NFL Network's Thick Jaime Maggio

BigD88

Might be the thickest body and best booty in all of sports right now.

I think I found our US version of Holly Willoughby...

Check out the thighs and butt sticking out on the chair here at 2:20, then an amazing butt shot at 4:15.

Melissa Stark & Jaime Maggio NFL Network

This is a video speculating that she wears butt pads, but it's all her. An awesome shot of her ass.

Catch her on NFL Fantasy Live. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of her.

Guest xjulianx

She's pretty cute but I think Rachel Nichols is definitely a bit thicker and has wider hips so I'd probably take her over the former but hell if I could I'd take both lol

• 4 months later...

She's been on NFL Network for a few months now, so there's a much bigger selection of the bigness...

She is without a doubt my new number one hottest sports chick.

Short Skirts Rule-Jaime Maggio Killer Curves 11/23/12

Skip to 1:18 for the ass shots...

Jaime Maggio Thick Cutie

Skip to 0:48.

Jaime Maggio Big Luscious Booty 12/28/12

This is probably the weakest vid, but I like the creases in the front of her skirt that tell you how big of a badonkadonk she has.

Jaime Maggio Thicker Than Day Old Grits 11/20/12

Really tight dress that give you a full profile of the booty.

Jaime Maggio Bootiful Profile 12/5/12

1:10 for the ass shots.

Jamie Maggio NFL Fantasy Live (excellent ass shots)

And saving the without a doubt BEST FOR LAST!!!

Skip to 0:50 if you want to skip straight to the...hang on... fap fap fap fap fap...awesomeness.

The Greatest Jamie Maggio Video EVER! ( or so far)

Another version of the above.

Jaime Maggio All That Ass 11/29/12

ENJOY!

Wow...looking great!  Also think the Dana Jacobson reference was right on the nose.  Though Jaime is a bit more flirty, and Dana used to weigh 250+, so somewhat different.

Which raises the question, what is Dana up to (hopefully close to her old weight.)

Wow...looking great!  Also think the Dana Jacobson reference was right on the nose.  Though Jaime is a bit more flirty, and Dana used to weigh 250+, so somewhat different.

Which raises the question, what is Dana up to (hopefully close to her old weight.)

Dana lost a ton of weight towards the end of her First Take gig. She left ESPN to do CBS Radio, so there isn't much of her to look at nowadays. The most recent thing I can find is this appearance she made on CNN about six months ago. Looks like she's kept the weight off. I think it makes her look older... deep subject matter, though.