Login Issues.

Draich

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

A few days ago I tried logging in and I was told my username wasn't one registered with the site. Then I was told I needed a new password. I redid my password and can now log on, I've activated my account via the email sent to me but I can still only see posts from many, many months ago. I can only see up to page 3 of Ayumi's thread!!!  :'(

I can't even seem to find a Mod's username to PM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Love and kisses

- Draich

No, you are not the only one. Basically the whole site got nuked and lost forever in the event dubbed "The Great Nuke of 2012"

You can read more about it here, you may have to sift through all the pages:

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

But essentially the previous owner of curvage let his server fees run out and basically due to that the site and all it's content got erased. But a new owner named "S77" took over the site after the nuke of the site. So essentially everyone has had to start from scratch as we have all lost content this site has collected over the years Curvage has been around. 

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Umm .... now it appears the button to start a new thread has vanished, at least for me.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Umm .... now it appears the button to start a new thread has vanished, at least for me.

Mine is still present. Screenshot it?

Look, there's no button next to "notify"

post-0-1451318597623_thumb.png

What about the 'new topic' button that's usually on top of the page to the right?

Guest AbeVanHelsing

What about the 'new topic' button that's usually on top of the page to the right?

Not there either.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Odd, I just browsed General Pictures using a test user account and saw the new post button.

It's back now.  That sure was odd.