My girlfriend

Ckins92

So my girlfriend and me have been together for a little over a year now, when we started dating she was 122lbs and she is 5'1 1/2. I told her about my personal preferences within the first few months of us dating just to put it out their she accepted it even though she was not interested in actively trying to gain weight. (Which is/was  fine) During that time we made a bet... I bet her she'd be over 145lbs within the first year of us dating since then she has hit a now high of 152lbs (Neither of us are actively trying to make her gain weight) I was wondering what people thought about it and if they'd be interested if I posted some pictures (With her face blurred out) 

Up 30 pounds, huh?  That's great!  People don't always notice, but when you're putting on a couple pounds a month, eventually the weight will start to creep up on a person!  

Considering that she was interested in gaining any weight at the get go, how does she feel about it all now that she has?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure everyone would be interested in pics.  :)

Well from what she said she does not want to be any heavier then 160, but when she was 130 it was 140 and now she is slowly creeping towards 160 (Or so I think) We shall see, she does not weigh herself and the only reason I know her weight is because she had me go to the doctors with her. though overall she has not expressed anything negitive about her size increase and continues to be a cute little glutton.  1month ago AFTER13178569_10157562809120377_8837226796250940191_n.jpg 6months BEFORE11161339_10156099635900377_4920177644922480997_n.jpg  This is all she's willing to approve so far DISCLAIMER: DO NOT REUSE THESE PHOTOS IN  ANYWAY IF ANYONE SEES SUCH PLEASE REPORT IT TO ME AND ALL POSTS WILL STOP

behold: Comfort weight.

a happy girlfriend will make for a happy and fat wife. Just be supportive and never stop telling how attracted to her you are.

honestly the turning point for my wife was when i told her that i wanted her to be bigger. It didnt convince her to gain -- it let her know that the ceiling for me finding her sexy was much higher than she thought

I decided when we started dating that I would just let her be however she ends up, She has a very big appetite for such a small girl and its finally catching up to her and openly calls herself a glutton. Her sister who is 2 years older recently started putting on weight too not as notable as my girlfriends granted but still... on the note of my girlfriend her mother is quite plump and always has been so I have high hopes.

Guest nankdatank
On 11 May 2016 at 9:09 PM, lostonline040 said:

behold: Comfort weight.

a happy girlfriend will make for a happy and fat wife. Just be supportive and never stop telling how attracted to her you are.

honestly the turning point for my wife was when i told her that i wanted her to be bigger. It didnt convince her to gain -- it let her know that the ceiling for me finding her sexy was much higher than she thought

How far into your relationship was this? If you don't mind me asking.... My wife has gained about 30lbs over 6 years and I'm thinking of just telling her that I'd prefer her bigger.

Even though I'm sure she knows I feel if I just came out and said it to her it would change her perception of it or make it real to her.

10 hours ago, nankdatank said:

How far into your relationship was this? If you don't mind me asking.... My wife has gained about 30lbs over 6 years and I'm thinking of just telling her that I'd prefer her bigger.

Even though I'm sure she knows I feel if I just came out and said it to her it would change her perception of it or make it real to her.

if youre asking me it was after 11 yrs together, but two years after me finally coming to terms with my own preferences

Guest An Optimist
On 5/11/2016 at 7:38 AM, Luvpears said:

She looks to be very attractive and 160 is not fat. She'll definitely have great curves, tho

Umm...no, if someone is tall or heavily muscled.
But 160 lbs, for a woman of this height is fat. 

Sure, the standards have changed in the US, but if you asked people from a country where people are of normal size, they'd say it's fat, because it is. Just too much body fat for those who aren't into this particular fetish.

9 hours ago, Luvpears said:

Why do you take a positive statement,, overthink it and turn it into a post we never wish we read?

Luvpears, I wouldn't let 'An Optimist" bother you by there statement... they know why we all come to this site and share our experiences good, bad or otherwise and if they feel the need to make such statements then thats fine by me. It won't stop me from continuing to update this thread.. That being said last night my girlfriend did her first intentional stuffing (Because she wants to try something new and thought i'd like to see it)  if your interested in the contents of it please let me know :)

12 hours ago, An Optimist said:

Umm...no, if someone is tall or heavily muscled.
But 160 lbs, for a woman of this height is fat. 

