The Beach

Guest softness4

Guest softness4

The Beach

By Softness

A short story of weight gain (BBW/BHM) loosely based on a real life event. 

Part I

I had been working for the past couple of years having graduated from university when I was laid off.  There just wasn't enough work.  For the first time in a while I had time to reflect and think about what I wanted to do next with my life.  After a couple of weeks hanging around the city where I had worked I decided that I needed a break to figure things out.  I was 26 years old, single and had enough money in the bank not to have to worry for a while.  I set out on a vacation or a hiatus or whatever one calls it when you just avoid working for as long as you can.  I ended up going to a beach town, where I stayed at a nice hostel with a surfing theme - they offered surf lessons etc...  It was nearing the end of the season so it wasn't that busy.  The owners of the hostel were nice people and I enjoyed going to the beach, surfing and generally just hanging out with other people who had also been drifting through their lives and were taking a break from the daily grind.  We were all connected by our need for some time off and our love of the ocean and surfing.

Early on in my vacation I went out to the favorite local bar. On Wednesdays the deal was one-dollar crab cakes an offer too good to be passed up.  The bar was a well-lit, cheerful place and the older bar maid was very talkative – but naturally what caught my eye were the couple of waitresses on the restaurant side.  I selected a seat that allowed me a good view of them in the restaurant and settled down with a beer.

As I mentioned there were two waitresses both of similar heights - I estimated they were both around 5'4” and they both had shoulder length blonde hair pulled back in pony tails.  They also wore the same lime green T-shirts with the restaurant logo on them.  However, that was where the similarities ended.  One girl was fat – her green T-shirt clung to her body like a second skin.  Her belly hung down over her skin tight jeans two inches and extended out - three inches of solid fat covering.  Her T-shirt wasn't riding up at all and actually fit her very well (perhaps tighter than intended :).  Moving up her breasts weren't huge maybe C cups – but very nice.  Her face looked chubby and she had a very cute double chin that formed at the slightest downward motion of her head.  I was struck by her confidence as I observed her bustle around the restaurant serving people.  I decided that I would have to visit the restaurant side in the very near future to give me an excuse to chat to her.

The other waitress had a relatively thin body.  I was immediately attracted to her by her smile and she had a certain glow to her face that I expect resulted in instant popularity at school.  She looked to be in her late teens.  Initially I didn't pay her much attention because she was so much thinner than the other girl but as the night progressed some subtleties in her figure became apparent.  I noticed as she walked quickly the way her loose T-shirt would press against her exposing the curve of her tummy I didn't expect to see.   When she leaned over to pick up a customer’s fork her t-shirt bunched against her belly and lifted up at her back revealing her hips.  Finally, I couldn't help but notice that she had great boobs about a C cup as well.  When she was waiting for a customer to decide what to order she placed a hand on her hips and her thumb and index finger sunk into her hip three quarters of an inch.  Her jeans looked very new – and overall I thought she had the look of a girl who has been filling out recently.  Not at all fat or even chubby but a little thicker around the middle and hip areas then a skinny girl would be.

The next day I went back to the place for dinner at the restaurant.   I was fortunate to be served by the fat waitress (whose name I learned was Kate) and as she came up beside me to take my order I really just wanted to wrap my arms around her waist and press my face into her doughy belly - but I restrained myself and instead ordered the fish and chips.  I watched as she finished taking our orders and walked back to the computer to punch in our orders.  She pressed her tummy into the side of the stand the computer was on and it looked so soft as it squeezed around.  I have found that when I am turned on I eat more probably because I am imagining feeding both waitresses while I eat.  I easily finished the fish and chips.

Over the next few days I continued to eat a lot – being a slim guy I noticed my extended belly from drinking lots of beer and generally being pretty lazy day dreaming about both waitresses.  I determined that I had nothing to lose and that I would ask the fat waitress if she wanted to have a drink after the restaurant closed.  So I saved up my courage and asked her out the next night.  I think that she could tell that I was checking her out a lot despite my best attempts to keep the occasional glances looking natural.  At the end of the meal as we got up to leave she smiled at me and I knew that was my chance. 

Sometimes things just have a way of working out (a credo I live by) and she said she was free at 10:00 PM.   I met her at the bar and she ordered a beer so I did as well.  I also got some nachos just because I wanted to watch her eat.  As we talked and munched and drank one beer became three and I learned that she and her fellow waitress were distant cousins. 

I said, “I thought you both looked similar!”

She gave me a shrewd look and leaned back and lifted her belly from her lap where it had been resting on her thighs.  “She doesn’t have one of these”, she said giving it a shake. 

I ogled at the perfection of her big soft tummy and was entranced when she shook it.  She asked, “Are you okay?” and I snapped back and told her that I was fine. 

