Miley Cyrus

jacknife

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, 87462 said:

Why don't you just post the images in here like everyone else does? I'm always being brought to some spam riddled site. 

It tells me to press the link "if I'm a human" in order to view the photo. As if some bot would want to view a photo of a hot young woman.

6 hours ago, sdd619 said:

Um she is not fat or curvy & she for sure has no talent as an actress or a singer. I say Abyss this post.

I don't especially like her music either, but she is objectively quite a good singer...
It's like saying Lionel Messi is bad football player (british english) due to not liking him.
I'll never get why people don't differentiate.

15 minutes ago, pummpumm said:

I don't especially like her music either, but she is objectively quite a good singer...
It's like saying Lionel Messi is bad football player (british english) due to not liking him.
I'll never get why people don't differentiate.

There is no way that Miley Cyrus is the Lionel Messi of singers. She's a decent pop vocalist, he is possibly the best footballer of all time. 

Guest sdd619

Besides the fact there is already a thread that has picks of her potential "In which I call new Adult as she just turned 18 & most women generally have that fat faze due to partying & such". The only way we are ever going to see her fat or curvy is when she gets pregnant, but I bet she "cokes" herself back into shape after that. So this is useless really.

12 hours ago, bluetech said:

So why don't you start Kate Moss and Calista Flockhart threads so we can admire their 'potential'?

She's obviously put on a bit of weight, you've just gotta dream and believe sometimes.

Guest sdd619
9 hours ago, ilikecereal said:

FFS get out if you don't like the thread. Nobody gives a fuck if you think she's a good singer or not. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't think she's attractive, either. 

Nobody gives a fuck what you think either. But you still wrote something.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2016 at 3:37 AM, zachi said:

Her six pack is gone and her boobs and her face looks a bit fuller, nice!

And stop using this spam-hoster for your pics :angry:

My antimalware won't let me download the pictures. I guess I'll have to find it on the Web myself. But still, I am grateful that someone is posting an update on her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On September 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM, KFD said:

I'll start handing bans out like candy if we can't wrap our brains around NOT linking of off-site virus nests!!!

these are probably just spambots anyway. just look at the total disregard to this post from the previous account.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...