye bread and putting a measured hand on her bosom.

Whenever a flabby beauty asked how to keep her now reduced waist line, Keira proscribed replacing white bread with rye due to its lower amount of calories, knowing that they wouldn't follow it. But if the noble women had slathered as much honey and butter as she did on the stuff, the sorceresses of the world would be much richer.

'for the moment at least, I should start cutting back,' she continued to herself, running a hand across the fullness of her belly, 'I wouldn't want to get too much bigger. But where are they getting this food from? Maybe I should ask Bridgette, she'd know...probably about other things too. And I think I know just how to get to her...'

Keira had seen the self described head woman in town just the other day, when she'd gone in to trade one of her carefully hoarded coins for a cauldron and some other tools. The muscular farm girl had been putting her corded arms to good use at the local forge, hammering an ingot of iron into some farm implement or another. When the disguised sorceress, in all her curvaceous glorious ness, had stopped to say hello with her breasts bulging against her neckline, Bridgette's eyes had nearly popped out of head.

The same breasts that worked on a king would work on a village smith.

At the same time...

'Are ye idiots?' Bridgette shouted at her compatriots.

They were in Bridgette's basement, a hidden room that three invading armies had failed to find over the years, and apart from the tall smith included the pregnant over plush form of Della Cornhair, the rosy cheeked Mahalia Rosethorn and the bitter old crone Mattie Ringhald. They were the leaders of the community: Mahalia the matron's, Della the matron's, Mattie the crone's. Bridgette led all of them, as she was in her opinion the only one with any sense.

'We're just doing what we think is right,' Mahalia spat back, 'keeping that hussy from stealing our men folk! All the boys have been going up there instead of paying attention to the village women like they should!'

'Maybe that'd be easier if you ate a bit less,' Bridgette observed dryly.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Mahalia demanded.

'It's supposed to mean that maybe if you ate a bit less men would like ya more,' Bridgette explained, poking a hard finger into the pale flab between Mahalia's skirt and bodice, 'you've put on four stone in the last six months!'

Although a maiden and not yet twenty, Mahalia was already getting a matron's bulk. In the spring, her wasp waist, pert breasts and waterfall of ruby red hair had drawn eyes from everywhere and she'd talked a bout going to find work on a noble estate. Her mother and the other town women had drowned both the extra attention and that plan with a tidal wave of baked goods. As unrestrained and greedy as any other woman in own, the village beauty had bulked up more than seventy pounds, with the weight siting awkwardly in her big hips, heavy thighs and round face.

'I'm engaged, it's...its just a little love fluff!' The over plump woman huffed, 'and that sorceress should have some too! She's over there, all fit and lean...'

'Yeah! My Corbin spent all last weekend chopping wood there like he was a boy!' Della chimed in, one hand on her enormously pregnant belly, 'and could barely get out of bed the next day! She's put a spell on them! And we'll see how that spell works against our cooking!'

'No, she's new and she's ...,' Bridgette began, remembering the blush working up from the wise woman's tight pussy, across her flat belly and up to her pert breasts, 'yes, she's gorgeous. But it's because our men folk are idiots. In a year they'll stop caring, that is if we don't have a sorceress calling fire on our heads and we don't all starve.'

'There's no starving in Midcopse!,' Mattie Ringhald chimed in, 'Don't even be talking about it!'

'You idiots know why there isn't,' Bridgette hissed, 'and know that if she has reason to suspect it, she'll take it from us and wwe'll be no better than any other town. So don't give her a reason to suspect it!'

'What reason would that be?' Mahalia asked in confusion.

Bridgette sighed, 'Aside from you bursting out of your skirt? How about the fact that due to your stupid jealousy she's gained thirty pounds in a month? I saw her yesterday, inflated like a bull frog. She's gonna suspect that something is wrong when she can't get into her bodice!'

'So, lots of women gain weight now and then,' Della objected, knowing this well as she'd been gaining weight every now and every then for eight years.

'She's a sorceress. How many times do I need to explain?' Bridgette groaned, 'They're vain and wrathful, they can control their looks as part of their power and value it deeply. Right now maybe she's just grateful for shelter from the road, but the plumper she gets the angrier she'll be. And she'll figure out where our food comes from!'

'Why would she figure it out? You gotta be dumb to sell your soul at the crossroads,' Mattie objected, 'that's how they get those powers and looks.'

'Ugh, no they go to a college...,' Bridgette sighed.

'Aye!' Mahalia agreed in ignorance, 'where they trade their ability to have b**s for power and eternal youth!'

'No! They're born with a power and have to learn it!' Bridgette corrected again, but could tell she was losing them as the three began planning to get the witch too fat to use her powers.

