Cousin gaining weight

idk posting your own fam on a fetish website seems a bit much to me. But she's cute 

Again with the 'morals'; I mean come on, even Einstein fucked his own cousin... Do we really need to get down to the nitty gritty just to appreciate a beautiful figure? That's why I said, "let's just focus on her 'figure'..." But nooooooo the white knights of the internet have come to save the day yet again.

It amazes me that so many people have an issue with her being my cousin.  It's not like we're doing the dirty together.  I haven't even seen her for years.  I just saw from Facebook that she's been gaining a noticeable amount of weight and figured that would be appreciated in this community.  Not complicated lol.

Do you have any other pics ?

I'll post new ones as I see them on FB!

She's sexy as f  k!

It amazes me that so many people have an issue with her being my cousin.  It's not like we're doing the dirty together.

Depending on how distant of a cousin she is, boning her may actually be more virtuous than uploading her pictures to a fetish website.

I say you go for it dude!

She's sexy as f  k!

Depending on how distant of a cousin she is, boning her may actually be more virtuous than uploading her pictures to a fetish website.

Discussing "virtuous" on a fetish site—right on!  By the way, if you hadn't already gathered it, I have no interest in boning my cousin, despite everyone's apparent urge to see it happen.  Not gonna happen, sorry.

Again with the 'morals'; I mean come on, even Einstein fucked his own cousin... Do we really need to get down to the nitty gritty just to appreciate a beautiful figure? That's why I said, "let's just focus on her 'figure'..." But nooooooo the white knights of the internet have come to save the day yet again.

Seriously. Pontificating about morality and PC transgressions while you're looking at fat chicks in bikinis and stroking your cock is a bit iffy.