Quick update

JenisFat,  

i always enjoyed the stories you shared about your mother dragging you to the gym.   I hope you have someone to share that cute belly with and that they appreciate it as much as we do!

• 4 weeks later...

Went shopping for a bathing suit. Never wore a 1 piece begore. This one had a tummy control panel. Bikini reveals a lot. Going to look morr today.1468128400515-628934403.jpg14681283293401797131108.jpg14681281312631236673717.jpg

1 hour ago, shesthicker said:

Went shopping for a bathing suit. Never wore a 1 piece begore. This one had a tummy control panel. Bikini reveals a lot. Going to look morr today.

Ah, that deliciously awkward moment when a gal begins to rely more on the "control" provided by restrictive shapeware than on control over her own appetite.  ;)

Guest Skellington

I loved that video, you are so insanely cute. You look amazing in pretty much everything you wear, whether you seem to think so or not ;) Your newer curves are only making you more beautiful—not that it's up to me or any of us anyway, but I wouldn't change a thing about you. My only wish is that you'd show your face B)

On 7/10/2016 at 1:28 PM, shesthicker said:

Went shopping for a bathing suit. Never wore a 1 piece begore. This one had a tummy control panel. Bikini reveals a lot. Going to look morr today.

If you've never worn a one piece before, why start now when you still look so amazing? The bikini looks a million times better than the one piece. Your tummy doesn't need a control panel, and the one piece actually makes your tummy look bigger. A one piece says you've given up on life, and I don't think you have. You do need a bigger size bikini that that one, but the bikini doesn't reveal too much at all. But show off your wonderful tummy!

On 7/10/2016 at 0:48 PM, shesthicker said:

My belly is getting so fat

And its just so so so damn incredibly attractive and insanely sexy! ;) Its so crazy awesome watching your belly expand larger, softer, and thicker as you keep gaining more and more weight! :P Oh and I really really love the bikini pic!! It is just so hot and incredibly sexy how your cute plump bulging belly is basically bursting at the seams of the bikini bottoms as its being overrun by your protruding, overflowing, and mushrooming belly fat as its literally pouring out everywhere :P !!  Its also just so awesomely incredible and amazing how as you continue to fatten yourself up even larger and as you continually pile on more additional soft and sexy fat onto your growing body, that just so much of your new developing fat that your blossoming body increasingly produces, seems to constantly accumulate on, flow into, and basically pack straight onto your beautiful enlarging sexy belly as it explodes fatter and fatter by the day!! :) I would love to see how that bikini would fit on your ballooning body here in a few weeks as you continue to try and grow yourself even larger, and as you continually succeed to gain even more weight, and as your body increasingly just keeps packing on the pounds while progressively causing you and your body to become and to continue to grow softer and softer and softer as your body literately continues to constantly pile on more and more fat non-stop while your sexy growing body just keeps exploding larger and larger the more food you eat! :P

15 minutes ago, shesthicker said:

ummm your right I don't do sports. Is that why it jiggles so much?

Just a suggestion, but anyway - an increasing jiggle factor is an important aspect to attractiveness.

So continue with what you are doing respectively not doing!