Sure, the standards have changed in the US, but if you asked people from a country where people are of normal size, they'd say it's fat, because it is. Just too much body fat for those who aren't into this particular fetish.

Argument:  She is objectively fat.

Reasoning:  Standards are subjective depending on where you live.   "Where I come from she is fat, thus she is fat."

Whatever happened to the preface, "I think?"

Anyhow, there are a lot of Americans here on Curvage, and in the United States, I think most people might settle on calling her chubby, but I doubt we'd describe her as fat.  Then again, her size is pretty close to the American average.

I'm sorry that you find us Americans to have too much body fat, but yes, we are generally a plump, well-fed (over-fed to you, I'm sure) bunch of people.  America, land of the fat!  And despite what you say, I like it like that!

1 hour ago, Ckins92 said:

Luvpears, I wouldn't let 'An Optimist" bother you by there statement... they know why we all come to this site and share our experiences good, bad or otherwise and if they feel the need to make such statements then thats fine by me. It won't stop me from continuing to update this thread.. That being said last night my girlfriend did her first intentional stuffing (Because she wants to try something new and thought i'd like to see it)  if your interested in the contents of it please let me know :)

I'm interested! :D

31 minutes ago, sower said:

Argument:  She is objectively fat.

Reasoning:  Standards are subjective depending on where you live.   "Where I come from she is fat, thus she is fat."

Whatever happened to the preface, "I think?"

Anyhow, there are a lot of Americans here on Curvage, and in the United States, I think most people might settle on calling her chubby, but I doubt we'd describe her as fat.  Then again, her size is pretty close to the American average.

I'm sorry that you find us Americans to have too much body fat, but yes, we are generally a plump, well-fed (over-fed to you, I'm sure) bunch of people.  America, land of the fat!  And despite what you say, I like it like that!

I'm interested! :D

Thank you for that Sower, that being said this was what she had for Dinner last night:

Half a Large order of Steak Fries with Ketchup

2 12Oz Cans of Ginger ale

4 Pieces of a Large BBQ Chicken Pizza

5 Pieces of Teriyaki Chicken

8 Double Stuffed Oreos and a 1/4 Glass of Milk

I wish I got pictures but to say the least she was STUFFED

On 5/19/2016 at 11:04 AM, Ckins92 said:

Thank you for that Sower, that being said this was what she had for Dinner last night:

Half a Large order of Steak Fries with Ketchup

2 12Oz Cans of Ginger ale

4 Pieces of a Large BBQ Chicken Pizza

5 Pieces of Teriyaki Chicken

8 Double Stuffed Oreos and a 1/4 Glass of Milk

I wish I got pictures but to say the least she was STUFFED

So, she's not intentionally gaining weight?  This would've fooled me!  :D  She's eating like a girl on a mission!

Her dad has a really fast metabolism so she inherited that from him thus eating alot but she did intentionally stuff herself this one time just to "try it"

2 hours ago, sower said:

So, she's not intentionally gaining weight?  This would've fooled me!  :D  She's eating like a girl on a mission!

1 minute ago, Ckins92 said:

Her dad has a really fast metabolism so she inherited that from him thus eating alot but she did intentionally stuff herself this one time just to "try it"

How'd she like?  Make sure to give her some nice belly rubs.

I do all the time, she actually has admitted she likes when i touch her stomach quite a bit.. that being said she didn't really comment one way or another and she didn't complain just unbuttoned her pants

Just now, sower said:

How'd she like?  Make sure to give her some nice belly rubs.

15 minutes ago, Ckins92 said:

I do all the time, she actually has admitted she likes when i touch her stomach quite a bit.. that being said she didn't really comment one way or another and she didn't complain just unbuttoned her pants

You know, there have been girls who were far less open to all of this than your girlfriend is who came to embrace it in the end.  Sexuality can be shared, taught and imprinted on others.  The way things are moving between you two, I think your girlfriend is slowly being turned on to the erotic elements of weight gain, feedism, and fat.  She'll might feel somewhat indifferent at first but give it some time and she may feel just as into as you are!