Quantcast
Jump to content
Billy Mays101

Big Brother weight gain

212 posts / 223878 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Jessica is super hot but an absolute garbage game player. I was hoping she would make it far as a floater but she is just playing a super bad social game and has no idea about the various house alliances. Ill enjoy the view while she is still around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Jessica is super hot but an absolute garbage game player. I was hoping she would make it far as a floater but she is just playing a super bad social game and has no idea about the various house alliances. Ill enjoy the view while she is still around.

She's paid to act like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have the live feeds so I don't get to see how much they eat. I figured they'd end up eating less since they have to share food with so many other people - unless they keep them well stocked. I know on BBUK13,  Becky had to hide food under her bed because there was never enough. I highly recommend that season if you can still find it online. She's gorgeous, addicted to food, and confident about her size and eating habits (photo attached)

becky.thumb.jpg.858efaa0924cc790a5ec766170f5b866.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gusto said:

I don't have the live feeds so I don't get to see how much they eat. 

Same I don’t have the live feeds either, but it looks like blondie has put on a little weight :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe that was a stupid question, but I was wondering if there's something about the conditions that the participants are living under that leads to weight gain in some of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Maybe that was a stupid question, but I was wondering if there's something about the conditions that the participants are living under that leads to weight gain in some of them.

They are all stuck in a house with no tv or internet. All they can do is talk to eachother, work out, and eat. Those who don't work out tend to just gain weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Yes well explained

 

how do we feel about Blondie?

Very positive. Would love to see a fit girl gain weight. Keep us updated please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.