She gave me a strange look.  Then started telling me a story of how she had put on some weight in the last couple of years and that she had looked like her cousin when she graduated from high school.  Apparently living away from her parents during freshman year had resulted in 20 lbs and then working as a waitress over the summer had resulted in sleeping in and staying out late drinking and munching resulting in another 20 lbs.  Then she had continued to gain weight despite multiple attempts at dieting she failed to reveal exactly how much but I figured she was at least 190 lbs.  I told her that I thought she looked really good which I am pretty sure was the right thing to say because she flashed me a great smile and I loved the dimples it created in her cheeks. 

I wanted to change the topic away from weight gain but I had to know if she thought her cousin would also gain weight when she entered college in the fall.  To my surprise she warmed up to this topic quickly seeming to relish the idea of others also struggling with their weight – I think this made her feel better about her own gain. 

She said, “it's already begun!  You should have seen her at the beginning of the summer.  She was a stick! I remember she told me she was 110 lbs quite proudly.  I may be at fault for corrupting her figure as she had never had beer before this summer.  After we finished with waitressing for the night I would get a beer sometimes and relax and she started to join me.  At the beginning of the summer she would drink one beer and I remember her lifting her shirt up to show me her tummy and complain of feeling bloated, she was quite thin back then.  Then the chef here (George) is a really nice guy and he noticed us both relaxing here and started to try out some new dishes on us.  For the first week of the summer she would drink a beer and sample some of Georges cooking but now she just eats everything he put in front of her and washes it down with 2-3 pints no problem!”

"Who is eating so much more?”, A coy voice asked. 

I turned around in my chair and saw the younger waitress there grinning shyly with both hands on her hips and her shirt stretched across a little belly that rounded out a couple of inches in front of her.  She really was beautiful.  I wondered how much she had overheard. 

Kate turned to her grinning and gave her a pat on her belly saying, “We were just talking about you!” 

Jenna looked down at her belly unabashed and said, “Oh my belly”, and she lifted her shirt to show it off and gave it a fond pat. 

I could see the thin new layer of fat that had formed especially on her lower belly.

“I guess I am eating more than I used to.  Hanging out with Kate is rubbing off on me!” She gave Kate’s tummy a poke. 

She didn't seem self-conscious at all. 

“I kind of like having a small belly. Although I think it might be getting bigger I just like eating and drinking so much now” and she giggled.  

I quickly agreed that it suited her. 

“Do you like my new jeans?” she asked and gave a little twirl as she flashed me a smile that nearly melted my heart and plopped down at the bar stool on the other side of me.

“They look great on you.”

“Yeah, I had to get them because the last pair was really tight on my belly.” She gave me that coy grin which made me think that she was just toying with me and  ordered a beer.  Then she yelled for George to bring her something amazing. 

Kate rolled her eyes at me and pointed to Jenna’s belly which was sticking out over her new jeans as she sat – nowhere near her thighs but not the tummy of skinny girl anymore.  When Jenna’s food arrived I marveled at the way she tucked into it and soon she was elbow deep in a big burger with sauce dribbling down her chin.  Kate gave me a knowing look as she demolished her burger with a lot more finesse.  I was beginning to wonder whether there really was a god watching these girls eat and drink with no concern for the calories they were consuming.  Jenna finished her burger, burped, giggled, gave her belly a little rub and ordered another pint she also unbuttoned her new jeans not bothering to hide the fact that her new jeans were already tight.  Kate and I also ordered another pint.  Jenna finished her pint quickly (she practically chugged it with one hand on her now slightly bloated belly) and said she had to meet some friends but it was nice to meet me and she hoped to see me around.  Kate looked after her as she bounded away her upper thighs rubbed together and her ass filled out her jeans nicely. 

Kate said, “I think she has put on 20 lbs. this summer and the way she can drink now she will put on even more in college.”

I tried not to seem too interested but now on our third beer of the evening she was starting to see through me – my glances at her tummy for the last couple of days it must all be clicking for her.  Suddenly she yawned reaching up over her head with her arms and lifting her shirt up so I had a clear view of her belly button which was round and deep and of her big soft lightly tan belly.  She reached down with a hand and gave it a rub and tugged down her shirt. 

“You don't think I am too fat do you?” she asked.

“Me? Oh no you look really great to me – you just have curves.”  She said that was a really sweet thing to say. 

We were getting along really well and agreed to see each other the next day for more drinks. 

After a couple more days of consistent visits to the bar I decided to invite Kate and Jenna back to the hostel (which was empty now except for me) for pizza after the restaurant closed – Jenna brought her friend Bob who was also in his teens and worked vacuuming the restaurant after closing.  I didn't mind Jenna bringing Bob and I knew they were close after I saw her hug Bob yesterday when he arrived and she threw her arms around his neck. 

