Selena Gomez

zachi

I don't know seems like she's too young to do that.

The article I cited might actually be misleading; it's from a few years ago, and in the meantime some younger actresses have started doing it.  Personally I think it's ridiculously stupid for young actresses to have that kind of surgery, but unfortunately I wouldn't discount it for that reason alone. 

Anyway, I didn't mean to imply that I'm sure that that's the explanation; I have no idea whether she did it.  Regardless of whether it's natural, her face is suddenly too plump for her body, and I was trying to draw a comparison. 

It looks to me like she had that "pillow-face" plastic surgery, where they inject fat into an actress's face.  Either way, she's quite naturally pretty and I'd be thrilled to see her actually get plump. 

Per Google search: http://nymag.com/thecut/2009/05/pillow_face_emerges_from_holly.html

She's always had a soft face. It's normal that it should get softer as she gains weight.

teenage metabolism is gone

latina genes makes her soft

Ha, awesome. I'm glad someone else sees it. I had always just seen this correlation with Latina women, the older they are the bigger they get. Of course that hasn't corresponded well with celebrities, but anywhere else it has, but that's just from my personal experience.

So, I think all she may need is a career detour. Lol

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/650253/selena-gomez-wants-get-really-fat

Selena revealed that if the fame goes away she fancies herself as a bit of an entrepeneur. She told Buzz magazine: “I’d love to open my own bakery, I can’t bake but I’d like to open one and have people bake for me and get really fat!” Doesn't sound much like work to us. In fact it sounds like heaven.

teenage metabolism is gone

latina genes makes her soft

True enough, my bet is that Bieber will end up eating on her which should lead to emotional eating. At least that's what I hope happens. I think those Latina genes would make her look amazing in a year if she stops caring about being fit.

True enough, my bet is that Bieber will end up eating on her which should lead to emotional eating. At least that's what I hope happens. I think those Latina genes would make her look amazing in a year if she stops caring about being fit.

I'm wondering if Beiber is trying to hold her career back. I hope she dumps him hard

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moreb92

I don't think it was meant so 'literally'.. Just an observation, and with certain things involving body shape and size, 'genetics' seem to be what effects it.. So just using the convienent phrase.

maybe not, but that teenage metabolism is gone that's true enough...

I find it a little weird the Beiber is wearing more make up then either of the girls on that artical. G A Y

Good on you Selena put your career back on track & away from that fag

I bet she would go anyone after going out with that freak

Are you serious? Justin Bieber is pretty much the hottest thing going right now. Most girls that age would kill themselves for the chance to be in the same room as him for five seconds.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for seeing Selena put on a few pounds but is it me or are we enjoying her recent break up a little too much?

Selena's one of those young talent's that I really want to see grow and I'm not talking about her figure, I think has potential and is seeming much more mature and level headed than a lot of her fellow young stars.

Also how is Bieber the hottest thing going now? I haven't heard any of his songs in a long time but I hear Selena's "Naturally" and "Love you like a love song" quite regularly on the radio.

Are you serious? Justin Bieber is pretty much the hottest thing going right now. Most girls that age would kill themselves for the chance to be in the same room as him for five seconds.

Reading that link. He was treating her like crap. It is obvious the fame has gone to his head. He bullied her & was cheating on her. He maybe the hottest among teens, but he is clearly a douche bag of a person. Remember she was in the relationship. If i knew thr guy i would slap him for treating her like shit. Cause i don't stand for that.

I hope Selena gets back on track, forgets Beiber & moves on