Guest pangzi
10 hours ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

New pic from her back, she is at her highest weight ever.

Nice!  Looks like she'll be outgrowing those pants soon!  :D

Guest pangzi
24 minutes ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

Hello friends, which heavy weight is the best for her gorgeous body? How fat she had to become in your eyes?

200 lbs (~91 kg) is a great launching point.  If you ask me, she could stand to gain a whole lot more!  I'd say she's gotten pretty chubby, but now it's time to get fat!

Guest pangzi
2 hours ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

How fat do you want her to be the greatest nice women?

100 kg is a good start, but 150 kg would be a fun long term goal.

How do you think she would feel about getting that big?

17 hours ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

Oh YES she knows it.

Oh, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that. Thought her gain was rather unintentional and grudgingly tolerated at best.

After clocking in at 89kg in may, reaching 92kg 2.5 months later is quite respectable. Looks like she took the 90kg hurdle without flinching, too. Good sign. Experience suggests there are three digit numbers ahead. Just keep her happy!

Oh, and she makes those white pants look REALLY good!

6 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Oh, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that. Thought her gain was rather unintentional and grudgingly tolerated at best.

After clocking in at 89kg in may, reaching 92kg 2.5 months later is quite respectable. Looks like she took the 90kg hurdle without flinching, too. Good sign. Experience suggests there are three digit numbers ahead. Just keep her happy!

Oh, and she makes those white pants look REALLY good!

Oh YES, i will keep her happy all days. She will reach the three digit numbers sometime and she knows it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/4/2016 at 8:17 AM, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

Yes of course she had noticed. I am sure her friends too, but nobody says something. At the moment she cant stop eating and gaining because her appetit is to strong.

Still no comment? Her friends have to be blind or very very polite! ;)

And is that good appetit of hers still at work? Has she ever tried dieting? Not that I think she should, I'm looking forward to reading she hits the 100 kg mark, just curious to know if she has ever tried to stop her path towards fatness.. :P

4 hours ago, donnied80 said:

Still no comment? Her friends have to be blind or very very polite! ;)

And is that good appetit of hers still at work? Has she ever tried dieting? Not that I think she should, I'm looking forward to reading she hits the 100 kg mark, just curious to know if she has ever tried to stop her path towards fatness.. :P

sorry my friend that I had overlooked. Your friends are very polite and restrained. Diets she has already tried and abandoned after a short time. I'm glad. I'm curious when it will finally be three digits

On 8/27/2016 at 9:40 AM, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

Wow, that belly is gorgeous!!

If I am not mistaken, those pants are new, and her belly is already spilling over the waistband!! I wouldn't be too surprised if next year she has to throw them because they'll get to small!

But you have to show us more of her belly, it is to good to be kept away from our sight! ;) I'd like to see how it looks when she sits! :P