The problem with being the only literate person in the village, was that you were the only one who'd ever read anything, no one else would listen  to you. For the thousandth time she regretted that her grandmother had decided to stay in this mud hole when she fled Skellige, but Bridgette felt too tied to leave. Besides, as the only one with any sort of power, only she could get the food.

'She's already eating like a proper piglet,' Mahalia, an expert on such things, said, 'she'll be a proper sow by spring.'

'You do know that the numbers of men going to her have been increasing as she's gotten bigger?' Bridgette interjected, 'Nor have you had any less suitors since you got fat. Men around here tend to like plushness, witness how Della keeps getting knocked up.'

'I'm not fat...I'm girlishly soft!' Mahalia, who by any sane measure was not only fat but the fattest girl her age Midcopse had ever seen, objected, 'and maybe if you ate more you'd get a man!'

Bridgette crossed her arms and glared. At twenty one she was still slim and graceful, a near miracle at Midcopse mostly explained by how despite her prettiness she was still unmarried and childless. Her activity explained much of it, her desire to not have a man the rest. As the best fighter in the village, it was often a desire that had been proven with fists.

She did know what she was talking about in terms of fat though. Seeing the girls who danced so gracefully at last year's harvest festival waddle like gravid sows with pale flab oozing out their clothes was one of her life's greatest joys. Indeed, the softening form of the new wise woman had been on her mind all day.

'How about a compromise then?' Bridgette sighed, 'You lot of idiots keep trying to feed her and I'll keep her from knowing about the secret?'

'And how ya gonna do that?'old Mattie questioned.

'I've got my ways,' Bridgette smiled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back to the main story for this update, some more experimentation with age progression on triss and bimboization on Yen:

'Melitele's perfect tits, are you done with it yet?' Triss demanded with a wheeze as she wobbled heavily into Yennefer's room.

A week had passed since Yennefer's miscalculation of formulae had further increased the two sorceress' weight at a cost to Triss youth and contrary to Yennefer's predictions of the effects being over, they'd only worsened even as their appetites stayed ravenous.

Another five years or so had settled onto Triss' body, making her look older than her actual age of 45. All the roots of Triss' once dazzling red hair had come in grey, be it on her head or from the thick patch between hidden beneath her saggy lower gut. The only thing that could fit her three hundred fifty pound frame was a bathrobe, barely knottable, which left most of her torso on display. Formerly perfect breasts hung straight down, their flabby appearance and overstretched nipples resembling stockings with stones in the toes. Her shoulers now had a hunch to them due, partly due to the heavy swing of her unsupported breasts and partly due to the wear of time.The wrinkles on her face had both spread and deepened, giving her a harridan's appearance not helped by her foul temper. She snapped at Yenn all the time, at the now fully blonde Marlene and any of the other servants who dare came near her, her once bubbly personality fading with her fair face and slim waste.

More fat had found its way to Triss body as well, appetite fueled by depression and anger as much as the concoction. Although it would have been devastating to her slinky figure of yesteryear, no one would notice the extra ten pounds or so that had packed their way beneath the spider veins on her elephantine thighs or into the cellulite ocean of her yard wide ass on top of all the flab that already resided there. The fat was making her feel even worse, being chubby in a twenty year old body was embarrassing but being one hundred fifty pounds overweight in a body that was nearly fifty was horrible. Her now dimpled knees and heavy cankles hurt all the time from too much stress, her breath came in a constant pant and even a short walk left her heart thundering and her head dizzy.

'I swear, if I have to spend another day like this,' the greying mage muttered, grabbing a wine bottle of Yen's desk and downing it in one long chug.

Merigold had been self medicating with alcohol, she spent most of the day drunk and the mornings grumpily hung over. She knew a dozen spells to ease her heart and comfort her joints, but at the moment was incapable of casting them. The esoteric world of spell crafting required many things but self confidence was high among them, it was one reason the magic school of Aretuza had made its students beautiful. Lithe and lucious, Triss had had that in spades, being one of the best mages of her generation, an advisor to kings and a sought after healer and war mage, but now that she was in late middle age and morbidly obese her self image had crumbled like a sand castle and she would have been judged mediocre for a village witch. A few minor cantrips were the only thing in Triss' impressive repertoire that she had the ability to cast. One week prior she could torch a battlefield, now she struggled to make a fire place burn.

'Eww, rude,' Yennefer huffed, 'that was mine!'

'You said it would be a few hours Yen,' Triss snarled, showing teeth that weren't quite pearly white anymore, 'its been a week! At the rate I'm getting older and weaker I'll be dead before you get done playing with yourself!'

'Just cause you're old doesn't mean you should be rude,' the younger seeming sorceress huffed, crossing her plump arms beneath her more than ample cleavage and stiffling a giggle as her near transparent silk nightie brushed her nipples.

