Let's start at the very beginning...

Guest pangzi
18 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

Another day... another takeaway. Breathing in vs breathing out 

Sucking in really makes a difference!  You look amazing, by the way!  :)

Guest JackInhoff

I like how fat the area around your crotch has gotten, huge turn on. 

Better slow it down or someone is going to become obese at this rate..... :D

On 6 August 2016 at 1:08 AM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You look how a women should look in my dictionnary. And yeah the fact that all your weight is well spread all over your body equaly make you look even great :) and in the picture above, the food, is it a poutine ?I come from Québec and its like our 'national greasy meal' haha :)

Thank you! And yes sort of but its a spicey sauce rather than a gravy. 

My belly is nearing the same size as my butt now. Starbucks grande chocolate cream milkshakes help alot with that. Went swimming for the first time at my heaviest weight last week at my local pool. In my bikini of course as I dont do costumes. Amazing how much more confidence you have with yourself when you realise if you're happy then thats all that matters. Thanks for all the messages even though I'm really bad a replying, I swear I do look at them all. 

image.png

image.jpeg

Guest Gabore
1 hour ago, CurvyByNature said:

My belly is nearing the same size as my butt now. Starbucks grande chocolate cream milkshakes help alot with that. Went swimming for the first time at my heaviest weight last week at my local pool. In my bikini of course as I dont do costumes. Amazing how much more confidence you have with yourself when you realise if you're happy then thats all that matters. Thanks for all the messages even though I'm really bad a replying, I swear I do look at them all. 

3-forget-society-you-are-so-beautiful-wonderful-haremaster99-33834034-500-250.jpg

caramel-chocolate-coffee-cream-Favim.com-3848389.jpg

logo-ever-so-pretty.jpg

Guest pangzi

Damn, you look good in these photos!  You would make quite a distracting sight at the pool!

4 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

You've no idea how much I wish they did, grande is gone in less than 5minutes haha. 

Why order grande, when you can get venti?