Bob has a prominent belly and is definitely on the chubby side.  It occurs to me that Jenna is continuously surrounded by people who are chubby or fat and it is starting to rub off.  We get a couple of large pizza's loaded with toppings and some garlic bread.  We put on a movie and the girls dig in like they haven't eaten in days.  Jenna especially.  Since it is getting cool at night they arrived in hoodies but after a slice Kate exclaimed she was hot and took hers off showing off her big stuffed belly as she did so.  I saw Jenna look at her cousin’s belly and then peak down at her own small stuffed belly.  In comparison she was tiny.

Guest softness4

Part II Trip to the beach

Jenna wants to work on her tan and mentions that she needs to go to the beach – a trip to the beach would be fun I say.   When we get to the beach we find an area and lay down our towels and cooler (we had to bring some snacks and drinks!).  The girls are excited Jenna pulls her tank top up over her head revealing her upper body in a pink bikini top.  The top looks a bit tight and the straps are digging in slightly to her sides, her boobs fill out the cups completely (or even a bit too much!) and as she looks down at her boobs a small double chin forms and she frowns and arranges her boobs in the cups wobbling them around.  Kate notices me eying her cousin during this process and grins at me and I make a helpless gesture with my hands that Jenna is oblivious too.  Kate motions to me to redirect my gaze from Jenna’s breasts.  I continue to focus on Jenna for slightly longer – she is just shimmying out of her jean shorts and I notice that she didn't have the button done up.   She looks stunning and classically beautiful.  Her body looks soft and there are no muscles visible just smooth curves.  Bob is quite a pale guy and is covering himself in a very high SPF sunscreen and Jenna starts helping him pulling off his shirt and rubbing the cream on his back.  I notice she continues to rub the lotion lower down his back until she reaches his hips and then sitting behind him with her legs apart leans forward and gives his belly a tender squeeze easily grabbing handfuls of his belly.  He pulls her hands away clearly not into it and she looks sheepishly at me and shrugs. 

I return my focus to Kate who is patiently waiting for me to put some sunscreen on her upper back and shoulders she then says, “Do you want me to do you back?”  She rubs the lotion on my back and then reaches around to rub the lotion on my pecs and down to my belly.  As she does my belly she leans in and whispers in my ear, “Someone has been eating well.” I look down and see that my formerly slightly toned stomach now has a curve to it and is covered in an inch and half of fat – hanging out with these girls is rubbing off on me as well.  It is a small price to pay and Kate doesn't seem to mind, in fact I notice her fingers lingering around my belly button pressing and squeezing to get a feel for how thick the fat is. 

“Should I diet?” 

Kate pretends to ponder this and then says, “No I think it's cute that you have a little belly now.”

Kate feels self-conscious about her body at the beach – she is wearing a one piece with a sarong wrap to hide her wobbly thighs and partially conceal her belly.  They are excited and we jump in the waves and play for a while – Kate has more energy and stamina surprisingly than Jenna who tires first and heads to the beach.  When we get back she is sitting up on her towel with her knees bent leaning forward to eat a large poutine.  Her belly I notice forms three small rolls as she devours the poutine – she then lays down and works on her tan for the remainder of the afternoon – which involves a break for an ice cream and a coke. 

It has been three weeks since I have been at beach with Jenna and seen her bikini body.  Since then she seems to have shifted her eating habits into overdrive and I noticed there was a look of contentment and bliss on her face while she ate that made me wonder if eating turned her on.  My recent friendship with Jenna and Kate has had an effect on their figures.  We often stayed out late drinking beer and snacking and then laze around the next day. 

Today it was just Jenna and I since Kate was helping her mother and couldn't make it and Bob had to work.  To my surprise as she pulled off her tank top like last time she was still wearing the same top.  Her boobs squeezed out around the cups and she cupped them in her hands and looked at me and winked, “I guess my boobs are getting bigger”. 

I didn't want to say that was not the only thing getting bigger.  Her hips had fattened up to and she had small love handles even with her jean shorts unbuttoned.  As she twisted to look around I noticed a crease form above her hips that wasn't there before.  She shimmied out of her shorts with more difficulty than last time breathing hard by the time she was done and ran a hand over the curve of her new belly.  To my surprise she then self-consciously sucked in to make her tummy look smaller which accentuated the softness of the fat on her belly around her belly button.  She knew her gain was now very noticeable (had she stood on a scale she would have realized she was up 28 lbs. from the beginning of the summer) a big gain for someone who only weighed 110 lbs. to start and who was now pushing 138 lbs.  She asked if I would put sun block on her back.  Naturally I sat down next to her on the towel and squirted a generous amount of cream on my hands warning her it was going to feel cold and started on her shoulders.  I stopped above her hips and she said, “You can go a bit lower and do my hips too.” 

