Quantcast
Billy Mays101

Big Brother weight gain

212 posts / 223878 viewsLast Reply

Jessica is super hot but an absolute garbage game player. I was hoping she would make it far as a floater but she is just playing a super bad social game and has no idea about the various house alliances. Ill enjoy the view while she is still around.

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Jessica is super hot but an absolute garbage game player. I was hoping she would make it far as a floater but she is just playing a super bad social game and has no idea about the various house alliances. Ill enjoy the view while she is still around.

She's paid to act like this.

I don't have the live feeds so I don't get to see how much they eat. I figured they'd end up eating less since they have to share food with so many other people - unless they keep them well stocked. I know on BBUK13,  Becky had to hide food under her bed because there was never enough. I highly recommend that season if you can still find it online. She's gorgeous, addicted to food, and confident about her size and eating habits (photo attached)

becky.thumb.jpg.858efaa0924cc790a5ec766170f5b866.jpg

43 minutes ago, Gusto said:

I don't have the live feeds so I don't get to see how much they eat. 

Same I don’t have the live feeds either, but it looks like blondie has put on a little weight :)

Maybe that was a stupid question, but I was wondering if there's something about the conditions that the participants are living under that leads to weight gain in some of them.

3 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Maybe that was a stupid question, but I was wondering if there's something about the conditions that the participants are living under that leads to weight gain in some of them.

They are all stuck in a house with no tv or internet. All they can do is talk to eachother, work out, and eat. Those who don't work out tend to just gain weight.

4 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Yes well explained

how do we feel about Blondie?

Very positive. Would love to see a fit girl gain weight. Keep us updated please.