Natty the Fatty

Guest beamer777

All of your endless stuffing seems to be paying off. Keep this up and you're gonna be rather rotund in a couple weeks. That ass is very bodacious and oh so round.

Hey, nice to see you've joined Curvage!  You're off to a nice start.  Your butt and hips are outstanding.  They're going to look so good with added weight.

I know you said you're going to officially start gaining in May, but I think it's going to be a huge challenge for you to avoid unofficially gaining weight over the next month.

5 hours ago, sower said:

Hey, nice to see you've joined Curvage!  You're off to a nice start.  Your butt and hips are outstanding.  They're going to look so good with added weight.

I know you said you're going to officially start gaining in May, but I think it's going to be a huge challenge for you to avoid unofficially gaining weight over the next month.

Sower, I think you're right ... I wasn't supposed to have put on any of that new weight just yet. I wanted to stay thin to get more accurate transformation pics for when I started shooting photos for a time lapse project, but I got a little over excited about everything ... oops!

• 2 weeks later...

It's so hot that you have succumbed to packing on the pudge early! Also I think the shape of your bum is beautiful and lends well to the prospect of an excellent bum and thigh gain to match the spare tyre you're getting around ur tummy... I wait with eager anticipation of more pounds being packed on! X 

• 2 weeks later...

You're looking great!  Noticeably.... jigglier!  Your ass looks amazing and the double-chin is adorable!  I love how you were officially going to start gaining four days ago, yet you've already gained close to 15 lbs!

That was awesome!  You are too cute.  I can't wait to see how you look as you get thicker.  You're still pretty thin, but there was some hot jiggle in that video.