I rubbed her hips and let my fingers press into her little love handles and give them a squeeze. 

She said, “That feels nice keep going.”

I moved my hands around to her sides and went back up her torso.  Then she took my hand and placed it on her tummy. 

“Do my belly too.  Please tell me if I am getting too fat.”

“Oh Jenna, you are not fat but you are getting chubby.  I think you look amazing.”  That was the right thing to say and she smiled radiantly at me. 

She was sitting up hugging her knees and now she leant back on her hands to provide access to her tummy.  I started around her belly button the thin layer of fat I had witnessed three weeks ago had grown and rounded out slightly.  She watched as my hand move her fat as I rubbed and I noticed the prominent double chin that formed. I gave her belly a little pat when I was done surprised at how much jiggle there was and said she was done. 

She asked, “Should I put some lotion on you now?”  She had the same coy look I had seen when I had first met her and I wondered if she knew how turned on I was.

I already had some on but a little more wouldn't hurt so I said, “Sure”. 

I shuffled over so she could do my back.  As she reached my hips she breathed in my ear, “Do you want me to keep going?”

“Please.”

Her fingers dug into my love handles (yes I had come to terms with my weight gain and realized that my hips and fattened up considerably).   While she was doing this she kept breathing in my ear and I felt her boobs graze my upper back.  Then she moved her hands around to my belly and gave it a squeeze with both hands sliding her hands between my belly and thighs where it had started to rest.   Her hand grazed my erection and she said “Someone is really enjoying in this.” 

We played in the waves and splashed around together and then went back to our towels.  I couldn't help notice how amazing her ass looked as we walked up the beach.  Two globes of fat only partially constrained from jiggling with every step by her bikini bottom.  At about 4 PM we went to the Chinese buffet in town as we were both starving.  We had both dressed and I noticed she had buttoned her jean shorts.  At the buffet we took our time - I asked her about Bob and she said they had changed.  I said that after high school people often change.  She said we weren't really going out or anything just good friends and that was how she wanted it to stay.  We went to get our second plates together and she playfully kept telling me that I simply had to try certain dishes.  I gathered she had come here regularly recently since she knew what was good (almost everything it seemed!).  Needless to say my dish was heaping when we returned to our tables.  As we tucked in she confided to me that she really loved food and eating.  I said, “You know I can tell!” 

She gave me a gentle kick under the table.  “I know I have put on a bit of weight this summer.” She leaned back in the booth and lifted her shirt to reveal the lower half of her belly and shamelessly unbuttoned her shorts - releasing the roll of fat that had been pressed up over the top.  She sighed and leaned forward and tucked in again.  Then she said, “You have also put on some weight.” 

I said, “Well hanging out with you and Kate is rubbing off.”

“I think you mean that hanging out with Kate has rubbed off on both of us” and she laughed.  We went for thirds.  Once again perhaps it was to make her feel better about how much food she was taking she insisted on heaping my plate. 

“So how fat are you going to get?” she asked.

I looked up, “'fat?' I am just big boned!”

“Sure” she said grinning.  “Me too!” and she patted her tummy.  “You are not fooling anyone we have both getting chubby this summer.”

“Okay, but you are not fat.  Maybe starting to get chubby but far from fat.  You look really good - very curvy.” 

Then more seriously I said, “I don't really think about it - my weight.  I never worried about it before.  I feel like I am living in a dream right now with you and Kate and I don't want it to end so I am just going with the flow.  If that means I get a belly”, and I grabbed at my belly which was straining against my t-shirt, “it is a small price to pay.” 

“I think about it. I like eating but I don't want to get too big”, she said, “it's different for guys they still look good with a belly”. 

“So you don't think if I get fat girls won't like me?” 

“Oh!”, and she blushed furiously which was quite out of character for her and said, “No problem there”, recovering her confident self. 

I told her that she looked amazing and that she was far from fat. 

“Do you think Kate is fat?” she asked me. 

“Yes Kate is fat especially with the extra pounds from this summer.” An image of her flashed in my head she had put on weight as well.  Though not as much as Jenna or me.  We finished our plates, I was getting full. 

Jenna said, “I'll get another plate if you do.” 

Naturally I agreed and once again Jenna managed to convince me to take far more food than I should have.  Her plate was also very full.  She really did love eating and tucked in.  Her appetite had really grown a lot lately.  She finished first burped and sat back watching me struggle to finish.  “I am done”, I said.  And she looked disappointed but seemed happier when she gave my belly a pat as we got up to leave and realized there was no room left.  Anyway she had to go to work.  I dropped her off and said I was going to take a nap but perhaps would come around later.

Guest softness4

Thanks for the comments. I am playing around with the formatting.

