Big Brother weight gain

Billy Mays101

14 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

Nope the season ended. If anyone watches BBUK then there could be something but it anything american wait until the winter for Celebrity big brother or next year for season 21

There won't be anything else from the UK. Both versions of the show have been axed over here...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Big brothers new season starts this week and there is a new cast and one of them is a plus size model so that'll be nice to see all season

Apparently its Jessica Milagros.

There is also a thread here on curvage about Jessica which has a few things Big Brother related, if anybody wants to see more of her before BB starts.

These three are on the new season of big brother. I love how the Asian girl is so much fatter than the other. I hope that all of them put on some weight in the house.

Post image

Also, here is a picture of the plus sized model who is the house this summer. I think she is pretty cute and she might even gain so more weight while the house due to stress.