Dating a Pregnant Girl

Bolin

So I recently attended SXSW 2016 in Austin, TX. For those unfamiliar with SXSW, it’s a film, music and interactive media festival. While I was attending the fest, I met this really amazing girl while riding on a SXSW shuttle bus. We struck up a conversation and we really hit it off and exchanged phone numbers. We even met up last Saturday for dinner/lunch at the tail end of the festival. We’re planning to see each other again on Monday after the Easter weekend. Now the big thing about her (and it’s pretty big) is that she’s 7 months pregnant. Personally, this doesn’t bother me at all. Along with my belly and weight gain fetish, I also have a pregnancy fetish, and while it certainly plays a factor into my physical attraction to her, we also share many of the same interests and opinions.  Plus, she’s just a joy to be around. I want to post our first interaction/discussion when we met at SXSW, but I feel a little nervous about it. Believe me, I know it’s very unusual to be dating a pregnant woman.

Guest rimkaza
5 hours ago, Bolin said:

Also, the father of her child is not in the picture anymore, and she's been single even before she realized she was pregnant.

Well in all honesty... Do what you want to do. But also be aware if you take steps further... You will be required to be that man in her life that will be there for her and her child. She may or may not be using you for that. 

You may enjoy the fact that she is pregnant right now. But the simple fact of the matter is that in two months she won't be pregnant anymore, and instead there will be a kid there. Are you prepared to be an adoptive (either officially or unofficially) dad to the baby? If not, it would be pretty irresponsible to strike up a relationship with her now if you don't intend on being there for her kid in two months as well. 

Guest _Antipathy

Try to spend some more time with her and find out if you're really in love or it's just her body and your fetishes, if you take a decision too quickly you could end up becoming a father or hurting her.

Dude, are you ready to be a step-daddy?

If this isn't just a short fling then that is what you have in store. You probably have no idea just how much of your life a new person takes up. I dated a single mom back in the day and it was not fun at all when I went over to her place (had a blast when we went out though). I was nowhere near ready for that level of support. No matter what, you come in second and the kid comes in first -every time, all the time.

If you are mature enough and mentally able to support her and her child while going through all the stuff of a relationship then go for it but it is nothing like any other relationship you've ever had before.

Hell, I wasn't even ready for my own kid and that was a good 12 years later.

• 2 weeks later...

I would only date her if you truly are ready for kids. I get that the pregnancy thing is a turn on (not for me really, but I do get it), but that won't be there in 2 months - instead she will be stressed, tired, and have a new born to cope with. If you're up for that, brilliant.

If you're not... As harsh as it sounds, it would be horrible for her to have you break up with her once the child is born - she will have enough to contend with!