Part III

I passed out in a food coma at the hostel and awoke at 9 pm.  To my great surprise I felt a little hungry despite having a bloated puffy belly from all the Chinese food.  Butwho was I to argue with my own hunger and I set off for the restaurant.  Kate was there and I noticed that she was tugging at her shirt to stop it from riding up.  She really needed to get the next size up.  Jenna filled out her shirt now and clearly showed her bloated belly with tummy button indentation.  Her love handles squeezed out over the jean shorts she had managed to button and her belly pushed over at the front jutting out a couple of inches.  I could tell she was uncomfortable and bloated and her clothes were super tight making her look chubbier than she was.  Kate finished the shift first and walked over to me at the bar. 

“My, my she said you too!”  And she poked me in the tummy and her finger sunk in but was resisted by the amount of food it contained. 

"Ah yes, we ended up going to the Chinese buffet after the swim and we may have overdone it a bit."

"A bit?" Kate retorted, "Jenna looks 5 months pregnant!"

“Who looks pregnant?” asked Jenna overhearing us again and walking over with both hands on her belly.  "Oh me?  Right.  I guess I do have a pretty big food baby."  She sat down quickly and unbuttoned her jean shorts.  "Oh that feels so much better", and she ordered a beer and took a big gulp and let out a contented sigh. 

Kate was looking on at her slightly chubby cousin in her clothes that she was quickly outgrowing with a bemused expression on her face.  That was when George (the chef) came out and announced that he had created a masterpiece that needed to be tested.  Jenna announced that she was too full but when George looked crestfallen she caved and said, "Okay I guess I have some room". 

George brought out the dish for Jenna and Kate to taste.  I was merely an observer and ordered another beer (I too had unbuttoned my pants).  The dish turned out to be a new creamy alfredo sauce George had poured over a heap of his handmade fettuccini.  Jenna looked at her big plate of food groaned and picked up her fork.  As the first bite entered her mouth she made an orgasmic groan.  Kate followed suit and they both dug in.  George watched on eagerly.  Kate finished first and let out a contented sigh that alerted George that he had outdone himself.  She looked over at her cousin and a look of pity briefly flashed across her face.  Jenna's forehead was covered in sheen of sweat her concentration was complete and her mouth chewed mechanically but she kept shoveling fettuccini into her distended belly.  Her shirt had finally ridden up and had found the narrowest part of her torso just below her boobs.  With her belly on display and her button undone it was just as well that she was sitting in a booth (we usually just sat at the bar) so that the handful of other customers didn't gawk at the spectacle of Jenna’s culinary dedication.  When Jenna finished her plate she leaned back and took a big sip of her beer.  George came around and immediately noticed that Jenna's new chubby belly was visible - he was quite surprised but didn’t say anything being the polite man he was but he was shocked at the chubby belly that was on display on this girl who he had always thought of as skinny.  The beer and his food was catching up with her and here was the result.  He felt a surge of pride knowing that his food was so good that Jenna was unable to resist and had clearly gained some weight. 

When Jenna realized her belly was on display she blushed and said jokingly, "Look what your amazing food has done to me.  I am blaming you for this George", and she patted her tummy and tugged down at her shirt to cover it which it almost did.  "You're cooking is too good". 

George smiled and said, "I am glad you are enjoying my cooking so much it is wonderful to see food enjoyed so much.  Desert is going to be amazing". 

Jenna looked startled, "Desert?  There is desert?  George I will explode!" 

Kate said, “George don't listen to her bring us the desert.  I know Jenna she will find some room your deserts are to die for."

Desert came and Jenna didn't touch it just looked at it with a slightly pained expression on her face.  It was a large slice of a very rich looking chocolate cake.  Kate eventually suggested she just try a small piece and leave the rest.  Jenna couldn't resist.  One small piece became two and then three and soon the whole piece was gone.

As we left the restaurant (Kate helping Jenna out of the booth since she was so full) George wished us a good night and noticed for the first time that Jenna was looking thick and curvy with a bloated belly but that - the boy had also got a chubby belly and Kate certainly hadn't lost any weight.

Part IV

Jenna passed out in her bed and awoke the next day groggily pushing herself up into a sitting position.  She felt her tummy rest on her thighs over her underwear that she was wearing with an old T-shirt.  She got dressed in some of Kate's old stretchy shorts (she had recently obtained some of Kate's older clothes since hers were very uncomfortable and unflattering) and a t-shirt that used to be loose but now clung to her curves.  Had she stepped on a scale she would have seen that she was 146 lbs. which at 5'4 made her officially overweight but she didn't she just went downstairs and focused on what to have for breakfast.  She found her mother making pancakes which was unusual. 

Her mother said, “With you waitressing now in the evening we don't get to have sit down meals together anymore so I thought I would start cooking real breakfasts for us.” 

