Let's start at the very beginning...

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Hey curvybynature,

I think you should start seriously considering the health implications of your posts.

I wonder how many heart attacks you're responsible for already!

Maybe it's time to include a warning, something along the lines of 'Caution: the following images may induce cardiac arrest in those with pre-existing heart conditions. Continue at own risk' :D

16 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

Started going back to the gym... can you tell haha and no people don't ask if I've lost weight anymore. Haven't posted in a while because I've had a lot going on in my personal life and in my head. This is still all really overwhelming for me as I've only discovered all of this in this last year and I appreciate all the constant support. I'll try not to bore you all with my life story haha I'm usually always a positive person but lately I've been struggling and constantly feeling drained after being ill for 3weeks. So fingers crossed this is me back on the right track! 

Don't sweat it.  Life is kind of shitty sometimes.  I've never had seasonal allergies like I've had the last few weeks and it's been making things miserable for me.  We'll bounce back up, though!

And, these are the sexiest pictures you've posted yet!  You're crazy hot!

You look fantastic!! Just do what makes you happy. This is a fantastic set of pictures and we all hope you the best! Keep eatin good!!