Daisy Ridley

ello11

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Bananaa said:

Progress !! 🤪😒

D6FE4119-439B-408D-8038-8D35355B9D8E.jpeg  330   3.29 kB

Ok, I have to admit I laughed hard at this one. And I have to confess I myself don't think Ms Ridley is anywhere near to match my expectations, too...buuuuut:

Let me take the opportunity to remind everyone of this...

On 7/21/2012 at 11:38 PM, S77 said:

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

Don't like what's posted here? Go elsewhere, we have plenty of content to match your taste, thank you.

go away goodbye GIF

• 2 months later...
Guest Bigdude2333

At around 1:20 something odd comes up. Possibility daisy has a fat fetish? Only because she kinda pushes the tall forward and after she’s done she makes expressions of nervousness and satisfaction. Maybe I’m reading into it but she’s seems to enjoy it and that whole part of the interview is just weird!

Guest JigglyArms
On 9/23/2018 at 10:03 AM, Avataг said:

Ok, I have to admit I laughed hard at this one. And I have to confess I myself don't think Ms Ridley is anywhere near to match my expectations, too...buuuuut:

Let me take the opportunity to remind everyone of this...

Don't like what's posted here? Go elsewhere, we have plenty of content to match your taste, thank you.

go away goodbye GIF

The trailer park boys gif really sealed the deal

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, Bigdude2333 said:

At around 1:20 something odd comes up. Possibility daisy has a fat fetish? Only because she kinda pushes the tall forward and after she’s done she makes expressions of nervousness and satisfaction. Maybe I’m reading into it but she’s seems to enjoy it and that whole part of the interview is just weird!

I'm sorry, where is it? I watched the whole interview and didn't notice a single thing

Guest Forum Lurker
1 hour ago, Bigdude2333 said:

...you mean the Jabba the Hutt joke? Are you serious?

Guest Bigdude2333
37 minutes ago, Forum Lurker said:

...you mean the Jabba the Hutt joke? Are you serious?

Yes I am, you can tell the interviewer is shocked and like wtf but daisy continues anyway and at the end looks nervous that she said it and she tends to press her lips together when she is nervous and she does it like three times after that

Guest Bigdude2333
56 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

I'm sorry, where is it? I watched the whole interview and didn't notice a single thing

The jabba joke, it just seems out of place, idk!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Bigdude2333

Sorry to burst everyone’s excitement bubble but this seems to be an April fools prank as there is only one site reporting this and all the other site’s articles aren’t true, the link posted on here no longer works, and when you look up daisy Ridley pregnant, nothing comes up other than the BS link

Guest Bigdude2333

Also the link posted on here takes you to an Amy Schumer article not Daisy Ridley, pretty sure someone is pulling an April fools!

3 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

I've posted post-partum Gal Gadot pictures highlighting her softer features and rounder face, but even then the thread get dismissed as eff. Watch your back. 

Guest Bigdude2333
7 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I forgot she exists to be honest

Well next week is Star Wars Celebration and based on how she looked at the last one, this thread will explode!

• 2 weeks later...