Let's start at the very beginning...

Guest fattyj

You are FAT with an "f". Love all that squishy, curvy, pudge. I guess you're just going to have to turn this new set of clothes into your "old skinny clothes" since you threw out everything else. Beautiful:D

As a first time poster but long time admirer of this thread would like to start by thanking you for sharing this aspect of your life with us.

Seeing your thoughts and reflections about your gain here is far more valuable than revealing your identity by showing your face. 

You carry the weight spectacularly, it's beyond words how alluring you are at any weight! I'm seriously enjoying watching those curves expand and develop. You are breathtaking.

P.S. You mentioned that you were interested in where your admirers are from and can't imagine I'm that far! Born and raised and still roaming Wales =] 

6 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

5months pregnant or just really bloated... I throw out my old clothes so often that I hardly have any old stuff that was a lot tighter but this is one hidden gem 

IMG_5145.JPG  468   154.8 kB

If you aren't totally comfortable then don't show your face! I definately understand about not wanting your identity getting found out. You have given us so much great material in this thread! All the pics here are awesome and none of them show your face

I have to say, it seems like you were meant to be a BBW, you carry the weight very well and it looks great on you. Absolutely stunning!

On 3/15/2017 at 10:26 AM, CurvyByNature said:

I am thinking of doing either paid individual requests or paid videos is this something you all would be interested in?! I've had a lot of private requests for showing my face also but obviously my privacy is a big thing for me so still remaining as annoymous as I can for my family and friends sake. I've been conflicted on paid content for a while because of this reason. 

It's a big step between showing your face or not, that's for sure. 

Are you familiar with the new features that allow people to sell videos through Curvage? I think it's something you should check out, here's the link. Showing your face is not mandatory :D

On 17/03/2017 at 4:09 PM, Heart and Mind said:

It's a big step between showing your face or not, that's for sure. 

Are you familiar with the new features that allow people to sell videos through Curvage? I think it's something you should check out, here's the link. Showing your face is not mandatory :D

Ahhh thanks that has helped so much ??

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, CurvyByNature said:

Sorry I've been so inconsistant with posting lately I have two jobs and currently working on my diploma. Thanks for being so patient. The best things in life are worth waiting for after all. As much as I try to wear jeans they never seem to fit me properly around the hips no matter what size they are! These are a UK size 16 

Hun I'm not going to lie....that's the sexiest chub I've ever seen. You're perfect

Guest Gabore

Oooh!  You are getting chubby!   :wub:
Your long hair, those thick sensual lips, the colour of your skin, that belly! I told you before that your butt was perfect, but I like it more now!
This time I got amazed about how thick your legs got, besides of the angle of the photo, how it was taken, you have a couple more of curves on your legs now, I like particularly your chubbiness on your inner thighs 

58ddaa5a408c2_Sinttulo.thumb.png.abda054105ff826c17d04ddbd542622e.png

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

OK Miss Nature after seeing these pics I think you should seriously consider some of the impacts of having a bod like that.

First of all, I wonder how many heart attacks you are responsible for already: I mean, at the very least you should have some kind of warning before your posts cuz I'm not sure if someone with a weaker heart could handle so much hotness without some serious preparation.

To be honest I wouldn't feel safe being around traffic near you. That booty you've got going on is just too much of a head-turner, I wouldn't even blame any drivers for the inevitable accidents that would occur with you around.

I hope you are being a responsible hottie and and are taking the proper precautions :P

• 2 weeks later...