More Extreme Softness!

Guest Extreme Softness

Guest Extreme Softness

No pic right now, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just talk and discuss on this picture thread but something happened to me that I wanted to post about, because I'm freaking the fuck out in all kinds of ways right now. Last night three guys broke into my apartment. They popped the door open and when I ran out they held me at gunpoint. I thought for sure I was going to die or at least get raped, same for my children who were asleep, but they didn't touch me (or them) other than forcing me to sit down while they went through and stole all of my money, my jewelry, my and my kid's videogames and my daughter's tv that was in the living room. They even took the change I just rolled, pennies and all. I did call the police but they acted like they weren't going to do anything about it. Telling me that without being able to describe their faces there isn't much they can do but hope they get caught robbing someone else. They were fully covered and all I know is that they were all taller than me and one of their voices sounded like a black guy, the other I'm not sure and the third I never heard anything more than a mumble. I've been bawling my eyes out all night long and I'm terrified of being here now. There went my rent money (and more) that's due in a week. I've been trying to call my horrible landlord but he seriously cut me off (while I'm crying the words out) and said he's on vacation until the 29th so call back then, click! I feel so scared and all I keep doing is sitting here blank out staring at my door waiting for them to come back.

Guest pangzi

Don't let up on the cops.  Keep pestering them to take action.  What they said is true, but you at least want to know that they're on the lookout.

I don't think those robbers will be back around your place, but it's likely they'll try to rob somewhere.

I'm sorry you were put through something so terrifying as robbery at gunpoint.  Hopefully those guys will get caught soon.

Jessi,

that´s horrible! 

At least the positive is you and your kids are still alive! That´s most that counts now! 

Like some said before pester the cops to get into action! Also you should think about looking around for some help caring about your pschological wounds you described! 

Jessi, I hope that after that heavy rain a lt of sunshine will come into your life!!! You so much deserve it!

All the best and big hugs,

Chris

Guest Extreme Softness

Thanks for the support everyone. I really appreciate it. :)

In other news... This is what 4.5 pounds of bacon and a happy belly looks like. :P

StargirlBacon.jpe

• 3 years later...
Guest Tsunami812
11 hours ago, bellymon said:

so..I just thought you guys would like to know Jessica stargirl/starjelly/cupcake/extreme softness/star smoke has still been gaining all this time. 

she's over 400 pounds now. 

StarSmoke some sweets later.jpg

Where did you get this from?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, SonofThomp said:

Is her clips still up? So curious as to how she’s looking nowadays 😩

She left the scene about a year ago and took all her clips down unfortunately. You can find pretty much all of them in the usual places though.