Quantcast
Billy Mays101

Big Brother weight gain

212 posts / 223884 viewsLast Reply

On 7/24/2019 at 3:08 AM, basil said:

They are all stuck in a house with no tv or internet. All they can do is talk to eachother, work out, and eat. Those who don't work out tend to just gain weight.

What!? Count me in! No distractions from writing, surrounded by inspirational material? The only trick would be how to upload the new chapters... and not get caught writing 😱😀🔥

21 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

Goddess! But who is she, pls?

Jessica is the bigger women on the right. The blonde on the left is Christie. Christie has honestly gained quite a bit of weight since moving to the house. Her belly gets rounder and bigger every episode.

Something to keep an eye out for: Jess won HoH so that entails treats from home and a lot of stress. Also a lot of camera time. I hope she makes some big moves but I also don't want her to go home anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, Tedthebellboy said:

Something to keep an eye out for: Jess won HoH so that entails treats from home and a lot of stress. Also a lot of camera time. I hope she makes some big moves but I also don't want her to go home anytime soon. 

She asked for a boiled egg in her HoH basket lol