Natalie Sawyer

galaxyripple

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pspotter
1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

That side on shot is a morph surely! Either way she is looking bloody fantastic at the moment. Bursting out of that grey top and leather skirt. She is incredibly sexy.

40 minutes ago, chrissy said:

Can we confirm whether this is a morph? Because if not...

I've not morphed anything lads, plus I don't even know how to.

Shortly after 2pm, she leant forward, stuck her arse out and that was the outcome.

I was shocked myself but it's time to accept, over the past year she's been gradually putting on weight...Natalie Sawyer is an absolute unit nowadays, size of her tits and arse will probably only get better.

Guest Pspotter
20 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Ok, you've convinced me!

Thinking about it this is probably why it so rare to see a picture or any footage of her ample backside. She or maybe her bosses at Sky don't want viewers to see just how large it is getting!

Over the past she's gradually put on weight, deadline day vid above for example she was big then, now she's formed into one massive unit.

There's been the odd side view over the past few weeks but the shot today was the best I've seen, I'll try video clip it later in some way and put it in slo-mo, gif or something.

Guest schadenfreude
21 hours ago, Pspotter said:

Natalie slo-mo from today, proof of side view, proof of how big that arse is 

http://sendvid.com/xjiknp5o

That is breathtaking. She's getting dangerously close to splitting a seam. The weight has totally blown her ass up in size. Does anyone have a comparison pic of that ass from when she was slim?