The Couch

Tastic1

Hi I will be writing this in fits and spurts as I get ideas and time. Thank you in advance for putting up with my bad writing.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled as I backed through the door carrying a heavy takeaway bag.

"mmhmhey" was the muffled response from my wife in the living room. "Sorry my mouth was full. Can you come help me?". 

"Sure hun, what did you need?" as I put the bag down on the kitchen bench.

"I need help getting off this couch, it's far too low, I have no idea why we got it" she said as I entered the living room. 

As my wife's glorious and naked body, beached in the couch, came into view I said "You were 200 pounds lighter when we got that couch". Her body was thick, round and jiggled with the slightest movement. With a belly that spilled between her legs almost to her knees and an arse taking up the better part of two couch cushions it was no small wonder that my bountiful wife was having problems standing up from this low couch.

I held out my hands so she could brace against me and helped her rock her substantial mass upright. The suddenly she started shuffling as fast as her tree trunk thighs would allow her down the hallway. The only sound was her hips lightly grazing the hallway as she waddled at speed, then the bathroom room slammed and there was silence.

My wife and I met when she was a internet fitness model. I was contracted to do a short video that would appear before a segment about her on the morning news. 

When I rang the door bell to her small house she answered the door in a crop top and yoga pants with her long red hair draped over on shoulder.

"Hi, I am Rob. I am am here to do the segment for Mornings"

"Oh hey, my name is Stacy, come in. I am just finishing breakfast"

"No worries, I've got to set up the camera. Where did you want to film?"

• 1 month later...