Big Brother weight gain

Billy Mays101

Guest Reluctantfatlover
8 hours ago, hausi53 said:

The australian girl is Very hot.  Is she now thick or loosing weight?

What's the name of the Aussie girl?

On 4 May 2017 at 1:45 PM, maxmoon said:

I don't remember that one, but I do remember a few other legendary ones. There was one with a girl named Lena Charlotte on the Norwegian version of Big Brother in 2011 that could have been considered one of the best and biggest gains of all time.They even had a week on the show that was dedicated to seeing who could gain the most weight

Any pics or clips of her?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4 maj 2017 at 2:45 PM, maxmoon said:

I don't remember that one, but I do remember a few other legendary ones. There was one with a girl named Lena Charlotte on the Norwegian version of Big Brother in 2011 that could have been considered one of the best and biggest gains of all time.They even had a week on the show that was dedicated to seeing who could gain the most weight

I've been looking all over for episodes related to her, but the only clips I've found so far is the one where she tries to put on her jeans, which has already been posted. Does anyone else have any videos of her weight gain?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Er345

All of the BB19 girls for your viewing and who do you think will gain weight 

Pic 1: Raven

Pic 2: Jillian

Pic 3: Alex 

Pic 4: Megan

Pic 5: Dominque

Pic 6: Elena

Pic 7: Jessica ( Hottest girl in the house this yr imo) 

Final pic: Christmas

raven_0.jpg

jillian.jpg

alex_1.jpg

megan_lowder.jpg

unnamed-1_1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

jessica_graf.jpg

unnamed_24.jpg

Jillian is the one who had weight loss surgery recently and lost 50 lbs - they showed a before pic during last night's premiere but she didn't look that much fatter to me. I would guess that she'd be the one to gain but the damn gastric sleeve will probably prevent her from overeating. Megan looks soft (says she's into working out but I highly doubt it) and I have a feeling she might put on a few pounds while in the house. Elena had breast reduction surgery but they are still enormous.

Well bad news everyone, Megan just evicted herself. Also Jillian is in danger of getting evicted this week. This really sucks as those are two girls who had the highest potential for gaining and were already curvy. I'll update you guys on the info I find out if weight gain is involved. All my info is from the BIA Brother subreddit, so go there if you are curious about what's going on in the house. I really personally want to see Elena blow up as she would embarrassed about being a hostess with a much larger figure! 

Just woke up to this news - so bummed. I thought Alex had some potential for gaining as well since she's a sedentary gamer who says she loves to eat - though she seems too energetic to gain (probably burns off way too many calories just from involuntary movements alone) and apparently she's now on the block in place of Megan. Of the remaining girls, I'd love to see Elena gain as well! Her body seems primed to gain, already has a slightly chubby face and is super busty.