“Sounds good to me Mom - smells good to me as well.” She finished her stack of three pancakes and asked if there were more. 

“Just help yourself I wasn't sure how many to make so I made lots thinking I could freeze them”.  As she walked to the stove her mother noticed that her daughters bottom looked quite big and so did her thighs and she didn’t remember seeing those shorts before.  Jenna returned with a stack of 4 pancakes and her mother raised her eyebrows and said, "Hungry this morning I see!" 

"Yes I am starving" and she drenched the pancakes in syrup and poured herself a large glass of milk.  As Jenna started on her last pancake she embarrassedly realized she was the last one still eating. 

Her mother just smiled and said, “Take your time.  I am glad you have a good appetite.”

When Jenna finished she got up to clear the table her fork slipped to the floor and she bent over to pick it up.  Her tight t-shirt bunched around her belly and largely hid the rolls it formed but it couldn't hide her love handles that were exposed or the thickness of her waist and her mother and father shared looks.  They didn't say anything - however clearly their daughter had put on some weight this summer but she seemed happy and she was healthy and that was good enough for them. 

Since it was Jenna's day off mother and daughter went shopping.  They invited Kate as well since Kate had also expressed interest in shopping.  Jenna had started wearing Kate's old clothes and so she just needed bra's and a new bikini.  She discovered she was now a double D much to her delight.  Then they went to get new swimsuits.  Kate boldly tried on a two piece for plus size women which was brilliantly engineered and looked amazing on her.  It didn't cut into her (much) but provided support and made her look very curvy.  As she modelled it for Jenna and her mother they both agreed she looked very curvy and stunning in it.  Jenna tried on one that was too small first.  It dug into her belly and made her love handles stick out.  The cups were the right size but she was thicker than she used to be and the straps dug into her back fat.   It was quite unflattering and she was embarrassed to let her mother to see her like this so asked for the next size up.  The next size up was a black bottom with a pink top.  She modelled it for Kate and her mother.  Kate was surprised at how thick and curvy she was after all it had been nearly a month since she had last seen Jenna in a bikini.  Her lower belly jutted out an inch or so over the bottoms and her hips did the same.  The top made her boobs look huge.  Her mother looked at her daughter and her mouth dropped open.

“It fits very well dear”, as she inspected the fit of the bikini (and her daughters weight gain in the process) she put both hands on her daughter’s hips and held her at arm’s length noting how soft her hips were.  She noticed the line that remained visible where her daughters belly folded when she sat and most prominent she noticed that her daughter had magnificent boobs.  Her thighs were rubbing and looked soft and jiggled.

“You've filled out quite a bit dear but you look very nice”, she managed.

Jenna smiled and patted her belly it rumbled on cue and she said, “Let's buy it, get out of here and get some food.  I am starving.”

Her mother couldn't help thinking that her daughter was most certainly not starving. 

They ended up at a burger bar and they all ordered burgers.  Jenna's mother got a salad with hers but Kate and Jenna opted for French fries.  They all dug in and washed down the burgers with coke.  Jenna's mother didn't eat all her burger so Jenna finished it for her.  Her mother was a bit taken aback by the size of Jenna’s appetite.  As they left Jenna admitted to herself that she still had room and could have eaten more.  A part of her was frustrated that her mother was with them and she had to behave modestly. 

Guest softness4

Part V (The last part of the story - I became impatient with the grammar for the dialogue)

Summer was coming to an end.  Three weeks had passed in a blur.  Jenna woke up and groaned she had hit the snooze button twice but would have to get up now.  She had to work from 12-10 PM today a very long shift.  She pulled on some shorts and a tank top that barely came down to her belly button and headed downstairs for breakfast.  Her mother was tremendous cook and breakfast had become her favorite meal of the day.  She had really been outdoing herself and she always asked for seconds.  She smelled eggs, bacon and home fries.  She sat down at the table and her mother put a plate down in front of her piled with food. 

Jenna said, “Looks great mom” and dug in.  Her father had already left for work since Jenna had delayed waking up for as long as possible.  Her mother watched her daughter attack her food.  Soon it was gone and Jenna asked if there was anymore. 

Her mother had known that Jenna would want more so had made lots.  She had become used to her daughter’s increase appetite and rather than fight with her she just gave in and piled a second plate high and set it in front of her daughter.  Then she added almost as a disclaimer, “Don’t feel you have to eat it all I wasn’t sure how much to make, and you are eating a lot more than you used to.”

