Is there a story that's missing

hatrick199

Hi everyone,

I've considered writing another story, but whenever I start thinking of ideas, it seems like we have covered pretty much every possible angle of this area (not the worst problem to have!). Are there any stories anyone wishes got written that never have? 

Alternatively, I wrote the shell of a writing.com story (http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15) that took off way better than I ever assumed it would. If there's a branch that people would like to see added, feel free to let me know.

I like the Madison's Sophomore year branch of the story, if you added some chapters it would be great. And if you wish to write another story even then do it - the idea doesn't have to be totally original, it's the style and characters that make the story interesting. Besides, most of the stories written nowadays are either rushed, unfinished or the writing is absolute dogshit .

• 2 weeks later...