Yennefer had undergone the opposite transformation of Triss. Apart from their weight of course, both were still very fat. Merigold's sorcerous youth had been stripped away, leaving a past her prime grouch but for the raven haired beauty it was inside what had changed. Yen had been famed for her razor sharp mind and rapier wit as much as her slim legs and violet eyes, but since awakening from the concoction induced fugue the sorceress faculties had been blunted.

The century's worth of knowledge she possessed was still there, but getting to it was increasingly difficult and several sections were now entirely dark. For the first day, Yen had convinced herself that she was just getting distracted, that every thing distracted her nowadays, from the brush of her thighs on each other to the chirp of a bird to her own ravenous horniness. Yennefer's enemies had long tittered that she needed a good fucking, and its not that she didn't like it, but now the over plump sexpot needed it all the time. Pinching, twisting, telekinesis and even some occasional shocks were coming into play multiple times a day and still she felt her clit scream for more.

But it was on the second day, around 11 am with hr stomach full to bursting from three breakfasts and her hair askew from an equal number of orgasms, that Yennefer had finally cracked open a book on Elvish pendant making. A quarter elvish herself, Yen had grown up speaking the language and reeled in horror to find that she only understood three fourths of the twisting sidhe words, a percentage that rapidly dwindle as the days passed until she was now using a common to elvish dictionary to slowly translate what she would have just breezed through earlier. And she was beginning to have to think on some of the larger common words...

'Well, its not easy with you coming in badgering me all the time! Just give me some space!' Yennefer huffed, very much like a nineteen year old instead of a centenarian.

'Space?' Triss grunted, 'space to do what, eat and touch yourself?'

'What? How did you...,'Yen stammered, catching herself as if the frequent moans and the way her gut now hid her panties entirely wasn't a clue to how she'd been spending her time, 'ive just needed some downtime!'

Yennefer had been eating a lot more, letting her appetite run wild to the cook's glee. As a consequence increasingly large amount of fat had appeared on her in a worryingly small amount of time, concentrating on her stomach and breasts. Despite being buoyed by youth, her breasts were starting to sag down under their own hefty weight, partly as Yen could barely remember how the spell to keep them pert began. Her hefty gut had overtaken them anyway, spilling down as a doughy apron to cover her plump thighs. Once wasp wasted, Yen would have found her gut forty inches around if she could have gotten a tape round it. She was well past two hundred and fifty pounds now, easily double her former size and without the height increase from her spells would have been as proportionally fat as Triss.

'Down time my flabby ass,' the pear shaped Triss hissed, 'you can't make the amulet can you?'

'No! I can make it!' Yennefer stammered in a panic, picking up one amulet from a small pile of discards that cluttered her desk, 'see here, the rune's fine!'

Triss looked it over, the engraving was something that would get a C- at best from their alma mater. She would have kicked herself for not specializing in such enchantments when she had been younger, if she could bend her stiff legs back enough to hit her wobbling rump and now she was depedent on her increasingly airheaded friend.

'Its not activated yet Yennefer,' the obese woman sighed, 'you haven't said the activation word.'

'Oh, oh right,' Yennefer stammered, turning to her desk and looking through sheafs of paper, 'I wrote it down in case I forgot.'

Several were drawings of dresses designed for herself, the drawings getting both cruder and more revealing as she shifted. Triss' eyes widened at what looked like an entrance exam for Veretuza with at least half of the first page questions incorrect but before she could ask, Yen's plump fingers grabbed the right scroll.

'Et...Et Iuv,' Yen struggled, 'et iuvenibus!'

Triss felt magic hit her like a tidal wave. She was knocked back onto her couch cushion of an ass and her scant wind was driven out of her. Her skin hissed and for a second she thought was being burned, before the magic suddenly faded.

'Did it work?' Yennefer asked with some hesitation, 'Oh yay, it worked!'

Triss looked down and saw quite a lot of fat. She was in fact, just as fat as she had been: her legs were still quasi-mobile pillars of toneless lard from bloated cankle to sixty five inch hip, but the collection of spider veins that once covered them had faded away to a few hints. Straining, feeling her back only tense at the action instead of immediately ache, she pushed her gut aside to see her pubic hair was a vibrant and uniform red.

'Did you actually do it?' Triss stammered, rolling up on her feet and looking at herself in the mirror.

Her face was youthful, unsplit by any lines or wrinkles. Her hair was red as a sunset, vibrant and crimson. While getting up was a struggle, her body didn't complain nearly as much as it had.

She was merely, obese.

'I guess its better than being obese and old,' Triss sighed, but satisifed she felt some of her power return, 'Now yen, let's get your brain back in shape...'

'

• 1 year later...