Natalie Sawyer

galaxyripple

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also not surprising in the slightest.  When Sawyer first got thicker way back in the mid-late 00s the public comments apparently got to her and she dropped the weight quickly.  IG photo commenters repeatedly asking her if she were pregnant would be more than enough to motivate her to lose the weight again.  It was fun while it lasted but always on borrowed time.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, mlee123 said:

That's why we need more of her old vids/ screencaps as I believe there are loads that have yet to be posted... her prime should be 2017-2018 imo

A shame she is nearly invisible now relegated on the radio in the wake of being let go by Sky Sports because she's still looks as gorgeous and curvy as ever from what I have been able to gleam.  Quality isn't the best, but this video from a few days ago shows her boobs and belly looking pretty full.

Below is a twitter link to an embedded video from the same day.  Much higher quality and you can definitely see how healthy her chest is looking and the prominent doublechin. https://twitter.com/mikeparry8/status/1177530073328562181

1 hour ago, You're getting fat said:

Yeah, she's starting to look deliciously middle-aged in both face and body, like a good mature wine. Unfortunately that could be her downfall when it comes to finding work on TV.

On the other hand, she since she isn't on TV anyway, and hasn't been on TV for well over a year now, less pressure to watch what she eats.  Would be nice to see her at a few more events though.

51 minutes ago, mlee123 said:

Doubt it ... she looks less curvacious then she was on TV?  Anyways anyone have screen caps of her on TV when she was still in ssn?

I disagree, if anything she looks bigger in what I posted, just hard to tell because she was so covered up and the quality wasn't great.  And no I don't have caps, would share if I did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like both but always slightly preferred Natalie, so I'm happy she went to radio and Hayley stayed on TV.  Hope to see the two of them reunite after social distancing for a startling size comparison: very different from this one from a couple years back when Natalie was a little smaller and Hayley was a lot bigger than now.   Maybe Hayley would even be embarrassed by getting so outclassed in the chest area by Natalie now that she'd start eating again.

44236370_754467284896923_1472124427357361173_n.jpg.ea513b9c5ce6f1e64dbad4845e9ea363.jpg

2 hours ago, cacapedo17 said:

New pictures of Natalie, she even hit the gym, but I guess it didnt last long.

Those aren't exactly new pictures: the gym ones are from December, the wedding is from last summer I think. Regardless, thanks for sharing the wedding one, I love how she dwarfs all the other women in that photo.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...