Food during sex?

mario00001

i've never incorporated food into sex. i'd try it if my partner suggested it, but it's not something that particularly interests me. though who knows, i'll follow this thread and see if i get any bright ideas.

Well, funnily enough, I can imagine covering you in chocolate sauce and licking it off your body. ;)

Well, funnily enough, I can imagine covering you in chocolate sauce and licking it off your body. ;)

And once again curvage demonstrates it's capacity for creepiness!

Personally I'm a bit doubtful about being able to use food for sexual purposes. A pre-sex stuffing would probably just make sex miserable for the woman and from what I've heard whipped cream isn't all it's hyped up to be since it takes a very long time and doesn't do much but distract from the actual sex. Honey is even worse because it's sticky and by the time you're done licking it off you probably won't be in the mood any more.

Food and sex =/= stuffing and sex. In the end you should be there for the sex, when I used the cupcakes with a partner we only ended up eating like 4 or 5 between us of the dozen I had before we just got right down to beeswax. It really was a fun and exciting experience that I have been dying to try again. I look at it as no different than using any other sex toy. It all just foreplay before the Barry White starts playing on the radio. 

You really have to get creative sometimes. Like once I laid out gummy bears in a row from my feet to where my thighs met my butt while my boyfriend was blindfolded. Needless to say he thought it was a nice surprise.

If you want to play with syrup or chocolate but don't want a lot of the mess, put little dots on the places you'd like more attention while keeping the other person blindfolded. This way it's kind of a treat for not only the other person, but for you while they are finding spots on your body that do it for you.

You could also go Japanese style and cut up pieces of fruit and lay them out on your naked partner, then light up some candles, blindfold yourself and explore.

I know a lot of those previous suggestions involve blindfolds, but it makes it a lot more fun that way!

Another great way to incorporate food into the sexual theme of things, is post sex (I consider post sex to be part of sex,) have a fruit bowl waiting in the fridge with peaches, strawberries, grapes, and whatever you want and have a tub of coolwhip and chocolate syrup at the ready in smaller bowls. Bring those into the bedroom and feed each other the fruit while dipping into the cream or chocolate. It's a great nurturing thing and brings you both somewhat closer together post sex instead of just the usual cuddling.

Guest ClaudiaR

I had so many erotic experiences that involved food! I love eating while we have some nice foreplay, maybe with lots of licking involved, like belly, and...everything else :) Something creamy preferably, like cupcakes, or any type of creamy cake. My two favorite things at once....heaven! :D

My girlfriend ate donuts off of my dick. And then during sex I stuffed one in her mouth. If we weren't out of donuts it could've ended up being bliss.

You either have a really skinny penis or insanely large donuts.

But I have to say, as a blowjob loving woman, eating donuts off a guy's cock like that sounds fucking awesome.

It rocks. Have tried it with a willing feedee during a brief fling, and we were able to let her explore her appetite prior to sex -- getting round, full, rotund and stuffed -- then savoring a long belly rub... then, when she was ready and my fingers had danced over every new pound she'd already gained, and my voice had told her how much fatter she was going to get because of all the food she eats now, we went further, and I stuffed her while stuffing her completely, in various positions, for a long time.

During the cuddle period, we both rubbed her belly as I fed her a tiny bit more. It got to a point during sex that she couldn't continue eating the way she wanted, because she was moving so much and shaking.

We, ah, enjoyed those experiences...

Being single makes me yearn for those nights, but look forward to new ones with a girl who truly likes it... We'll see..........  ;)