3 minutes ago, bbwfan54 said:

She is certainly gorgeous, and is filling out so incredibly well! And the journey is so well documented, it is wonderful to watch!

All of her is wonderful, but just the way her thighs are filling out, well, just spectacular!

You are terrifically kind to share this beauty with us!

Thanks, i am very proud of her, my lovely beauty.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 4/15/2016 at 12:54 AM, itisreallyme said:

Whatever is going on with her face, you should get that checked out. Otherwise, she looks great! Does she share your appreciation for her figure?

Omg that made me spill my morning coffee🤣😂🤣😂🤣 "whatever is going on with her face you should get that checked out!" Bwahahaaa!

On 15/4/2016 at 5:54 AM, itisreallyme said:

Whatever is going on with her face, you should get that checked out. Otherwise, she looks great! Does she share your appreciation for her figure?

Lol, I still don't know what's going on with her face, but her belly is worth a check too!! That belt is not going to hold much longer if she keeps inflating.. ;)

• 2 months later...

Those hips, those thighs, that perfectly round butt. And, duh, those arms. I'm just a sucker for juicy upper arms.
Wouldn't have imagined this could get any better, but your lady outdid herself. Slow and steady. She is one lovely woman.
Thanks for updating and please keep us posted!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...