Let's start at the very beginning...

Guest Gabore

Wow!!! I can't believe how good you look! :o

58c5d3c61fbca_Sinttulo.thumb.png.0f1415a43ef09523ad4b16b374ca8960.png

Just look at your butt! OMG!!! :lol:
Not only that... everything! Your chest it's just out of control! :o
I'm in love of your long black hair and you have a mouth that I could spend a lifetime kissing, how can you be this beautiful? ...are you real? :wub:

58c5d4f05dd5e_Sinttulo2.thumb.png.9a4be7fc230e2edf2f5e3aee633ec80f.png

You are so pretty! :wub:
Have a nice day gorgeous!

Guest Gabore
1 hour ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

You are looking absolutely phenomenal curvy!

IMG_5189.JPG

love how your belly is hanging down now and it looks like your boobs just cannot be contained by any bra haha

Your long black hair is also freaking beautiful on you, please let it down more in your pics :)

Agree, I will vote for that too!!! +1! :lol:

On 3/9/2017 at 2:56 PM, CurvyByNature said:

I've lost 5pounds since the last post but its strange because I feel at my absolute heaviest! Here's another one that didnt quite make the cut from before...

IMG_4918.JPG  1,744   207.96 kB

Muscle dissolving due to lack of exercise, maybe?

Anyway, amazing pics glad to see you again, looking forward to your future growth. :D 

I am thinking of doing either paid individual requests or paid videos is this something you all would be interested in?! I've had a lot of private requests for showing my face also but obviously my privacy is a big thing for me so still remaining as annoymous as I can for my family and friends sake. I've been conflicted on paid content for a while because of this reason. 

3 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

I am thinking of doing either paid individual requests or paid videos is this something you all would be interested in?! I've had a lot of private requests for showing my face also but obviously my privacy is a big thing for me so still remaining as annoymous as I can for my family and friends sake. I've been conflicted on paid content for a while because of this reason. 

I think most of us here would enjoy a belly/boob play video. I would say go for it curvy!

6 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

I'm hoping you go through with this, My wallet on the other hand....... Still, Would this be like a clips store like Clips4sale?

Either way, it's an awesome idea and I'm down!

10 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

I would say (and I'll probably receive some flak for it) if you feel conflicted then its not something for you. I truly appreciate (and I have no doubt others do too) the pictures and interaction on here, but if you have those doubts or conflictions then perhaps leave it on the back burner till you feel strongly either way :)

10 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

In my humble lurker opinion I would so videos would be an awesome idea, just continue not showing your face. It's your privacy and your choice, and honestly is more than made up for with your posts and wonderful body. If people can't deal with that they don't truly appreciate what you've put out there