My chubby babe!

Guest Bbwl0v3r

Guest Bbwl0v3r

Her lowest weight was about 120. Last time we checked she's around 165 but I have no idea. Oh and she's just 5'

Guest pangzi

Gorgeous gain!  She looks really good with the extra weight.  Beautiful stretch marks, too!  Are they fairly recent?  Judging by that sexy pose, she doesn't look too bothered by her growing curves.  :D

3 hours ago, Rj8499 said:

Her lowest weight was about 120. Last time we checked she's around 165 but I have no idea. Oh and she's just 5'

Is that 45 pounds in a year then?

Guest Bbwl0v3r
3 hours ago, pangzi said:

Gorgeous gain!  She looks really good with the extra weight.  Beautiful stretch marks, too!  Are they fairly recent?  Judging by that sexy pose, she doesn't look too bothered by her growing curves.  :D

Is that 45 pounds in a year then?

It was a struggle at first but she's a lot more comfortable now. And yeah 45 pounds in a year 

Guest pangzi

Wow, she looks so hot!  Short, chubby girls are the sexiest!  :wub:

2 hours ago, Rj8499 said:

It was a struggle at first but she's a lot more comfortable now. And yeah 45 pounds in a year 

45lbs/52weeks = .865lbs/week     That's nearly a pound a week!  If she keeps it up, she may be over 200 pounds by next spring!  :)