Cute, thin girlfriend gained the freshman 30+

Hey all!  I'm new here.  I met my girlfriend (soon to be fiance) in high school when she was 105 lbs and stick thin, with nice 34B boobs.  She was like a supermodel and every girl wanted her body... until she went to college!  And I'm the luckiest guy in the world, because without even mentioning my fetish to her, she's accidentally gained around 30 lbs over the last 2 years or so.  It's going to all the right places (in my opinion)... all to the belly and boobs (34D now!)  Maybe it's just me but I love the sight of a woman who clearly used to be skinny, but let herself go a little.  She was 135 lbs at her last doctor's visit and got a little lecture about belly fat and weight gain and what not, but she brushed it off because "that's their job, they have to tell everyone that".  Not that I'm gonna argue!  Before & after pics below... I have "naughtier" pics that I may or may not post based on the reaction here.  What do you guys think?

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0525 copy.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0543 copy.JPG

Just now, paintersign said:

Looks awesome! Does she know about your fetish now?

Nope.  She's expressed a few times that she's worried about "getting fat" but of course every time I tell her she's not and she looks great.  So I don't think I'm gonna outright tell her.  I just like watching her pig out and drink every night, just knowing that her belly is getting softer and softer each time!

1 minute ago, DailyDose said:

Welcome to Curvage!! You need to tell her about your fetish, I think she'll like it
:)

Why?  She's already expressed that she doesn't want to get fat.  So I think the best way to go about it is just sit back and watch it happen by itself!

You don't have to tell her, but I rather agree that it would be a good idea.  Most girls have never even conceived that a guy might prefer fat girls, let alone find it sexy when she puts on weight.  She likely doesn't want to get fat because she thinks that would make her unattractive, but if she only knew that it might actually make her very attractive... well...

I see more and more non-feedee girls getting turned on to weight gain and feedism just because it's such a seductive concept.  They get to stop worrying about their weight, eat what they want, and even when the pounds start coming on, just feel sexier and sexier.  You don't have to push it or anything, but just a girl knowing that she has the freedom to get big can do a lot!

But, of course, you know her better then we do, so I should stop nagging!

She looks really good with her plump, little belly!

Maybe I will!  I'll approach the topic gently.  It seems like she's kind of blind to her recent gains, she doesn't seem to really sink in that she has a prominent belly now.  She still squeezes herself into her old skinny jeans and never realizes when a bit of stomach is poking out of her shirt.  We'll see what happens!  At this rate, whether I tell her or not, she'll be on track to getting a full on beer belly in no time!

1 hour ago, sterlingredjack said:

Maybe I will!  I'll approach the topic gently.  It seems like she's kind of blind to her recent gains, she doesn't seem to really sink in that she has a prominent belly now.  She still squeezes herself into her old skinny jeans and never realizes when a bit of stomach is poking out of her shirt.  We'll see what happens!  At this rate, whether I tell her or not, she'll be on track to getting a full on beer belly in no time!

I would just let it happen naturally.  If she's not in the mind to gain weight, drawing attention to it may cause her to try and work it off, even if you prefer the beer belly (as we all do here).  Just keep her happy, and support her (as I'm sure you would).  It's very possible she knows she's put on weight, but she's comfortable and happy so she doesn't care.  I can always tell when my female friends are comfortable and happy in their relationships as they tend to balloon up rather quickly.  They call it "happy fat".

Anyways, just keep the beer and food flowing.  There's nothing sexier than a tipsy belly.

She looks great, you should definitely tell her about your fetish, If I were you I'd let it happen and then when she mentions something about her weight, which at some point she inevitably will, I'd bring it up that you find it sexy, and that you would like it if she gained a little more. Also letting her know that it isn't just you that would appreciate it might also help.

She's got a great belly going! Obviously telling her is your decision. All I'll say is that telling my girlfriend was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

Best advice is to not make a huge deal out of it. It's just something that you find sexy, just approach it that way! Too many people approach it like they're making some dark confession. I understand being nervous about it, but if you just explain it as a fun kink, she might not be too apposed to it. 

Again, just my 2 cents, based on my own experiences. Good luck either way! 

her saying that shes worried about "getting fat" could most likely be a way to see how you react. I'm sure she'll figure it out by you doing what you're doing, by saying how you think she looks great. With that and how you may physically react to her (holding/grabbing her, maybe some difference in the bedroom), she'll more than likely approach you about it without you having to say anything at all. And if she does approach you asking something like, "Do you like me fat?" you just confidently tell her something confirming like, "totally!". lol obviously not that simple but you get the point I'm sure.

I'll have to say the opposite of what some people are saying here and just mention that it's all about confidence for her. The moment she thinks she doesn't look good because she has gained weight there's nothing you can tell her to make her change her mind. However, if she's coming from a place of confidence she'll be more open to your inclinations because she won't consider it as her getting 'uglier', just heavier.

Guest jake69

Don't listen to these idiots, kid. I don't see the point in telling her about your fetish, especially since you say that she isn't into gaining weight. 

I notice that everyone has been so bothered about giving out life advice that they've ignored the key part of the OP's post... That he has "naughtier" pics :)

post them!