Marilyn Monroe

Guest Mmodine

Never thought I'd see this name in this forum, but I'm delighted to see it!  Marilyn has always been a curious favorite of mine.

I think part of the reason there's so much confusion/debate over her size is simply that she was many different sizes over the course of her career.  I didn't realize until recently how slender she was in her younger days, of course I prefer her later years where some noticeable pounds packed on and she became a truly curvy icon.  Whether it was the fame, the stress, the pregnancies—maybe all of these things—either way, it affected her body for the better, in my eyes. And combined with the little things, like her subtle movements and the way she used her voice, Marilyn has always infatuated me.

Hehe... infatuated... I'll see myself out. 🙄

-3312492304644543786.jpg

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm4.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest You're getting fat
On 12/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Antro said:

marilyn chub.PNG

That spare tire is delicious. And you can tell she's trying to suck it in. It might seem strange in theese days of Instagram gym stories, but she probably didn't exercize once in her life.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest MacreonOverlord
7 hours ago, gregbastardi said:

Looking forward to following this one.

She has potential. Hope she continues to gain.

Ahh nah you did her dirty😂

• 3 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
11 hours ago, maltesefalcon said:

I think it's a bit kinky that some men can be aroused by pictures of a woman who has been dead nearly 60 years.

It's even kinkier when I realize I am one of them. 🙄

If you go to the art thread you'll be aroused by models who have been dead for centuries

7 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

If you go to the art thread you'll be aroused by models who have been dead for centuries

Arguably shes equally as unattainable as the rest of the famous women on this thread ... so might as well enjoy it.