And like most disclaimers it was duly ignored.  Jenna said, “This looks perfect.” and she poured herself a second large glass of milk.  I really love your cooking.  Jenna cleaned her plate and stretched yawning and raising her arms above her head as she did so, causing her tank top to lift up to reveal her entire pudgy belly which was resting on her lap.  Her mother missed nothing, she watched her formerly thin daughter pull down her shirt over her belly.  While she was sitting her belly actually kept it from riding up sandwiching it between her thighs and tummy.  She knew her daughter was no longer the skinny girl she once was but recently she had to admit that she was looking quite chubby and soft. Her daughter had a belly now that poked out over all her shorts and rolled over the waistband when she sat resting on her thighs.  Her thighs were looking soft and her butt and hips had grown too.  Even her face was rounder and a double chin formed at the slightest downward movement of her head.  But she still looked beautiful. However, she reasoned she didn’t want her daughter to eat a lot of junk food.  At least this was a real meal she was eating.  Her mother didn’t realize that Jenna still made room for junk food despite the large breakfasts she was eating.

As Jenna got up from the table she cleaned up the table to help her mother.  She hadn’t noticed her tummy button was visible where her shirt had ridden up.  Her mother couldn’t resist and gave her daughter’s belly a little poke surprised at how soft and doughy it was despite the amount of food Jenna had just eaten and said, “Honey, I am glad you like my cooking so much but your belly has grown a lot.”

“I know, I know”, and she lifted her shirt up to inspect her belly better and squeeze some of the fat that had settled there.  “I am just enjoying myself this summer and will get back in shape in the fall.”

“You know that school starts in 3 weeks”, her mother added. 

“Yeah so don’t worry I’ll soon get back to the gym!”

“I don’t remember you going to the gym before.”

“No, well I am going to have to start if I am going to lose some of this”, and she grabbed her lower belly with both hands through her shirt and gave it a little shake.

“Okay, I just worry about you and don’t want you to be unhappy.”

“Don’t worry mum I am very happy right now”, and she gave her mum a big hug.

I was at the bar waiting for the shift to end so I could hang out with Kate – I expected Jenna would join us as well.  I watched them both bustle around the restaurant.  Kate dressed tastefully, aware that she was a big girl and needed clothes that didn’t emphasize her belly hang but showed off some cleavage so that she would get good tips.  She was wearing shorts and her thighs rubbed all the way to her knees, her hips were wide but she still had a waist where her hips ended and her ribcage began.  Her boobs were had grown and were quite impressive.  Her lower belly seemed to defy gravity and jutted out over her shorts creating a big spare tire.  Her face was chubby and round but she exuded a confidence as she worked and clearly took pride in being the best waitress she could be.

Jenna seemed oblivious to her slightly wider hips and thighs that were encased in the black lycra shorts that were quite short and revealed the start of cellulite on her upper thighs.  She still seemed to give off a glow as she smiled at customers.  She had cute little dimples I noticed and her belly curved up above her shorts as far as her boobs.  Her love handles could not be hidden and were on full display above her shorts the skin remained unexposed by her T-shirt clinging to them.  As she leaned over a customer’s table to clear the plate I noticed her belly press into the customers (an old man) elbow and her boob brush his face.  He did not say anything but his wife frowned and I had to smile.  I wonder how Jenna with was doing with tips now!  The last couple of weeks she certainly hadn’t slowed down her eating habits and I marveled at her transformation in such a short space of time.  She was bordering on very chubby now.

At the end of the shift both girls came over and we elected for a booth which was more comfortable.  We all got beers.  I was on my second pint and ordered nachos for us to kick off the evenings overindulgence.  When they arrived I was surprised at how Kate dug into them.  I commented on this and she said, "Well lately you two have been eating everything so fast I figured I better get to it before they were gone. 

I said, "Well Jenna can sure eat a lot! 

You are one to talk she retorted playfully giving my belly a smack. 

I looked down and saw that my gut was nearing the edge of the table and fully rested on my thighs.  It was soft and doughy and Jenna dug her finger in to my side and said, "fatso!"

Kate came to my defense. "He’s not fat he’s just big boned!" 

"Alright, alright I get it I have got a gut now." 

"Yeah you do" said Kate.  "Hey how much have you gained hanging out with us." 

"Yeah fatso how much?" said Jenna. 

"I don’t know how much have you gained Jenna?" 

Kate was enjoying herself – the tables were turning and she was tormenting others about their weight gain for a change.  Not something she was used to doing.  Jenna looked sheepish for a moment before replying that she hadn’t stepped on a scale for a while (like all summer).  Well that’s what we’ll do after we eat then – get both of you on the scale and see what this summer’s damage is.

This wasn’t something I was looking forward to so I focused on what George had just brought us.  A massive tuna burger with heap of French fries on the side.  I swear he had started to pile the food higher and higher on our plates since we always finished all the food he brought us.  I think he enjoyed seeing us leave with bloated full bellies.  Especially Jenna who was his favorite and always got extra special appetizers to try.  Jenna was absolutely in love with Georges food.  Three pints each later we staggered out feeling very full and satisfied, with a pleasant buzz from the beer.  We went back to Kate’s apartment and she brought out the scale (as she had promised).  There was an excitement in her face and a look of curiosity on Jenna’s face.  I don’t know what I looked like, I was trying to look very cool about the whole thing but secretly I was curious to know how fat I was after a summer of complete indulgence.  Kate said,  "Well Jenna why don’t you go first?"

