Selena Gomez

zachi

I have lots of love and respect for Selena, and after I heard about the surgery my heart drop. Literally

I just thank god that she is fine and doing great now. I recently saw a pic of her after surgery, after seeing the scars literally, I cried... I don't cry, but I did. 

The scars from her surgery on thighs and back

The scars from her surgery on thighs and back.jpg

2 minutes ago, WilliamsTaylor said:

I have lots of love and respect for Selena, and after I heard about the surgery my heart drop. Literally

I just thank god that she is fine and doing great now. I recently saw a pic of her after surgery, after seeing the scars literally, I cried... I don't cry, but I did. 

Do you know her personally or something? Anyways, she is looking pretty soft and toneless here. Perfectly doughy. 

13 hours ago, WilliamsTaylor said:

The scars from her surgery on thighs and back.jpg  944   32.56 kB

I understand your feelings. This young lady has suffered a lot with lupus, that's why she needed a renal transplant. She now has to take immunesuppressors which are critical medications, with lots of nasty potential side effects. In some photos, where she appears with a nitid "moon face", it is pretty evident she must be taking prednisone, a classical immunesuppressor to avoid kidney rejection. I also feel sad for her because she doesn't deserve to suffer. She's very talented and beautiful. Seems to be a nice person.

3 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

I understand your feelings. This young lady has suffered a lot with lupus, that's why she needed a renal transplant. She now has to take immunesuppressors which are critical medications, with lots of nasty potential side effects. In some photos, where she appears with a nitid "moon face", it is pretty evident she must be taking prednisone, a classical immunesuppressor to avoid kidney rejection. I also feel sad for her because she doesn't deserve to suffer. She's very talented and beautiful. Seems to be a nice person.

thank u... I am Just glad that she is doing just fine now. May she never have to face these types of struggles ever again. 😞

14 hours ago, WilliamsTaylor said:

thank u... I am Just glad that she is doing just fine now. May she never have to face these types of struggles ever again. 😞

Amen!!! I also wish the same as you. She's a fantastic artist and person, we all are rooting for her!!! :) We wish the best for her, always. :) She's great.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:07 PM, imnottoosure said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/selena-gomez-weight-outlook-post-rehab/

Love Selena and it seems like this thread is neglected. Article above is great, not to shit on her mental health I wish her all the luck in the world, but awesome she's gaining weight. She's gorgeous!

She's just puffying up from the face because of her medication.

On 12/24/2018 at 5:17 AM, Drytuner said:

Since when her thighs keep to rub to each other?

Fine, I close my mouth this time. She truly got chubby... still, "She's just a waste a time" . Don't make the same error to put her on top too much.

71766c108f6b70561be9e266f068920c.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...