Is feedee Leah back ?

Q55

Question

so recently I just got an update via email from Feedee Leah's blog titled "Back to where I started" she goes in depth about why she had to leave and stuff due to her gastrointestinal issues she has, but I was wondering does anybody have anymore insight as to whether or not she's going to start again or just leave it at that

P.s I know this issue she has    causes her pain but I'm just        curious about what she's going to do 

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, swagmasterp1 said:

lol she's totes not "back" she basically was saying she can't do it anymore ans she lost literally all the weight she gained

Yeah I knew it, thanks for clearing that up for me, couldn't believe she literally right back to where she started, I hope she can get her wish someday 

23 hours ago, Q55 said:

Yeah there was but I don't think there's a way to do that now 

Do you think you could PM me a copy/paste of the email? I was one of her original fans back when she had a blogspot account. I would have signed up had I known it existed. :(

7 hours ago, datguy said:

Do you think you could PM me a copy/paste of the email? I was one of her original fans back when she had a blogspot account. I would have signed up had I known it existed. :(

Sure but I'll just paste it here in case anybody else is curious, it is a blog post though not like her personal email so I'm not sure if it will work b/c it's one of these ..

[email protected]