Very nice gain on a pretty woman! Love those hips and thighs! How does she feel about it? Does she fight it, accept it, appreciate it? Or is she living in bliss and denial?
And man, make sure you pay attention to her new curves and keep the house stocked with her favourite treats!
Thanks for sharing!

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

Oh YES she knows it.

Oh, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that. Thought her gain was rather unintentional and grudgingly tolerated at best.

After clocking in at 89kg in may, reaching 92kg 2.5 months later is quite respectable. Looks like she took the 90kg hurdle without flinching, too. Good sign. Experience suggests there are three digit numbers ahead. Just keep her happy!

Oh, and she makes those white pants look REALLY good!

• 1 month later...

You wrote that your lady has been accepting her gain and your love for her growing body. Is it a rather grudging acceptance (e.g. still interrupted by freak outs and diet attempts) or is she rather relieved to be able to indulge in her favourite foods (and taking advantage of it without having to fear the consequences) or has she developed a "what the heck"-attitude because she knows that she is most likely going to get fat anyway and - knowing your preference - kinda just doesn't care or at least doesn't give it much thought?

I'm just curious how she gets along with her growing body and would really appreciate if you could put a bit more colour on her attitude towards her chub. How does she react when pants get too tight and the scale moves up again, does she fear the 100kg - those kinds of things. Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

New Year Pics, the weight is coming day by day. What do you think?

SpyPhoto_20170102_102203466~01.jpg  36   105.04 kB

SpyPhoto_20170102_102227697~01.jpg  27   106 kB

SpyPhoto_20170102_102229195~01.jpg  24   104.42 kB

SpyPhoto_20170102_102239464~01.jpg  52   106.7 kB

Great update, thanks a lot!

2 questions, if I may:
Has she outgrown any clothes over the holidays?
Does she contemplate any New Year's resolutions like loosing weight (arrghh!)?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 31.5.2017 at 11:16 PM, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

This is what we want to see.

IMG_20170531_042759_155.jpg  611   199.95 kB

Nice progress!
The acquisition of new pants seems inevitable, though.
Also a dire necessity for further growth, if I may say so. Could be wise to kindly offer your assistance, like: "Look, I've found this great online store where they sell really cool stuff for curvy girls!"
Provided she doesn't freak out because of yet another size upgrade, that is.

On 2.6.2017 at 5:33 AM, der Pummelchenliebhaber said:

You are thinking right my friend, but she was only trying this tight trouser for me. Where are you from? Do you know nice shops on the net to buy nice bigger clothes? Bye

Considering your user name you seem to be German and I'm not familiar with online shops for curvy girls in Germany. But as far as I know, some well-established international labels cater to the plus size market in Europe as well. Best have a look at these: forever21, torrid, Lane Bryant, Old Navy, etc.

Most likely you are going to find what you a looking for, and your lady might be in for a nice surprise! Additional advantage if she is uncomfortable with regularly needing larger clothes: US sizes are different. She'll even go down several sizes. Yikes!

Wtf: She is posing for you in too tight clothes? Lucky guy! Perhaps she is more open to this than you imagine? Has her attitude towards her weight gain changed?

Keep us updated!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Those hips, those thighs, that perfectly round butt. And, duh, those arms. I'm just a sucker for juicy upper arms.
Wouldn't have imagined this could get any better, but your lady outdid herself. Slow and steady. She is one lovely woman.
Thanks for updating and please keep us posted!

• 2 years later...