Jenna said, "Why me?  and then, "fine let’s just get this over with."  She then proceeded to take her socks off and Kate asked "what are you doing?"  She said,  "I am going to strip down so I don’t weigh my clothes too."  Kate thought this was hilarious but played along right.  "Accuracy is key good thinking."  Jenna looked at us both and then pulled off her top lifting both arms above her head as she did so.  The bottom hem of her shirt snagged on her belly causing it to wobble when it released.  Her boobs were like plump grapefruits in her bra, and her belly was round from all the food and beer.  Her underwear dug into her hips cruelly and her butt showed the beginnings of cellulite forming the same with her upper thighs.  She gingerly stepped on to the scale and tried to look around her boobs at the number.  Kate inhaled sharply and said, "Wow I can’t believe it!"

"What!",  said Jenna impatiently trying to see the scale.  Finally she succeeding by leaning forward slightly causing a large roll of belly over her underwear as she did so it read 166 lbs.  "What!" She exclaimed again. "That can’t be right!",  and she jumped off the scale and bent over to check it was at zero.  It was and she stepped back with a somewhat stunned expression on her face.  Kate looked her over and said, "Oh Jenna you have got stretch marks you should have told me."  And she traced the red marks on the side of Jenna’s lower belly.  Jenna looked down bewildered and said, "Oh ya I guess I do, well that’s what I get for being such a pig all summer!" and grinned.  Kate looked at me next and Jenna seeming to relish the embarrassment of someone else said, "It won’t be that bad it’s not like you have gained 56 lbs in one summer!"  I didn’t say anything but took off my socks as both girls looked on I saw the excitement on both their faces.  They were really enjoying this.  I slowly tugged off my shirt.  Then patted my belly and twisted around so they could see the roll on my back above my hips.  I unbuttoned my shorts and released my gut which arced out in front of me at least a foot (in my defense I was pretty bloated) Jenna and Kate shared a glance and Kate said come on the suspense is killing me step on the scale.  I did in only my boxers and my belly obscured the number for me so Kate leaned over and read it out.  At 5’10 I had weighed about 188 at the start of the summer not skinny but not fat now I was 247 a gain of 59 lbs.  Jenna let out a small shriek and said, "you gained more than me!"  She then hugged me while still in her underwear and I felt her warm skin of our bellies press against each other and her fingers find my love handles and squeeze them tenderly.  I found my hands resting above her hips where her back fat creased permanently forming a roll when she stood.  Kate was undressing so we broke our embrace to watch her.  Her belly hung down over her underwear and her thighs and hips were massive as were her boobs.  She was a proper fat girl. Jenna leaned over to see the number as Kate had no chance.  "238 lbs!", she whispered.  Kate groaned saying that she had put on over 40 lbs this summer.  A new record for summer weight gain.  We didn’t feel like getting dressed and opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch.  Kate on one side of me and Jenna on the other.  "We should call you Buddha. You know why?", asked Jenna cheekily.  "Yeah", said Kate "because you have a Buddha belly." And she leaned over and kissed it softly.  Jenna grabbed one of my pecs which were getting pretty moobish and kneaded it in her hand.  I leaned back and felt chocolate at my lips.  "Come on girls don’t you think I am fat enough I said." 

"No", Jenna and Kate said in unison and I obediently opened my mouth as I was fed chocolate sitting on a couch with two stunning girls in their underwear.  I said pinch me so I know this isn’t a dream and Jenna said okay and grabbed a roll of fat on my side and squeezed.  "Ow" I said.

"Well you said pinch you what did you expect?"

Kate started to rub my belly with her right hand while taking my left and placing it on her own belly.  I didn’t need anymore of an invitation and began to rub her tummy moving up to her boobs.  Jenna moved down to my belly and they playfully grabbed my erection which was and got off the couch on her knees and took it in her mouth.  Her boobs pressed against my thighs and she sucked on it and I didn’t wonder where she had learned to do that but just leaned back in a blissful state.  Living in a moment that I hoped would last forever. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _Antipathy

Pretty good to be honest, it's not often that you see a man gaining along two female friends, like a trio. Didn't expect to find such a good story here.

Do you have any future plans, or other stories? I easily see like a sequel.

Do you post anywhere else, Deviantart for example?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest softness4

I posted on dimensions years ago with a couple of similar themed stories 'Cafeteria Girl' and 'Hannah'.  Not working on anything at the moment.