I'm trying out Fat art

Boyo0

Hey there everybody. I'm a newbie to curvage and embracing this whole fetish thing so I'm just starting to do fat art/weight gain pictures of characters. After all of this time of lurking around deviantart, I have finally decided to get into making some fattened up fanart myself and hopefully get some work out of it. It's been quite a bit of fun experimenting with this new type of art, but I'm still pretty new to both making fetish art and digital art (just got this tablet a few months ago). My deviantart page is at http://ignoramos22.deviantart.com
Here's the few that I have up so far, one's not bbw, but still, just another one of my pieces. Should I stick with it though? Feedback would be super appreciated, thanks!

Tatsu.png

Mariah7.png

Aprilsk2.png

Here's a request I did for an old bud on deviantart. He goes under the name of hadoukenchips and does pretty great weight gain comics. I definitely suggest checking him out if you can

fat_Gamer_Girls.png

Here's part one and part 2 of a weight gain sequence I have going on of Chie from Persona 4. Definitely not the final part of the sequence, but depending on how much people like it, there may be more, or less parts. I'm kinda swamped with requests, so I may or may not get back to it sooner or later. Commissions are still open and I treat them as top priority! Pitch me one and I'll get it done in a few days, tops!
I guess I should post a reference for how I price. Here it is for you to get an idea:

1 Character//sketch//no background- $5 --------------------/background- $8

----------------------//color//no background- $8-------------/background- $10

------------//lineart//no background- $10

--------------------//background- $12

--------------------//black&white&greys//no background- $15

----------------------------------//with background-       $20-$25

-------------------//Color//flat shading//no background-     $18

----------------------------------//with background-      $20-$25

------//extrashading/elbowgrease//Color//lineart//no background-       $25

----------------------------//with background-              $30-$35

I also do weight gain sequences, those are $8 each stage of the sequence. So a 3 stage sequence (thin-chubby-fat) would be about $24 and so on. If you want an extra character in a sequence, it's $2 bucks added to each stage, since there's an extra character to draw.

Also: for Additional Characters on other drawings

Sketch- $2- each or $6 for 2 extra

Lineart- $2- each 

Color/lineart- $5 each or $8 for 2 extra

fat_Chie_yellow_dress.png

Chie.png

New piece, request of Nami from One Piece

I think I'm just going to wait until I have a couple drawings done and just post in bulk, that way I'm not always hogging the top of the board.

Requests and commissions are still open! Very open at that! Give me some work! I'll draw any girl getting fat for you

Fat_Nami.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some new fats just in, and a bit of expansion stuff too, check em out!
Commissions are still open, but my requests are closed for the moment. I've got a bit on my hands to do, but I will leave a post when they're open again. I'm deciding to do a new price for commissions at the moment.

Colors/shading - $12
Colors/detail shading - $18

..still +$5 for each extra person though.

Message me if you want some art, yeah?

Clover_part_3_full.png

Mashiro.png

parodyrex's_oc.png

D.Va_2_.png

Chie_3_(blush)_big.png