Chloe Moretz

Chloe Moretz was looking plump during some recent reshoots for the upcoming movie Neighbors 2.  Chubby cheeks and a slight belly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3485135/Chloe-Moretz-gets-work-platinum-wig-wild-outfit-Neighbors-2-Twitter-feud-Kim-Kardashian.html

Neighbors 2 also features Jonah Hill's chubby sister Beanie Feldstein (last picture below) in a central role.

320C69EC00000578-3485135-image-m-100_1457584903309.jpg

320C6B3300000578-3485135-image-m-103_1457585073255.jpg

320C6BD300000578-3485135-image-a-102_1457585003899.jpg

477284496.jpg

Guest shegotfat

She definitely looks noticeably bigger than in the snapshots I've seen of the film. She obviously let herself go a bit after the shooting ended. I love the idea of doing some reshooting after putting on weight. Let's see if it's noticeable in the movie.

This was her back in August 2015 wearing the same clothes. I think you can notice the difference.

chloe-moretx-e1440871255457.jpg

2 hours ago, shegotfat said:

She definitely looks noticeably bigger than in the snapshots I've seen of the film. She obviously let herself go a bit after the shooting ended. I love the idea of doing some reshooting after putting on weight. Let's see if it's noticeable in the movie.

This was her back in August 2015 wearing the same clothes. I think you can notice the difference.

Not the sort of discontinuity I'm used to seeing in a movie, but it's one that I certainly like!

If you watch the trailer in slow motion at about 1:59, you can see some of the girls in the movie have bellies, cellulite, and jiggle.  It's nice to see, considering that any sorority movie from the 1990s wouldn't have cast a single girl who wasn't toned with washboard abs.

14 minutes ago, sower said:

It's nice to see, considering that any sorority movie from the 1990s wouldn't have cast a single girl who wasn't toned with washboard abs

I don't think they had abs, certainly not the washboard variety. They were thin (and had really no tokenism for a larger gal), but they had the slightest bit of feminine softness compared to the standard thin women of film and TV today, and even back in the '00s decade. That's part of the reason why Calista Flockhart was seen as an anomaly, but by 2005 there were about a dozen other high-profile chicks that looked like her, and if they had muscle they had the same low level of bodyfat as she did.

Now, that concept still looms to some degree, but we do get the token few. And the rise of the hipster-driven indie media helps to provide some softer, curvier babes.

BTW, what a shit decade the '00s was.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Today I saw an article in the newspaper about Chloe attending a film festival in Québec and the picture shocked me! Her face was so fat! I had to take a picture in the restaurant ;) Here's the pic and other from the same event

IMG_2090.JPG

o-CHLOE-GRACE-MORETZ-DEAUVILLE-facebook.jpg

a-CHLOE-GRACE-MORETZ-DEAUVILLE-640x468.jpg

598760952.jpg

Chloe-Grace-Moretz.jpg

Chloe-Moretz-at-Opening-Ceremony-of-the-42th-Deauville-US-Film-Festival-3.jpg

As well as other recent pictures

chloe-moretz-at-logo-s-trailblazer-honors-2016-in-new-york-06-23-2016_15.jpg

chloe-grace-moretz-harper-by-harper-s-bazaar-september-issue-party-in-los-angeles-08-25-2016-1.jpg

chloe-grace-moretz-at-the-shangri-la-hotel-in-paris-9-2-2016-1.jpg

chloe-moretz-brooklyn-beckham-gas-gym-glamour-cover-feminism-04.jpg

A few befores to really grasp how small she used to be

chloe-moretz-vogue-magazine-ukraine-october-2014_1.jpg

1413312318223_chloe_moretz_2014_tiff_portraits_by_Maarten_de_Boer_20140907_7.jpg

Chloe-Grace-Moretz-dress-The-Equalizer-premiere-at-2014-TIFF-3.jpg

tca-chloe-moretz.jpg

And a few before/after to show the difference

chloe_ba.jpg

chloe_ba2.jpg

chloe_ba3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Billy Mays101 said:

She looks thicker in this trailer. :D

Well, since it's a Louis C.K. film, I know I'll be seeing it sooner or later.  It's an added bonus that I get to see a cute, thick Chlore G. Moretz in it too!

On 13/03/2016 at 7:43 PM, Guest said:

If you watch the trailer in slow motion at about 1:59, you can see some of the girls in the movie have bellies, cellulite, and jiggle.  It's nice to see, considering that any sorority movie from the 1990s wouldn't have cast a single girl who wasn't toned with washboard abs.

FULL MOVIE HERE--

https://123movies.io/movie/neighbors-2-sorority-rising-48120/watching.html

http://gomoviess.is/tt4438848-watch-Neighbors-2-Sorority-Rising-online-putlocker

• 2 weeks later...